babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
My understanding is that you have to download the Chap 1 Media from the OP to get the images/etc for the first part of the game. Try that and see if it works.
thanks, is the fix will also apply for Chapter 2?

Last edited:

Somebody365

Sep 16, 2018
I'll start off by saying that I have a lot of respect for Five Against One. The developer has actually previously finished a game, which is a tremendous achievement, whether or not you like the game, the art, or anything else.

That being said, I like this game. There is a nice selection of fetishes, but I wasn't entirely happy with the choices I was presented at the daughter's party, so I created a mod for my choices in the play-through. It took a lot longer than I was planning because the dialogue is, quite frankly, borderline gibberish in places. I expect the Five Against One is (single person or group) is not/are not English native language speakers. So I corrected a lot of the grammatical and spelling errors in the dialogue. It's not perfect, but it's a lot better than it was. I also added a walkthrough to highlight the outcome of choices you make, not that the game really needs a walkthrough.

The changes I made for daughter's party allow you to stop the daughter from porking Lucas, and still have a relationship with her. It basically hard-codes incest on. I also changed the dialogue with Courtney when she catches you with daughter to confess the incestuous relationship, since it doesn't change anything.

I want to emphasize that I did the mod for ME, if it doesn't suit you or you don't like it, don't use it. The mod is attached. Installation is the normal story, extract the files into your game subfolder, overwrite where prompted. Use at your own risk. I take no responsibility for it screwing up your game or blowing up downtown Dallas.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The changes I made for daughter's party allow you to stop the daughter from porking Lucas, and still have a relationship with her. It basically hard-codes incest on. I also changed the dialogue with Courtney when she catches you with daughter to confess the incestuous relationship, since it doesn't change anything.
Excellent! This solves the biggest problem with this game so far.

How did you solve the issue with the tag "dgtconfrontation"?

And how well do you think this will work with future updates?

Somebody365

Sep 16, 2018
Excellent! This solves the biggest problem with this game so far.

How did you solve the issue with the tag "dgtconfrontation"?

And how well do you think this will work with future updates?
The variable remains false if you go downstairs when you hear them, so you stop them from banging each other, then go back upstairs instead of going back to the party like the original game does. Then, the next day, I hard-coded the daughter relationship so you don't miss out on it.

Reactions: Yngling

BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Just a friendly advice to the dev and everyone trying to do the same for that matter. If you're going to create a game using Sims 4 as a graphic medium, you better give all you got, graphics-wise. Use mods. Lot's of them. Also learn basic Blender skills to create your own bodytypes and give the illusion of higher poly character models. As a big fan of the Sims series i can tell you that there is a lot you can do with Sims, given the incredible community and modding options it has.
Here is a screenshot of what could be achieved as an example (+Post editing/processing)

Helen 1.png

Last edited:

notiam_0

Jun 13, 2018
I don't understand how to start the daughter path and the walkthrough isn't helping does someone has a complete wt or can tell me how to see the scenes for the daughter at the party. Thanks.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I don't understand how to start the daughter path and the walkthrough isn't helping does someone has a complete wt or can tell me how to see the scenes for the daughter at the party. Thanks.
It's still broken at the moment, I think...

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
In an old version, I was able to find the daughter path in the game files, but I think that it was purposely disabled for Patreon reasons or something.
I also did manage to have sex with the daughter, but not to prevent her having sex with the boyfriend without resulting in errors...

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
I'll start off by saying that I have a lot of respect for Five Against One. The developer has actually previously finished a game, which is a tremendous achievement, whether or not you like the game, the art, or anything else.

That being said, I like this game. There is a nice selection of fetishes, but I wasn't entirely happy with the choices I was presented at the daughter's party, so I created a mod for my choices in the play-through. It took a lot longer than I was planning because the dialogue is, quite frankly, borderline gibberish in places. I expect the Five Against One is (single person or group) is not/are not English native language speakers. So I corrected a lot of the grammatical and spelling errors in the dialogue. It's not perfect, but it's a lot better than it was. I also added a walkthrough to highlight the outcome of choices you make, not that the game really needs a walkthrough.

I want to emphasize that I did the mod for ME, if it doesn't suit you or you don't like it, don't use it. The mod is attached. Installation is the normal story, extract the files into your game subfolder, overwrite where prompted. Use at your own risk. I take no responsibility for it screwing up your game or blowing up downtown Dallas.
Hello, for my experience, the dev is Brazilian so his native language is portuguese. :)

Magician5513

Jan 11, 2020
Do you have to put all the media (from all chapters) in the game folder from the base game or do we need to make separate installs for every chapter ?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes