3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
love the first release of this Game, if the releases are as good as the first chapter, then count me in with support of this game starting next month.
And I hope the Dev sticks to the characters of this Game, that`s what makes it different from the Rest.
Keep it up Dev, lookin out for the Next release.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
These "elite residents" look more like Wrong Turn characters. Can't say I'd ever wanna live in that town.

• Haha
Reactions: SpaceBall1

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Well, this is a first for me, the DEV actually gave me a Facepalm for my comment about their game, that's some thin skin there.
I may have been a bit harsh, but I see this as negative storytelling. a Facepalm from the DEV just proves the mindset of someone who is not mature enough to create quality content.
The art is not half bad, sadly wasted on the story.
If SpacBall1 would like to respond like an adult, I'm here.
Thank God that the Dev doesn`t really gives a damn if you wasted 20 Minutes of your time or not,nobody told you to download it or even Play it, and then when you saw the first Guys, you still couldn't stop playing it, even the screenshots didn't stop you from playing or downloading it you little devil you.
You should ask yourself if you don`t have a hidden fetish or not, we all have some weird fetish one way or another.
Plus there are enough fashion style games out there for you to play.....Just my Opinion.

Last edited:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Yes, the guys look like they came from Jabba the Hut's home planet. But hey, the uglies need some lovin' too! ;)

Great start to the game. I like how even the old farts are also trying to get into her pants. Definitely looking forward to more. Following this thread now.
That the same thing I said,Uglies need lovin too...

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
(Beatmaster, I think you're projecting) (unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else)

First off, the DEV gave me a facepalm, which means he gives a dam. Now let's look at the tags, corruption, groping, sexual harassment, are those fetishes? I guess to you, the DEV and a handful of sick monkeys here they are.
the other tags are 3dcg, female protagonist, kinetic novel, virgin. I actually don't see any "fetishes"
My point is why create a game that probably only 5% of the members here will like.
And I said before that the art is good, why waste it on a negative story.
I guess you can say, you choose your own road to travel, but it's going to be a sad trip.
If you don't like it feel free to hit the self destruct button...I stand by my 5%.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Andrew? Deandre? they aren't decent looking? Age doesn't make you look hideous

Thank you Virginia, it means a lot.
No worries! And just ignore all the "y not all men look like henry cavill in bath tub scene from witcher reeeeee" comments. I have selectively done ugly bastard erotica/hentai, and I am doing well both in terms of economic growth, and in terms of people liking my games.

Then again, I have some kawaii shit too with vanilla romance routes, and a talking smoll hedgehog so maybe I am not the best example :unsure:

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
(Beatmaster, I think you're projecting) (unconsciously taking unwanted emotions or traits you don't like about yourself and attributing them to someone else)

First off, the DEV gave me a facepalm, which means he gives a dam. Now let's look at the tags, corruption, groping, sexual harassment, are those fetishes? I guess to you, the DEV and a handful of sick monkeys here they are.
the other tags are 3dcg, female protagonist, kinetic novel, virgin. I actually don't see any "fetishes"
My point is why create a game that probably only 5% of the members here will like.
I guess you can say, you choose your own road to travel, but it's going to be a sad trip.
OH I believe there are more than 5% that like the game, the game art is somewhat made like 12 days of Christmas, which a lot of folks loved here, and the dev had a big fan community. So I guess only time will tell who is right I guess.

Laird04

Sep 4, 2017

Well lucky for us, what you consider fetishes or not and what you like, means literally nothing to anyone else here. If you don't like it then why are you still here and still crying?

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
To reply a bit to some things I read above: Comparing hentai to real life is like comparing a videogame about war to actual war - in reality it would be hideous.

And this is what I enjoyed here: I love the fact that this game is light-hearted (i.e its situations/mindsets/character choices are unrealistic) and I hope the dev keeps it this way. I also loved the male characters in this - as I've always considered Old Man/Bbm/Ugly Bastard to be far more interesting than vanilla males.

To the dev: Good luck! The characters look promising.

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
It's tagged with 'sexual harassment', is that just groping or is it full-on rape?

Also, from reading some of the other comments it seems there are no choices and likely won't be? I love the idea of roleplaying various types of protagonists but it does remove a lot of agency without choice, even if they are fairly inconsequential.

Looking forward to trying this soon when I have more internet bandwidth available. Thanks!

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It intrigues me a lot about the dev's comments especially regarding the characters in their variety coming close to the real world and not as perfect as in most games that start to get repetitive and monotonous (what is always nice without opposite terms of comparisons becomes flat and also applies to the opposite) and for this https://f95zone.to/threads/hometown-trap-v1-0-spaceball1.106606/post-7438914 which seems remarkable to me.

I haven't played it yet, however, for me, it will all depend on the plot regardless of the tags (I understand the renders are good), good animation and update timing.

Unfortunately, many games start well and then, regardless of success, they are followed sporadically with impractical update times and often even abandoned.

For now I have limited myself to reading the comments, I will try and evaluate it.

An appreciation to the dev for interactivity with users.

Thanks for the game and good luck.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes