3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Hometown Trap [v1.2] [Spaceball1]

Download: - -

Note. Compatibility test successfully performed on Android 11.

The Android port/version is not official.

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Your first choices don't flow with my writing because I don't want her to become a sex-crazed slut who goes out looking for sex...however I could make choices to the effect of dialogue in those events, that way changing some of the words to make her seem to like it more, or less, without changing the story.

Your second one doesn't pertain to anything that has happened thus far.

I don't plan on much lesbianism. Maybe with the 4 girls, but this is for the old bastards.

Once she is trapped by the law...she won't be able to leave town.
Fair enough, it was just some food for thought, keep up the guid work mate, MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!!!!!

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Fair enough, it was just some food for thought, keep up the guid work mate, MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOU!!!!!
I appreciate it and I thank you for giving your opinion, and also for showing examples of how you would do it. I SEE YOUR SCHWARTZ IS AS BIG AS MINE!!

• Haha
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Great update. Certainly it moves in a direction I can appreciate. I really like this landlord-MC dynamic.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
It sure is funny how the trolls come out and bring their buddies to attack people just because a game is not in their genre. Reviews should be based on facts, not opinions of stupid ignorant people. If they actually read the dialogue, they would find the things that they say aren't there. Say whatever you want, I'm not scared of bullies.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man that stepmom is horrible

but thank god she has a good sister and a good best friend to help her trough it lol

But yeah the stepmom could burn in hell

Otherwise its a pretty hilarious game

And with the sister and best friend to join in with the female mc it can help her with her nerves and maybe even make her bolder

But how the stepmom acts towards the female mc is terrible

Hopefully we see the stepmom being group banged by those old guys for her actions

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Man that stepmom is horrible

but thank god she has a good sister and a good best friend to help her trough it lol

But yeah the stepmom could burn in hell

Otherwise its a pretty hilarious game

And with the sister and best friend to join in with the female mc it can help her with her nerves and maybe even make her bolder

But how the stepmom acts towards the female mc is terrible

Hopefully we see the stepmom being group banged by those old guys for her actions
That's not a bad idea, lol

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: michael1984

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'm pretty sure climax of this story will be considered a good ending for most characters. Ray and other girls can also end up happy, who knows. Maybe Ray will end up as a loving mother of landlord's child, maybe she'll awaken her slutty side and just enjoy herself or maybe she'll go to monastery after all her adventures? She might also keep her purity and save herself for her husband? So many options. Personally can't wait for the next update

• Red Heart

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I'm pretty sure climax of this story will be considered a good ending for most characters. Ray and other girls can also end up happy, who knows. Maybe Ray will end up as a loving mother of landlord's child, maybe she'll awaken her slutty side and just enjoy herself or maybe she'll go to monastery after all her adventures? She might also keep her purity and save herself for her husband? So many options. Personally can't wait for the next update
So many ideas, so many characters, so many directions, oh what fun this will be! This update includes the trap finally being sprung on Rayanne. And a new major character joins the cast. I personally can’t wait for the next update either.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
So many ideas, so many characters, so many directions, oh what fun this will be! This update includes the trap finally being sprung on Rayanne. And a new major character joins the cast. I personally can’t wait for the next update either.
You make me excited. :love:
Knowing that we are all some horny bunch, i have to slow my urges and wait.
But i gladly do.
There are indeed lots of options.
I am especially interested how the "boyfriend";) will make her feel good. I think the older you get in reality, the more lewd you become. I will die one day as a true pervert.

All the men are very lusty for sure and i am absolutely curious how that trap will snap. But take your time to make really devious. :devilish:

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes