3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
is the title supposed to be "hometown tramp"? in terms of fetishes they would tell different stories

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
I like that it is specifically a hardcover book, not just a book :ROFLMAO:
You know how books can be on your tablet, kindle, internet, ext. the emphasis of “hardcover” is that it’s more like a story created by the author that you cannot change the story with choices to make it have other storylines. I know some are going to hate it. Some will like it. Thank you.

Reactions: Freki.g

SpaceBall1

May the Schwartz be with you
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2020
Well, this is a first for me, the DEV actually gave me a Facepalm for my comment about their game, that's some thin skin there.
I may have been a bit harsh, but I see this as negative storytelling. a Facepalm from the DEV just proves the mindset of someone who is not mature enough to create quality content.
The art is not half bad, sadly wasted on the story.
If SpacBall1 would like to respond like an adult, I'm here.
I thought Facepalm meant “ignored”. I was going to put a haha, but then I thought “you actually took the time to tell me that it was a waste of your time, wow poor guy”. That’s not thin skinned at all. Bro, some people are going to hate it, some will love it. I am not worried about it. I actually have pretty thick skin and I think most of this is hilarious. Thank you for your comment.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, this is a first for me, the DEV actually gave me a Facepalm for my comment about their game, that's some thin skin there.
I may have been a bit harsh, but I see this as negative storytelling. a Facepalm from the DEV just proves the mindset of someone who is not mature enough to create quality content.
The art is not half bad, sadly wasted on the story.
If SpacBall1 would like to respond like an adult, I'm here.
Well to be fair though. You basically says it sucks, but you don't tell why it sucks. Try some constructivce critic. Then you might get a better response. If you still end up with just a facepalm. Then the egg is on their face, not yours :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes