3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Why do all these tags always make men disgusting?
most men are not models. Obesity is one of the largest health problems in the world. So if you are referring to "looking" disgusting, they really aren't far off from the real world. If you mean "acting" disgusting...well it is fantasy so it's something we wouldn't really do but here nobody gets hurt.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I forgot to mention. I have to thank you for keeping the MC as normal as it can be done. This is actually what makes the game unique for me. And its a major driver to play it.
XXL boobs are nice but i think i like the more realistic approach. And all the old people is a great touch. They are sooo hungry.
So keep it up. Thanks

PlasticDoll

Jul 9, 2020
It was a bit weird tbh. The guys look like failed results of horrific experimentations. They look disfigured with mismatched body parts. The difference between the women and men in this makes it even more apparent. The detective was kinda okay looking and so was Andrew.

It would also be helpful if you can add first page that the game has no choices or gameplay, at all yet. It's just chapter one 20 mins reading, depending on how fast you read or skip.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Sexual harassment = Ugly bastards
You don't get harassed by George Clooney. Well, maybe in 50 shades of Grey but this isn't that.

Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
It was a bit weird tbh. The guys look like failed results of horrific experimentations. They look disfigured with mismatched body parts. The difference between the women and men in this makes it even more apparent. The detective was kinda okay looking and so was Andrew.

It would also be helpful if you can add first page that the game has no choices or gameplay, at all yet. It's just chapter one 20 mins reading, depending on how fast you read or skip.
If you live in the real world you know your first statement is completely false. They look like normal human beings, older men. I even posted a picture I googled of an old Japanese man and it looked very similar to the little one in this game...And there were a lot more. Also obese does not mean disfigured or mismatched body parts. Not everyone in the world is a body builder and/or model.

It's tagged and mentioned in several places as Kinetic. If you don't know, now you do. Kinetic = no choices.

PlasticDoll

Jul 9, 2020
If you live in the real world you know your first statement is completely false. They look like normal human beings, older men. I even posted a picture I googled of an old Japanese man and it looked very similar to the little one in this game...And there were a lot more. Also obese does not mean disfigured or mismatched body parts. Not everyone in the world is a body builder and/or model.

It's tagged and mentioned in several places as Kinetic. If you don't know, now you do. Kinetic = no choices.
Most chars don't look like normal human beings. Also the obese thing was only two characters I think and they just looked weird lol. But yea I agree with Ragnar, so I could understand them looking creepy and ugly purposely. I was just saying what it was for me.

Also I didn't know about the Kinetic thing. Sorry and thank you. Regardless good luck with your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
That is a little complicated. I asked around for help and finally got an answer. I should be able to make one on the next update(v1.2). I know it sucks and I'm sorry, I just have already started writing more script for the next update so If I made it now the Android version would be different then the one I am releasing in a few days(v1.1).

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Hometown Trap v1.1

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes