3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

boobthief

May 25, 2017
Exciting game!

I don't like the *thoughts* not appearing in italics as thoughts so I thought I'd write a quick filter to change them to italics.

If you want italicized thoughts, drop attached file into your game dir.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well well that was really damn good. Rarely I enjoy pure novels but this one is really nice so far. Definitely worth observing

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Exciting game!

I don't like the *thoughts* not appearing in italics as thoughts so I thought I'd write a quick filter to change them to italics.

If you want italicized thoughts, drop attached file into your game dir.
Thank you. I am still learning and I just found out how to do that. It's going to take time but I will edit all the past thought dialogue, and make sure all future thought dialogue is in italics.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
if done well this can be one of my favorite games.
I like that ugly and beauty theme, but it need to be well made and not too hard and rape or too extreme stuff.
and so far its good. 1.1 is not taking it there, and its still within the corruption sphere, something I like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
so far so good. even 1.1 is nice. not too fast.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are right. I could include some of those. Maybe I'll go back and add an image here and there. I think I avoided that a little because the renders in the ice cream parlor can take a long time...but I will definitely look at it.

Thank you!

Last edited:

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
another slow burn game 10 pervs one girl most game I see are get money quick and put no time and plan into it not even a tit show to lame played in less than 10 min 1 out of 10 3 that's the best I give on this story book cause it not a game.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
another slow burn game 10 pervs one girl most game I see are get money quick and put no time and plan into it not even a tit show to lame played in less than 10 min 1 out of 10 3 that's the best I give on this story book cause it not a game.
I am not sure what this says because there is no punctuation and the grammar is all over the place.

About the get money quick and no time and plan - yeah there are a lot of games like that but this one has a lot of time and a lot of planning involved. There are a lot of pieces and storylines involved. It's been hinted and there is more to Rayanne's family than meets the eye.

No tits? It is very early in the game and games that show stuff right away are boring imo, everyone knows what tits and vaginas look like, this makes you wait...also you don't have to show tits to show sexy women and be turned on.

10 min? Did you fast forward the whole game?? the first version takes 35min to read at a fast pace.

It's not for you and that's ok. Have a good day sir.

Reactions: Nabz542 and baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
exactly SpaceBall1.
the importance is the eroticism and the slow corruption.
for me, I actually think its already moving fast. kissing, groping her booty and boobs.
this "theme" game, as we know what this is all about, should go slow. since when we start fucking what more are there to be?
its the slow corruption of a virgin girl that is exciting.
so, more groping and kissing!

• Red Heart

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I hope so, Carrie (she's only a half sister) or Kayle for loving and supportive, or any other curvy/BBW girl for corrupting and dominating Ray please.
What can i say, I love big women, especially dominant ones.
I love this. I made Carrie "pear shaped" for guys like you. And Kayla is a little skinnier and petite for those who like even skinnier girls. Rayanne is going to need some teaching as the trap progresses, who better then your half sister and best friend?

exactly SpaceBall1.
the importance is the eroticism and the slow corruption.
for me, I actually think its already moving fast. kissing, groping her booty and boobs.
this "theme" game, as we know what this is all about, should go slow. since when we start fucking what more are there to be?
its the slow corruption of a virgin girl that is exciting.
so, more groping and kissing!
As you wish baka. Foreplay is very important. ;)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I actually like to have possibility to lose virginity without this classical foreplay road. But since it's not really a visual novel it's most important to make it work in a story. It's clear that it's not a super fast fuck-fest which is nice so I can see MC losing it at any point to be honest. Kinda sad we can't really pick who's going first among these perfect specimen;p

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I actually like to have possibility to lose virginity without this classical foreplay road. But since it's not really a visual novel it's most important to make it work in a story. It's clear that it's not a super fast fuck-fest which is nice so I can see MC losing it at any point to be honest. Kinda sad we can't really pick who's going first among these perfect specimen;p
I could make a poll and see who gets the most votes...

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I love this. I made Carrie "pear shaped" for guys like you. And Kayla is a little skinnier and petite for those who like even skinnier girls. Rayanne is going to need some teaching as the trap progresses, who better then your half sister and best friend?
This brings choices to mind, (having no choices right now is fair, it sets the mood and situation Ray's in) just a hope couple of small ones will be added throughout the game to be able to leave certain paths, or cementing the MC on other paths, choosing huge corrupting influences or learning to handle herself fast would give the game some nice replay value.

Though it's your game, your decisions. I'm just along for the ride and spitballing my hopes for what get's added in future updates, keep up the good work.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
What I meant was to have option for every guy to take her v-card if you wish for it. But specific story is definitely fine at this point. I would also vote for this guy but to be honest most guys except for so-called boyfriend do it for me.

• Red Heart

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
This game looks like it's not my thing, but I will say the mc girl is FREAKIN' ADORABLE, especially in that first pic with the ice cream uniform.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
This game looks like it's not my thing, but I will say the mc girl is FREAKIN' ADORABLE, especially in that first pic with the ice cream uniform.
Thank you for the honesty. It's still free to try it with how you feel about her being adorable, and then delete if you want. But It's your call. I'm being biased but I think she is the most beautiful girl in any game out there, lol. Thanks for stopping by.

Reactions: TritonSands
3.40 star(s) 12 Votes