3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
WIll there be an update schedule or will it be random.
I am going to try and be once a month at the end of the month. The update has been released to high level Patreons but will be posted here Wednsesday the 2nd. I know its a day or so more than a month after the first release, but February is a short month.

Last edited:

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Hometown Trap [v1.1] [Spaceball1] – Compressed

Win/Linux v1.1 · · · (83.3 MiB :: 855.9 MiB)
Mac v1.1 · · · (49.0 MiB :: 821.5 MiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
Dec 14, 2021
Emotions are the most i Screenshot_9.png mportant thing in the game should be described as if the heroine had experienced an event of medium importance. ... Facial expressions in themselves are one of the most expressive signals by which we can guess other people's emotions, so I especially love this tool and try to replace it in games with the example of "she was happy" or "smiled, her eyes lit up brighter", "upset" but in this game I find it very difficult to see this with such a drawing as in this picture

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Obviously this is your kinetic novel and your vision of what happens and all. But I like it that the MC is still confused/reluctant to submit to the advances. And she doesn't instantly go into, "Ok, I'm a slut, let's do everyone in town!" mode.

So definitely look forward to what happens next. Enjoying the game very much thus far.

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
IMO its another pure stupidity game, everyone in town is in on this big plot to rape a poor idiot girl. Pass just wish hadnt wasted time downloading before realizing this

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Is this going to be a full Linear game, or will we be able to make choices to choices to follow certain paths?

Cause no offence Spaceball1 Linear can be a bit boring, choices would make things fun and a lot more interesting.

Still a pretty damn good start, especially Ray she is drop dead gorgeous, this game reminds me of Diciple of Virginas work, minus the supernatural horror, just a beautiful female protag caught in the middle of shiteheads and ugly auld fucks all wanting to corrupt her their into little slut.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Emotions are the most i View attachment 1682456 mportant thing in the game should be described as if the heroine had experienced an event of medium importance. ... Facial expressions in themselves are one of the most expressive signals by which we can guess other people's emotions, so I especially love this tool and try to replace it in games with the example of "she was happy" or "smiled, her eyes lit up brighter", "upset" but in this game I find it very difficult to see this with such a drawing as in this picture
Are you just saying that her hand is in the way of her mouth so you can’t see the emotions? Because I both say how she is feeling, and show how she is feeling.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Any lesbian tag planned ? It would be great to get some interaction with female characters too :)
Someone has to teach her the ropes. ;)

Obviously this is your kinetic novel and your vision of what happens and all. But I like it that the MC is still confused/reluctant to submit to the advances. And she doesn't instantly go into, "Ok, I'm a slut, let's do everyone in town!" mode.

So definitely look forward to what happens next. Enjoying the game very much thus far.
Yes thank you!!! Those games are so unrealistic and imo aren’t even corruption games. I mean if she was a slut deep down and it was just awakened…how can you really say she wasn’t already a slut? IMO corruption is accepting going against your morals…meaning you do not have to like it. :)

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Someone has to teach her the ropes. ;)

Yes thank you!!! Those games are so unrealistic and imo aren’t even corruption games. I mean if she was a slut deep down and it was just awakened…how can you really say she wasn’t already a slut? IMO corruption is accepting going against your morals…meaning you do not have to like it. :)
hey spaceball2
how long you will take to release very update? once a months or more? thanks you

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes