3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
IMO its another pure stupidity game, everyone in town is in on this big plot to rape a poor idiot girl. Pass just wish hadnt wasted time downloading before realizing this
Being blackmail by a landlord really isn’t stupidly. But you go be you my friend. You didn’t wast your time because she’s a beautiful girl and that artist did a good job showing her off. Plus the naughty wording should turn a lot of people on. Thanks for playing just this once, it’s not a waste trying new things. :giggle:

Also IMO games where the girl becomes an instant slut are stupidity games. This girl is smart, she knows it’s not right but she hasn’t even been trapped yet… you should wait till you see how it plays out.

Last edited:
Reactions: sevensham

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Is this going to be a full Linear game, or will we be able to make choices to choices to follow certain paths?

Cause no offence Spaceball1 Linear can be a bit boring, choices would make things fun and a lot more interesting.

Still a pretty damn good start, especially Ray she is drop dead gorgeous, this game reminds me of Diciple of Virginas work, minus the supernatural horror, just a beautiful female protag caught in the middle of shiteheads and ugly auld fucks all wanting to corrupt her their into little slut.
Both linear and choices can be boring IMO. There’s games were your choices either continue the game or end the game. That’s boring. Also why do I want to prevent certain characters from having fun with her by making it a choice? I’m an all inclusive person lol.

But on a serious note I find choices unnecessary at times and what choices would I place? 1 scream at the man touching you. 2 don’t scream. If you don’t scream how can you be made to wear the uniform?

choice 1 deny Andrew. 2 accept Andrew. If you accept Andrew he won’t be with Ellen and start the process of the trap and thus end of story.

Point being I feel like skipping things like “showing them driving home” and stuff eliminates some boring aspects. And also the cut scenes make it interesting, showing what is happening elsewhere.

But I appreciate your message and concern. I will try to keep it interesting. And I thank you for the Disciple of Virginia comparison. That’s awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: blastwave2k

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
But on a serious note I find choices unnecessary at times and what choices would I place? 1 scream at the man touching you. 2 don’t scream. If you don’t scream how can you be made to wear the uniform?
If the game is a kinetic novel it doesn't need choices like you mentioned.

On the other hand if the game had story branching and optional content then multiple choices would serve a purpose and add some replayability, usually that's part of the gameplay of vns. To unlock all scenes you would have to go back, make different choices and see their outcomes. That's usually the reason for choices in visual novels.

But I agree with you that if no story branching is planned then choices are useless.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
You sound like a fat guy with fitness envy lol jk
I know you were being funny. Much appreciated.
Well, you sound like a closeted gay man that secretly wants to lick male abs if not having hot men is enough to hate the game...
Yeah I don’t understand why men want to see hot men with women. As a player I can pretend I’m any man fucking the girl…why do I need to see the hot guy? Lol

Reactions: FrankXtreme

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
So dev, when are we going to see girls being exploited and gaangbanged by old men?
Give it some time my friend. I can’t dive into that without some build up. The next update will have the trap sprung. That’s why she’s being conditioned to get used to touching, and the priest is making her see things a little differently.

She is already being exploited at work, and after the trap is set (no spoilers), she will be exploited more. Think about a Mall…you have venders who renew contracts, new venders coming in.

Why is the a police, detective, and judge involved? But anyway, I didn’t want to be like other games and just have it dive into sex. IMO this game is more realistic that way…and contrary to some posts, the men look more like men in real life. Even the little Japanese guy(I posted a real life pic of someone who looked similar on an earlier page).

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Old dudes look great from the promo pics. Nasty.
I like that.
:coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceBall1

paddy01

Jul 15, 2017
Give it some time my friend. I can’t dive into that without some build up. The next update will have the trap sprung. That’s why she’s being conditioned to get used to touching, and the priest is making her see things a little differently.

She is already being exploited at work, and after the trap is set (no spoilers), she will be exploited more. Think about a Mall…you have venders who renew contracts, new venders coming in.

Why is the a police, detective, and judge involved? But anyway, I didn’t want to be like other games and just have it dive into sex. IMO this game is more realistic that way…and contrary to some posts, the men look more like men in real life. Even the little Japanese guy(I posted a real life pic of someone who looked similar on an earlier page).
I like where this is going... Sounds like you've got the right idea, personally I prefer a level of reluctance and blackmail over the MC just diving headfirst into depravity... That can happen in good time ;) Keep it up SpaceBall1!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
I like where this is going... Sounds like you've got the right idea, personally I prefer a level of reluctance and blackmail over the MC just diving headfirst into depravity... That can happen in good time ;) Keep it up SpaceBall1!!
i dint try the game yet but now im gonna. i totally agree with paddy. hopefully there is some content in there for 1.1 version.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes