sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
But when Angelina decide that for them to just exclusive and not serious relationship and allow each other to fool around with others pretty sure its not day 4 so maybe the path is really set to CUCK by default
I'm not sure what thing you're talking about, but what I'm talking about does happen on Day 04. I just went back to check. During the dinner date, you'll get this option while you're talking about your ex-wife, or soon to be ex-wife.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Picking option 4 while disable any cuck or swinging options involving Angelina. If you're playing the bugged version, though, you won't get this choice, and it'll default to option 1 when you "Ignore" the error screen.

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Getting triggered by the soccer part.
He deserves to get cucked for calling it soccer.
thanks for the share.
Fun fact, it was actually the British that came up with the name "soccer."
It was coined in Oxford as a shorthand for "association footballer" in slang as "assoc"+"er".
It eventually became "soccer football" and then just "soccer".
After a while the term lost popularity but in other countries with football variants it stuck, like in the US.

This game is hot garbage so I saw this post and decided to respond to it instead of acknowledge the game itself because only psychopaths use Sims4 screenshots as "renders."

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
In the previous game from this Dev, it was the same. ;) I don't know if you played.
A good game anyway. :D
Hi, about the previous game, do you know if the latest version includes everything or have to start with parts?

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
This game is hot garbage so I saw this post and decided to respond to it instead of acknowledge the game itself because only psychopaths use Sims4 screenshots as "renders."
i don´t get why ppl complain about it. i see no diffrence in using sims 4 when other ppl using koikatsu, HS/HS2, second live or 3dsexvilla.

Reactions: Yngling

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Hi, about the previous game, do you know if the latest version includes everything or have to start with parts?
You have to play all parts from the beginning.

Below the new version download you have a "spoiler" and there you have the earlier versions of the game. ;)

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
i don´t get why ppl complain about it. i see no diffrence in using sims 4 when other ppl using koikatsu, HS/HS2, second live or 3dsexvilla.
Agreed.
To me all of those are second best and more dependent on a gripping story with the visuals in a purely supporting role.
In case of this game, I like the story enough to overlook the visuals (no pun intended :p).
Although the coding problems is a more serious issue. I hope the dev fixed this.

sergii-g

Oct 5, 2017
i like this novel. Can somebody upload please to Google, or torrent maybe? Clouds are extremely slow.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Homeless [v0.8 Public] [Five Against One] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 4,33 GB / 298 MB - Homeless-0.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 260 MB - Homeless-0.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

mickster101

Formerly 'rossbach451'
Aug 14, 2017
Can someone run down the possible NTR in the game? Is there any currently, or is it all for future employment?

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Can someone run down the possible NTR in the game? Is there any currently, or is it all for future employment?
All I have seen so far is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But I am not on a NTR path.

In fact, the variable which seems to trigger the cuckold path still seems to be broken.
As is the "daughter confrontation" (seeing (see spoiler)) is also still broken.... :(

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Homeless [v0.8 Public] [Five Against One] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 4,33 GB / 298 MB - Homeless-0.8-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 260 MB - Homeless-0.8-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): Workupload - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -
I was waiting for that - thx a bunch!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Chill-E

May 7, 2018
Is there a glitch or bug that may have changed the variables from my last save?
Old save right at the party, Diana (the high school fan girl), took mc up to room, I chose her can call him "Daddy", she asked him to come to her house the next day and meet more fan girls. But the next day when everyone goes to mall, MC stays home and invites hookers to the pool. I am sure that before this update he went to Diana's house to have orgy with a bunch of girls, but this time he didn't. Is my old save somehow corrupted?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Fun fact, it was actually the British that came up with the name "soccer."
It was coined in Oxford as a shorthand for "association footballer" in slang as "assoc"+"er".
It eventually became "soccer football" and then just "soccer".
After a while the term lost popularity but in other countries with football variants it stuck, like in the US.

True. The USA has a tendency to hold onto things that the UK gave up on long ago, like the imperial measurement system. Plus we played rugby wrong and called it football so now there is no going back. But to keep this comment from being off-topic, do you think that this is just a case of David going native because he has been in the states too long? He also uses a lot of other slang that is native to this side of the pond.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes