3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
It intrigues me a lot about the dev's comments especially regarding the characters in their variety coming close to the real world and not as perfect as in most games that start to get repetitive and monotonous (what is always nice without opposite terms of comparisons becomes flat and also applies to the opposite) and for this https://f95zone.to/threads/hometown-trap-v1-0-spaceball1.106606/post-7438914 which seems remarkable to me.

I haven't played it yet, however, for me, it will all depend on the plot regardless of the tags (I understand the renders are good), good animation and update timing.

Unfortunately, many games start well and then, regardless of success, they are followed sporadically with impractical update times and often even abandoned.

For now I have limited myself to reading the comments, I will try and evaluate it.

An appreciation to the dev for interactivity with users.

Thanks for the game and good luck.
It's tagged with 'sexual harassment', is that just groping or is it full-on rape?

Also, from reading some of the other comments it seems there are no choices and likely won't be? I love the idea of roleplaying various types of protagonists but it does remove a lot of agency without choice, even if they are fairly inconsequential.

Looking forward to trying this soon when I have more internet bandwidth available. Thanks!
From google “Sexual harassment includes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature in the workplace or learning environment.” So there is no rape. Groping is in the first update and will be continued.

I understand the hesitancy with not having choices. But it doesn’t take long to check it out and then if it’s not for you, it’s no problem to just delete it.

The plot is good and I have many plans for this game. I can’t go into detail because that would give too much away. The trap isn’t even set yet but I have given some hints about it and some about the future…what was the name of the lounge? Who is she going to visit the next day and is he involved too?? And you all are going to say “holy shit” when you see it. Also the guys at the poker game are much more important to the story than the two guys at the ice cream parlor.

Last edited:

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
From google “Sexual harassment includes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature in the workplace or learning environment.” So there is no rape. Groping is in the first update and will be continued.

I understand the hesitancy with not having choices. But it doesn’t take long to check it out and then if it’s not for you, it’s no problem to just delete it.

The plot is good and I have many plans for this game. I can’t go into detail because that would give too much away. The trap isn’t even set yet but I have given some hints about it and some about the future…what was the name of the lounge? Who is she going to visit the next day and is he involved too?? And you all are going to say “holy shit” when you see it. Also the guys at the poker game are much more important to the story than the two guys at the ice cream parlor.
Obviously, it really happens that many people are subject to mobbing for various purposes, but, despite the games aimed at an adult audience, everything related to rape, murder and any other extreme attitude that humiliates the person, according to me, will not be accepted by the vast majority of normal people because moreover it would be incompatible with the erotic / sexual purpose of videogame projects in this sector or at least difficult to manage.

The fact that, it seems to me, from your statements these scenarios are excluded and as mentioned in my previous post, they intrigued me to follow your project and, as you said, if not to liking it costs nothing to delete a game from the own favorite list and I also think, it is useless to express is own disgust here.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
So I did a thing...

Reactions: Jude6

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021

Thanks for the response. Obviously I know what sexual harassment is, I just wanted some clarification as many games are marked with 'lesser' tags then what they actually contain. Again, with the choices aspect... it's not hesitancy, it's information collection. Like I mentioned in my post I have very very few megabytes available with my third world Canadian internet service and I can't just try everything I'm interested in. I would love to be able to do that as I am very much interested in this.

I wasn't trying to take a run at your game or tell you how you should be making it. I really respect when people explore ideas outside of the norm. A part of fantasy is the exploration of ideas and circumstances that we ourselves can't experience IRL. The thought of role-playing a woman who is harassed by less than desirable men is just that, and potentially even .. hot.

Good luck with your project and maybe soon I will get to try it for myself. If I end up enjoying myself then I will support you with more than just kind words here :)

Masoot

Sep 3, 2021
Obviously, it really happens that many people are subject to mobbing for various purposes, but, despite the games aimed at an adult audience, everything related to rape, murder and any other extreme attitude that humiliates the person, according to me, will not be accepted by the vast majority of normal people because moreover it would be incompatible with the erotic / sexual purpose of videogame projects in this sector or at least difficult to manage.

The fact that, it seems to me, from your statements these scenarios are excluded and as mentioned in my previous post, they intrigued me to follow your project and, as you said, if not to liking it costs nothing to delete a game from the own favorite list and I also think, it is useless to express is own disgust here.
Not sure whom you are referring to in this reply. You are correct in that 'extreme' content will garner less of an audience.

Personally however, I wasn't trying to mob the author nor was I expressing any opinion except for the one about the lack of choices being less immersive. That doesn't mean I won't be trying it for myself, in fact the opposite is true. Not sure how this this opinion is "disgusting"; but I do apologize regardless, as it's apparent that my proficiency with the english language wasn't adequate in this case.

Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Not sure whom you are referring to in this reply. You are correct in that 'extreme' content will garner less of an audience.

Personally however, I wasn't trying to mob the author nor was I expressing any opinion except for the one about the lack of choices being less immersive. That doesn't mean I won't be trying it for myself, in fact the opposite is true. Not sure how this this opinion is "disgusting"; but I do apologize regardless, as it's apparent that my proficiency with the english language wasn't adequate in this case.
I was referring to generality and not to anyone in particular. I respect any idea even if I may not agree, it means that in general, for me, if a project does not respect my tendencies / fetishes, I simply do not follow it, that is, it makes no sense in my opinion to criticize something that I will not follow, especially in a sector without rules, but everyone is free to do and express themselves as they see fit, mine is one of the many opinions here and as such it can be shared or not by anyone then if it is useful to someone well if not patience, that's all.

P.S.
English is also an unknown language to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Masoot

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019

The game will be fine as long as the girl is not forced to do sexual favors that is against i normal will. Groping is fine but when she gets forced to do sexual acts because she has no choice then it is seen as rape no matter in what content it is placed. Looks interesting and hope it will stay will normal harassment like exhibition, groping ect.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I liked it, good ugly male characters and her model is great.
the only but, is that its kinetic and that I can not decide who can have his way with her.
I don't like the idea that everybody will rape her and that she is almost all alone on this.
also, that all males are evil reincarnate and without any hints of morale is making it "generic", there should be more variations and also, doubts in their mind. like feeling sorry, remorse etc. that would make it more dynamic.

so far its good at least, and I hope the corruption is slow and not overwhelming.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I liked it, good ugly male characters and her model is great.
the only but, is that its kinetic and that I can not decide who can have his way with her.
I don't like the idea that everybody will rape her and that she is almost all alone on this.
also, that all males are evil reincarnate and without any hints of morale is making it "generic", there should be more variations and also, doubts in their mind. like feeling sorry, remorse etc. that would make it more dynamic.

so far its good at least, and I hope the corruption is slow and not overwhelming.
The first version is an introduction. You will see that not every man is the same. Some actually care about her, for example her manager Hiro cares. The priest cares. Her sister and best friend are sticking up for her. You will see but I do appreciate your post.

Also it’s kinetic because it’s my story and I want it read like a book. I think multiple paths take away from writing a story.

Thank you.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Also it’s kinetic because it’s my story and I want it read like a book. I think multiple paths take away from writing a story.

Thank you.
I think so too, the choice of stories with variable tags allows you to get more supporters with different trends, but I think that if a dev decides to focus on a single story the result can only be better in quality and update speed and completion without considering the lesser effort of energy / stress for the realization.

Unfortunately, many projects follow the logic of financial success without taking into account the factors that characterize novels, that is, autibiography (the story that a real individual makes of his or her existence) and it is this last skill that makes the difference between generic devs and quality ones.

This statement of yours, for me, makes this project more and more interesting.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

kained

Jul 7, 2020
The first version is an introduction. You will see that not every man is the same. Some actually care about her, for example her manager Hiro cares. The priest cares. Her sister and best friend are sticking up for her. You will see but I do appreciate your post.

Thank you.
I wouldn't mind if her life becomes an unrelenting nightmare with the odds firmly stacked against her. It's your story though and I'm happy to see where it goes.

• Red Heart
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes