tonny

Jun 14, 2017
So I downloaded the latest update and extracted the chap 1 and 2 media into the game folder, but how to start playing? I only get a load option ingame, what am i doing wrong?

homeless.jpg

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
I dunno, those Sims-graphics kinda repel me.
that's because this guy is lazy, you can make sim look like they have a realistic face and hair. there are far better looking body skin mods. and overall the lack of incest in a sims sex game? hell no... these are too many negetives...

game Devs that work with the Sims 4 engine, please understand that I will keep posting these pictures until you stop being lazy and give people at the very least the most basic experience. the Koikatsu engine lacks animations/positions so I get it (even tho the Devs of that engine don't even bother using scenes created by fans because again... why bother, let's just reuse the same sex position for the 55th time) but sims 4 has over 20000 sex options, hell you can do 7 people gangbang with many and I mean many options for story and stuff.

however I will not forgive the visual aspect, all Sims 4 engine Devs need to do is download a couple of skin mods that take like 15 seconds. throw them into the mods folder and done, they can make their sims look fucking normal instead of the basic boring vanilla style that no one likes anymore. why do you think people prefer Koiktasu? and even there the Devs are lazy and most refuse to use skins (it takes a fucking minute to improve a character!!! it's automated!! it's 2022 why the fuck are people still use default skins for these game engines?! :eek::ROFLMAO:)

w-920h-690-3436006.png maxresdefault.png https___s3-images.gamingbible.co.uk_s3_content_fa2492f56047db8aec20c0f214ae429c.png liam-2.png
brock-face-mask-n13_61b910ddea893.png Bianca-Facemask-N25.jpg.png

Last edited:

Sharks are Evil

Jul 17, 2021
It sounds like you need to have played previous chapters for anyone getting a load screen.

There is a chapter 2 post here, I played it a few months back and was able to start. That is compressed to, so it's not very big, might start there, complete that then see if you can load saves. The dev's Patreon is a jumbled mess to understand anyting.
you see... apparently "smart" game Devs break down their games into parts even tho these games don't really have big enough (if at all) choice breach. and instead of putting the default choice start they force you to play the other parts first. I've seen it before and it's still fucking stupid XD

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
you see... apparently "smart" game Devs break down their games into parts even tho these games don't really have big enough (if at all) choice breach. and instead of putting the default choice start they force you to play the other parts first. I've seen it before and it's still fucking stupid XD

Yip, I agree, not sure why they can't do what some do and just give some choices and pick and choose.

Reactions: Sharks are Evil

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
so guys is this game worth playing ?
eh...it's alright. There's tons of sex. You won't be let down there. But the Engrish isn't the best and the story is pretty meh. And then there are times they have the MC playing piano and singing, or MC and some girls doing karaoke...and they actually make you click through the lyrics...that part is pretty annoying.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
eh...it's alright. There's tons of sex. You won't be let down there. But the Engrish isn't the best and the story is pretty meh. And then there are times they have the MC playing piano and singing, or MC and some girls doing karaoke...and they actually make you click through the lyrics...that part is pretty annoying.
what about the NTR and can you reject the girls u don't like ? and thanks for answering me

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
what about the NTR and can you reject the girls u don't like ? and thanks for answering me
you will reach a point where you can decide swinging, sharing, cuckolding, or none.

From what I remember, you can make a choice to pursue each girl or not. I also recommend taking a look at the walkthrough. It reveals some not so obvious choices.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
you will reach a point where you can decide swinging, sharing, cuckolding, or none.

From what I remember, you can make a choice to pursue each girl or not. I also recommend taking a look at the walkthrough. It reveals some not so obvious choices.
thanks !!! and sorry i have to ask you again , how can i download this game ? is ee alot of people having errors , i download chapter 1 media or what ?

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes