3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Joeballs1212

Jul 15, 2021
Hey SpaceBall1 nice game so far, just the last render on the preview page is not in the game yet right? also how long does an update take? Cheers

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Hey SpaceBall1 nice game so far, just the last render on the preview page is not in the game yet right? also how long does an update take? Cheers
Thank you!! Yes that is correct. It is not in the game yet. A little sneak peek of the next update. I plan on updates once a month…a little less than a month if you’re a patron.

Reactions: Joeballs1212

kained

Jul 7, 2020
That update was awesome. I think the writing is much better now and your ideas are on the same wave length with what I enjoy. Her kindness being used against her by gross men. And she is beautiful, very nice renders.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
That update was awesome. I think the writing is much better now and your ideas are on the same wave length with what I enjoy. Her kindness being used against her by gross men. And she is beautiful, very nice renders.
Thank you!! I am glad you liked the writing better. Always trying to improve. If you have Discord, find me. It will be easier to communicate.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
I have tried it.
From the indications in the introduction of the dev I expected a more interesting and diversified plot, instead it seems to me, until now the story develops as all against one (it is not mobbing but the worst persistence towards a needy and weak person) without any possibility to defend herself (for now only the stepsister seems to want to help her in some way) and this makes for me, up to this point, the story uninteresting, predictable, unexciting and unoriginal (around you can find some more similar with routes avoidables and animated scenes and in any case not part of my genre of games).
For the rest, the renderings are of medium-low level, so far no animations and that until now is like browsing a comic.
However I will wait for some other updates before a more accurate judgment also because it seems to me that something can change (even if it seems difficult to manage) and I hope, in addition to a better progression of the story (perhaps less persistence could help) that better for quality of images and animations and even if it remains a KN, for me it is not disabling.
I really expected much more from the premises under discussion and I want to clarify that it is my humble point of view without wanting to discourage anyone who follows and shares this kind of stories and not even the dev who believes and works to develop their own ideas according to their own trends with the intention of entertaining and amusing spectators.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I have tried it.
From the indications in the introduction of the dev I expected a more interesting and diversified plot, instead it seems to me, until now the story develops as all against one (it is not mobbing but the worst persistence towards a needy and weak person) without any possibility to defend herself (for now only the stepsister seems to want to help her in some way) and this makes for me, up to this point, the story uninteresting, predictable, unexciting and unoriginal (around you can find some more similar with routes avoidables and animated scenes and in any case not part of my genre of games).
For the rest, the renderings are of medium-low level, so far no animations and that until now is like browsing a comic.
However I will wait for some other updates before a more accurate judgment also because it seems to me that something can change (even if it seems difficult to manage) and I hope, in addition to a better progression of the story (perhaps less persistence could help) that better for quality of images and animations and even if it remains a KN, for me it is not disabling.
I really expected much more from the premises under discussion and I want to clarify that it is my humble point of view without wanting to discourage anyone who follows and shares this kind of stories and not even the dev who believes and works to develop their own ideas according to their own trends with the intention of entertaining and amusing spectators.
For anyone reading this persons message, please take not that everything he/she says is completely, 100%, false. It's not part of the genre that this person is interested in so of course it's off base. It isn't even constructive criticism. It is very uneducated and It must be opposite day or something. But don't worry I will continue to bring you HIGH quality renders and a very DIVERSE story.

Yours truly,
Spaceball1

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
For anyone reading this persons message, please take not that everything he/she says is completely, 100%, false. It's not part of the genre that this person is interested in so of course it's off base. It isn't even constructive criticism. It is very uneducated and It must be opposite day or something. But don't worry I will continue to bring you HIGH quality renders and a very DIVERSE story.

Yours truly,
Spaceball1
Everyone who reads it will form their own opinion that this answer of yours will, at best, fail to improve what they have to answer.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017

Yours truly,
Spaceball1
Don't bother with those unconstructive critics, with 3D games there's always those who just have to voice how much they dislike the whole game because of something and think everything should be changed. They should just move on and play some other games that suit them better. Everyone have their opinions and preferences, it's their personal opinion doesn't represent what everyone else think or like.

I think the renders are fine and so is the story, it's adult fiction and not everyone wants to see yet another generic feel good story, looking forward to some hard pervert action. If i'm going to critiscise something it's lack of lewd scenes so far, but it's heading in the right direction.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Everyone who reads it will form their own opinion that this answer of yours will, at best, fail to improve what they have to answer.
I sent you facts in private and you merely called me arrogant instead of realizing that you made a mistake...Shall I share the facts that prove you wrong???

No, because you're right about only one thing, everyone has an opinion. Opinions are like assholes, and everyone has one. Most, like yours, smell like shit.

• Angry
Reactions: YakuzaZzz

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Don't bother with those unconstructive critics, with 3D games there's always those who just have to voice how much they dislike the whole game because of something and think everything should be changed. They should just move on and play some other games that suit them better. Everyone have their opinions and preferences, it's their personal opinion doesn't represent what everyone else think or like.

I think the renders are fine and so is the story, it's adult fiction and not everyone wants to see yet another generic feel good story, looking forward to some hard pervert action. If i'm going to critiscise something it's lack of lewd scenes so far, but it's heading in the right direction.
Thank you and I understand the wish for more lewd scenes. I consider kissing and groping just as important, but trust me, the ones you want are coming. And that's another thing about this persons poor opinion. The fact that I don't dive into sex and make the girls sluts...like every other game out there...and that I am committed to a diverse story...show that this is very original. I know that most people will see that...and considering the following I have...they already do.

Don't worry, I am not phased.

• Angry

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Relax guys. Opinions are opinions and nothing substancial comes from arguing about them. Take them always with a grain of salt but usually some improvements can be achieved from even the harshest ones. I've played most of the games on the market and I disagree with previous premise. When it comes to story it might seem pretty common just because naive female beauty being surrounded by perverts is a theme of many female protagonist games just as pervert son/dad surrounded by horny beautiful family is common in incest games. It doesn't say much about story itself which is pretty original since all guys are plotting together to corrupt MC which is very rare. Like the story or not, most things mentioned are basically an issue with kinetic novel. This type of a game doesn't give you a choice to influence story so defending yourself is not an option unless it's the final goal of the dev. Liking story is subjective and it's nothing wrong or good but this one in its own genre is fairly original. I literally played most of the games here so I can tell. When it comes to renders there is ofc a lot of place for improvements as it is common with any new (and old) dev. At this point I'd say they're average in terms of a background and average+ in terms of overall characters. Average means they're pretty. Characters (mostly male) in this game have top notch diversity that's way above average and main character is also quite a bit above being average cuz she's really well designed. Things like improving lightnig or photoshop postwork are really just a matter of practice and years. So far game looks good estethically and is really enjoyable for those who are into this genre which doesn't mean it doesn't have any place for improvements. Judging it for what it is - kinetic novel (not a visual novel) - doesn't seem constructive.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
When it comes to story it might seem pretty common just because naive female beauty being surrounded by perverts is a theme of many female protagonist games just as pervert son/dad surrounded by horny beautiful family is common in incest games.
I can agree to that part as not original for a "Premise" because honestly there aren't a ton of options. But as you said, the actual story is very original and you don't even know yet what the connection to her parents the chief has. And the person the priest was talking to offscreen, that is something/someone/you don't see in games because it is something people are afraid to touch on. As well as her visiting the guys at the assisted living...that will be revisited and I have heard that only one game has ever touched on that. Originally I gave those 2 guys names, and a little more dialogue, but some people thought that they were more important to the story that way so I edited that to show less importance. But that doesn't mean she wont be going to visit their assisted living in the future. The diversity is there so I really am not worried.

not to mention that she has 3 people...sister, best friend, and priest helping her. But anyway...thank you for your constructive and polite words.

Last edited:
  • Angry

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Relax guys. Opinions are opinions and nothing substancial comes from arguing about them. Take them always with a grain of salt but usually some improvements can be achieved from even the harshest ones. I've played most of the games on the market and I disagree with previous premise. When it comes to story it might seem pretty common just because naive female beauty being surrounded by perverts is a theme of many female protagonist games just as pervert son/dad surrounded by horny beautiful family is common in incest games. It doesn't say much about story itself which is pretty original since all guys are plotting together to corrupt MC which is very rare. Like the story or not, most things mentioned are basically an issue with kinetic novel. This type of a game doesn't give you a choice to influence story so defending yourself is not an option unless it's the final goal of the dev. Liking story is subjective and it's nothing wrong or good but this one in its own genre is fairly original. I literally played most of the games here so I can tell. When it comes to renders there is ofc a lot of place for improvements as it is common with any new (and old) dev. At this point I'd say they're average in terms of a background and average+ in terms of overall characters. Average means they're pretty. Characters (mostly male) in this game have top notch diversity that's way above average and main character is also quite a bit above being average cuz she's really well designed. Things like improving lightnig or photoshop postwork are really just a matter of practice and years. So far game looks good estethically and is really enjoyable for those who are into this genre which doesn't mean it doesn't have any place for improvements. Judging it for what it is - kinetic novel (not a visual novel) - doesn't seem constructive.
Agree.

I know that games that have bodybuilder men, model women are surely most preferred.
Though i am a little tired of man rules all women in the game because he has this very long schlong.
As intriguing as it sounds, i miss a little realism. Well, that term is a little stretched itself.
These games are not realistic in any sense. But if character looks like more normal people, it makes a difference. Plus, everyone's fantasy is different. For most, perhaps, bimbos are the fantasy.
But i like the presentation of that game. Some truly ugly dudes molesting a women that is herself rather average.
Besides, if i compare it to games like "Inside Jennifer" i can not see a difference as she experiences the same molestation approach. Plus she gives in because she is made like she discovered the pleasure of being forced.
So in that sense i am not getting the criticism.
I am still looking for a game that presents the female as at the bottom of society that makes her choice to pleasure men and is getting abused like in prostitution. Well, real pervert dreaming. But these are the games that most people play.
So its great that for everyone there is a game that one can enjoy.
My top runner is at the moment Fashion Business. Its representation is really great albeit grinding. But i has a nice story to immerse one in the spiral of not being in control and ending up in a place MC hasn't really chosen.
I have to admit that i am a huge fan of blackmail, corruption, prostitution and female protagonist. So this game we are talking about fit the bill for me and i am exited where the story will lead.

• Red Heart

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I can agree to that part as not original for a "Premise" because honestly there aren't a ton of options. But as you said, the actual story is very original and you don't even know yet what the connection to her parents the chief has. And the person the priest was talking to offscreen, that is something/someone/you don't see in games because it is something people are afraid to touch on. As well as her visiting the guys at the assisted living...that will be revisited and I have heard that only one game has ever touched on that. Originally I gave those 2 guys names, and a little more dialogue, but some people thought that they were more important to the story that way so I edited that to show less importance. But that doesn't mean she wont be going to visit their assisted living in the future. The diversity is there so I really am not worried.

not to mention that she has 3 people...sister, best friend, and priest helping her. But anyway...thank you for your constructive and polite words.
I'm not a fanboy and not sure if I will like this VN or not but here is some advice:

Don't take unconstructive too personal, just opens up for trolling. Opinions aren't like assholes, one can have many opinions but only two assholes.

As dev apart from working on your project you need to decide what crowd you want to cater to. You're the captain then there are paying passengers, freeloaders, shitting seagulls, U-boats trying to sink your ship and what not.

If you want to minimize diverging expectations and criticism I think it's best to clearly hint where the story is heading and what content to expect.

There will always be those who want more complex depth with many choices vs those who dislike sandbox and want streamlined story, and then there will always be those who dislike the way the story is heading, best is to state intent and everyone will have to deal with it.

Good luck with your project.

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
If you want to minimize diverging expectations and criticism I think it's best to clearly hint where the story is heading and what content to expect.
Did you mean that figuratively or were you saying that I haven't done that? Because I thought I did that with the preview statement, tags, pictures, and with the story itself. Old men taking advantage of young women. Some lesbian content. humiliation, blackmail...If not let me know how I can do that better, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for your kind words.

• Angry

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Did you mean that figuratively or were you saying that I haven't done that? Because I thought I did that with the preview statement, tags, pictures, and with the story itself. Old men taking advantage of young women. Some lesbian content. humiliation, blackmail...If not let me know how I can do that better, I'd appreciate it.

Thank you for your kind words.
Nothing specific, just my general thoughts. It's clear to me.

Last edited:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Nothing specific, just my general thoughts. It's clear to me, just playing diplomat and devils advocate. There's groping and sexual harassment yet some people for some reason expect that to be something secondary to be overcome otherwise equals to bad story.
I played for a long time Skyrim with sexual content and in my play, my character has no easy life. Granted that some people play a more love story perhaps, but mainly people tend to use devious and very mean sexual content for their enjoyment.
So i have no problem with where this is going.
The best mod i found for FO4 was sexual harassments. You can become very easy a fuck doll for everyone around. Clearly, not everyone's choice and this is ok. I am not playing for love stories.
In VN blackmail and corruption is nice. But sometimes i wished that the dialog choice would reflect what the character can actually answer. Like if the character become basically submissive and obedient, it can normally not be aggressive anymore or defiant. At least that does not make sense to me.
But its true, that everyone has its own fetish and fantasy.
I am fairly new to this VN plays. But i have to say that they look great even though you can have lots of dialog.

• Red Heart

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
All of the old men seem to the perverted.

Would be nice to have one that doesn't follow the dirty old man trope.

Like an nice old man that genuinely cares for her but is still sexually attracted to her but suppressing his desires because he genuinely respects the MC.
Then MC can have a choice to seduce the guy or "reward" him for being nice.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
All of the old men seem to the perverted.

Would be nice to have one that doesn't follow the dirty old man trope.

Like an nice old man that genuinely cares for her but is still sexually attracted to her but suppressing his desires because he genuinely respects the MC.
Then MC can have a choice to seduce the guy or "reward" him for being nice.
That’s not a bad idea. I’ll see if I can fit this old man into the story somewhere. Maybe a another teacher or something.

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
That’s not a bad idea. I’ll see if I can fit this old man into the story somewhere. Maybe a another teacher or something.
Yes i absolutely agree with the above statement kind of like Alfred from anna exciting adventure he is a old man who is attracted to ana but also kind to her and helps she actually develops feelings for him as she said he reminds her in a way of her grandpa i believe and she feels safe with him would be nice to see a old man character like that but eitherway im happy love the game my man keep up the good work and dont let these guys who are negative get to you its your game do as you please

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes