3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Yes i absolutely agree with the above statement kind of like Alfred from anna exciting adventure he is a old man who is attracted to ana but also kind to her and helps she actually develops feelings for him as she said he reminds her in a way of her grandpa i believe and she feels safe with him would be nice to see a old man character like that but eitherway im happy love the game my man keep up the good work and dont let these guys who are negative get to you its your game do as you please
Thank you so much. I appreciate that. Like I said, I will see if I can fit that into the game. I plan on her visiting many places so I will see.

• Angry
Reactions: YakuzaZzz

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
What kind of bad fun is that? Is it so hard to make a normal model of a male? ? Just looking at the preview made me sick to my stomach
Its intentionally ugly, its part of the corruption fetish. Usually its a good looking and sometimes allso higher status woman going from innocent to being so slutty that she has to resort to lower status/ugly people or even animals to satisfy her needs.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
What kind of bad fun is that? Is it so hard to make a normal model of a male? ? Just looking at the preview made me sick to my stomach
Also...most of these men look closer to "normal" than the cookie cutter body builder models in other games. Did it make you sick because you felt you were looking into the mirror?

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
FinnHouse10.png Police4.png

Hello everyone. Hometown Trap Version1.2 will be coming to Patreon in about a week, and then here a week later. This version highlights Rayanne's relationship with her sister Carrie, and her best friend Kayla. I can't wait for you to see it.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
please make with decision bro not kinetic
How would you go by making decisions? And where would you put a choice in what has happened so far? For example…accept Andrew or refuse Andrew….if you accept him, no trap and game over. Accept the landlords demands or do not…if you do not you get evicted and live on the streets and game over.

I could make choices like a certain character gives your choice of a BJ, tit job, or handjob. But the point of this game is to have her have sex with everyone. So what choices would you want?

Also when you read a book does it have choices? No it doesn’t, and it is still interesting to read a book. So this one is sexual, even better.

Last edited:

Mexicano456

Feb 9, 2021
How would you go by making decisions? And where would you put a choice in what has happened so far? For example…accept Andrew or refuse Andrew….if you accept him, no trap and game over. Accept the landlords demands or do not…if you do not you get evicted and live on the streets and game over.

I could make choices like a certain character gives your choice of a BJ, tit job, or handjob. But the point of this game is to have her have sex with everyone. So what choices would you want?

Also when you read a book does it have choices? No it doesn’t, and it is still interesting to read a book. So this one is sexual, even better.

good point.
I have to say I really like choice games; but this game is really different to most of the others. Unfortunatelly many of decisions are pretty unnecessary (except to avoid something u dont't like, f.e. feet or gay) and others are shortening the game (like cutting charakters by choosing another path). So, for me, its understandable if dev doesnt want to include. If the storry is well written, the player wants to go through it all (except some scenes you just dont want, like I said above).

Great how the game develops.
I am very happy that the male characters look like their souls in this game. Pretty poetical.
Maybe you can build some Characters appearing nice and then are even worse than the others.
Or nice guys the MC finally blames for her trouble, even the guys wanted to help her escaping.
So many options...
You becoming the Steven King of VN :)

Good work so far!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Its intentionally ugly, its part of the corruption fetish. Usually its a good looking and sometimes allso higher status woman going from innocent to being so slutty that devs make her resort to lower status/ugly people or even animals to satisfy her needs.
Fixed that for you a good looking woman like the mc could go into a club and find 10 good looking guys to run a train on her if she wanted. She wouldn't have to "resort" to anything but since this is fantasy pixels she can be made to do whatever the dev wants.

Reactions: SpaceBall1
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes