NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can someone run down the possible NTR in the game? Is there any currently, or is it all for future employment?
I don't know it for a fact, but it seems like if you choose the singer path instead of the soccer path you will open up future ntr with that finger dude banging the homeless lady Courtney. Also, she might get addicted to cocaine. I'm also suspicious of that ex-boyfriend of your daughter agreeing to wash your cars. It is just too out of left field not to result in some kind of sexual mischief. You know, unless David turns him into a pretty little man bitch as well. Sometimes half the fun of NTR is the sneaking suspicions. I had a lot of hope with the wife, since her variable was originally called NTR but they get divorced and she fucks off even if you treat her well. Spoilsport.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
True. The USA has a tendency to hold onto things that the UK gave up on long ago, like the imperial measurement system. Plus we played rugby wrong and called it football so now there is no going back. But to keep this comment from being off-topic, do you think that this is just a case of David going native because he has been in the states too long? He also uses a lot of other slang that is native to this side of the pond.
Well the UK's great at forgetting. Like past and ongoing genocides.
Anyway who's David?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
True. The USA has a tendency to hold onto things that the UK gave up on long ago, like the imperial measurement system. Plus we played rugby wrong and called it football so now there is no going back. But to keep this comment from being off-topic, do you think that this is just a case of David going native because he has been in the states too long? He also uses a lot of other slang that is native to this side of the pond.
I think you are overthinking it...

The dialogue is just bad Engrish...

Reactions: NewTricks

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think you are overthinking it...

The dialogue is just bad Engrish...
True. I have been known to think from time to time. I also have an inherent bias toward in-universe explanations rather than developmental ones. But I will say that I have seen much worse dialogue on many games on the site. When it is in the more comedic games it only adds to the laughs, but in the ones that are trying to be more serious it can result in cringe. In any case, if it doesn't distract from the story it is trying to tell it doesn't bother me too much. Then again I work as an editor so I see terrible writing all day. Your mileage may vary.

Reactions: Yngling

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
It's been a while since the public update has been shared. But now is as good a time as any. This update fixes all the bugs from v0.6 and beyond. With that being said, it will require a large space on your HDD/SSD. The Patreon link has 2 links present. One says PC (2.46GB). That's the latest public update (ch2 v0.2). The second link is Chapter 1 media (4.26GB). Chapter 1 media lets you play all of Chapter 1 using the latest update. Just extract Chapter 1 media to the /game folder, and you'll be able to play the whole story form the beginning (with the bugs fixed).

Chapter 1 media can be used with any update from ch2, so it's probably a good idea to have the link available on the OP for the foreseeable future.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
It's been a while since the public update has been shared. But now is as good a time as any. This update fixes all the bugs from v0.6 and beyond. With that being said, it will require a large space on your HDD/SSD. The Patreon link has 2 links present. One says PC (2.46GB). That's the latest public update (ch2 v0.2). The second link is Chapter 1 media (4.26GB). Chapter 1 media lets you play all of Chapter 1 using the latest update. Just extract Chapter 1 media to the /game folder, and you'll be able to play the whole story form the beginning (with the bugs fixed).

Chapter 1 media can be used with any update from ch2, so it's probably a good idea to have the link available on the OP for the foreseeable future.

Cuckold: 8 videos :KEK:

• Sad
Reactions: damien_sensei

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
i tried reading some comments but i still don't get it

is ntr/cuckold avoidable?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I posted a while back the "NTR" involving the MC's daughter and her friend. There have been some additional content added that can either be considered NTR, or generally controversial (sharing/swinging). Gonna include a spoiler because the latest public update doesn't have these scenes yet. Only read ahead if you don't mind getting spoiled about future updates. The Patreon updates are about 4 updates ahead of the public release.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh jesus, thanks for the warning bro. Gonna pass on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: Raul

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
i downloaded original version but when i played. i got image not found. can anybody help me?
Image not found. What I have to do to play this game?
Image not found fixed plz
In order to see the images and videos, you need to download Chapter 1 media. Then extract the contents to the Homeless /game folder. Then everything will work smoothly.

A brief explanation about this on the OP would be beneficial to future players.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes