3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

SpaceBall1

I knew it...I'm surrounded by assholes!
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
for me ...not yet .... to short update :(
Monthly updates are going to be shorter. The first version was 180 renders. These are 100. I am a one man’s show and I can only do 2 or 3 renders a day. There are a lot of games whose updates are even shorter then mine, But there was a pretty good amount of dialogue and different scenes in this update. I hope you liked it, the BJ scene was my first and I thought it went well.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
View attachment 1681688

Overview:
Rayanne is an 18 year old senior in high school. She lives with her stepmom Cathy, and half sister Carrie, in a house they rent from a disgusting old man. She works at the ice cream parlor in the mall to help pay rent. Rayanne is a sweet, naïve, and innocent young woman with a heart of gold. One morning something horrifying happens to her at work. Her reaction to this event causes her to nearly lose her job. The problems start to snowball after she comes home from work. Before she knows it, every man in town has a bullseye on her body. How far up does this go? Who is involved? How is she going to handle being a sexual target of her hometown's elite residents?​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-14
Release Date: 2022-04-14
Developer: Spaceball1
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: ANDROID * - COMPRESSED *

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1619819 View attachment 1619830 View attachment 1619836 View attachment 1655601 View attachment 1681700 View attachment 1681703 View attachment 1681708 View attachment 1681721 View attachment 1719354 View attachment 1757217 View attachment 1757223 View attachment 1757225 View attachment 1757227 View attachment 1757229
plz add sex soon lol

sevensham

Dec 25, 2017
Monthly updates are going to be shorter. The first version was 180 renders. These are 100. I am a one man’s show and I can only do 2 or 3 renders a day. There are a lot of games whose updates are even shorter then mine, But there was a pretty good amount of dialogue and different scenes in this update. I hope you liked it, the BJ scene was my first and I thought it went well.
I'm not complaining actually, just feel too short but good dialogue .... no worry have a good job

Reactions: SpaceBall1

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I'm not criticizing your game, I haven't even played it, I just got a little curious and saw the images, maybe I got carried away by what others have written and generalized all male npc as ugly. ;)
But in general I don't like playing games as a woman.
As a fellow developer I hope you do very well with your game.
Most male mcs are already ugly af which is why people don't like to see his face while playing. So turning the ugly up to 11 is just cruel and not hot :KEK:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hometown Trap [v1.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.12 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 103 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 69 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I really don't understand why devs don't reduce the size of their games better. 1GB for this seems excessive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SpaceBall1

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I really want to play this game. The premise is right up my alley, a bunch of disgusting old dudes trying to corrupt a hot young woman. But the lack of choices and not being able to influence the MC's actions is a huge deal breaker for me.
You need to broaden your horizons. It’s not like it takes long to play, and As I said before…where would you people who need choice like them placed?? For example, accept or refuse Andrew…if you accept him…no trap and game over. Accept or reject the landlord…reject him and you are kicked out of the house and game over. If you choose not to scream at the guy touching her at the ice cream parlor, she won’t be manipulated to wear the new uniform and she won’t allow men to touch her there. The idea is for her to fuck every man you have seen and she will fuck them all and more. Please give me examples of where “choices” could be placed so far…

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
you lazy gamemaster dont give us update of 2 minute play wtf is that rather give up on game you lazy master
Did you fast forward the whole thing? There is no way you read that whole thing in 2 minutes. A normal person would take 15-20 minutes to read it.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
You need to broaden your horizons. It’s not like it takes long to play, and As I said before…where would you people who need choice like them placed?? For example, accept or refuse Andrew…if you accept him…no trap and game over. Accept or reject the landlord…reject him and you are kicked out of the house and game over. If you choose not to scream at the guy touching her at the ice cream parlor, she won’t be manipulated to wear the new uniform and she won’t allow men to touch her there. The idea is for her to fuck every man you have seen and she will fuck them all and more. Please give me examples of where “choices” could be placed so far…
The way i would want to see it, if you put choices in is simple, a few small choices could go a long way.

Starting with a couple of choices on how much she enjoy's it. (resist the feelings or embrace the pleasure)

who she chooses to go to after multiple people tell her to meet with them.

What she enjoys more, the ugly, old or fat bastards all over town, or bitchy, rich or fat women (average or less than average lookin curvy/bbw women hopefully) trying to corrupt her into a lesbian slave, mainly due to jealousy for all the attention she's getting for her FLAWLESS looks.

And finally the last choice for the finale, accept her place as a slut for the ugly fuckers, become a rug munchin lesbian sex slave or leave town with her loving and supportive sister and friend to try and start over with a new life away from the trap.

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
The way i would want to see it, if you put choices in is simple, a few small choices could go a long way.

Starting with a couple of choices on how much she enjoy's it. (resist the feelings or embrace the pleasure)

who she chooses to go to after multiple people tell her to meet with them.

What she enjoys more, the ugly, old or fat bastards all over town, or bitchy, rich or fat women (average or less than average lookin curvy/bbw women hopefully) trying to corrupt her into a lesbian slave, mainly due to jealousy for all the attention she's getting for her FLAWLESS looks.

And finally the last choice for the finale, accept her place as a slut for the ugly fuckers, become a rug munchin lesbian sex slave or leave town with her loving and supportive sister and friend to try and start over with a new life away from the trap.
Your first choices don't flow with my writing because I don't want her to become a sex-crazed slut who goes out looking for sex...however I could make choices to the effect of dialogue in those events, that way changing some of the words to make her seem to like it more, or less, without changing the story.

Your second one doesn't pertain to anything that has happened thus far.

I don't plan on much lesbianism. Maybe with the 4 girls, but this is for the old bastards.

Once she is trapped by the law...she won't be able to leave town.

Last edited:

SpaceBall1

Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I'm not complaining actually, just feel too short but good dialogue .... no worry have a good job
No problem, I didn't take it as a complaint and I know people want to keep reading. Thank you. And if people are ok with updates every 2 months, they could be longer.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes