Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Gane blackscreens after Kate tells tou abiut the car? And one of the new codes, the debt one does nothing?

Dec 14, 2019
where/how to access girls rooms?
i also got to visit alice in event in her room .. where is it?
They only open up after certain story points. If you're talking about taking Alice on a date, during the evening click on the door and then 'Alice's room'.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
are there only 13 scenes in the gallery? Code and gallery unlock don't work for me for the 14th, so is it just not implemented?

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Something is not right. Chloe was already in my Bees list when i went running with Kate. when we came bach Chloe is gone from the list.

SirDraconis

Jul 12, 2017
God i hope we get to pimp out all the girls including Maria, i wanna see that women get pimped all over the city XD Or even get to see some of the girls fuck Maria , so many possibilities!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

OmegaN9ne

Aug 11, 2017
I seem to be stuck after giving Kate shoes. The hint system has nothing new going on and talking to the bees I have no new scenes or dialogue with them. Several days have passed and I can only raise Lisa and Alice's lust and nothing else. Do I need to raise them really high before SOMETHING new happens?

Phantom__zz

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I seem to be stuck after giving Kate shoes. The hint system has nothing new going on and talking to the bees I have no new scenes or dialogue with them. Several days have passed and I can only raise Lisa and Alice's lust and nothing else. Do I need to raise them really high before SOMETHING new happens?
I requested an update with a hotfix almost a week ago.
https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-kingdom-v0-1-9b-hotfix-1.143628/
Download the game from .

AFmartins

Sep 5, 2021
I'm stuck as well cause there's nothing more besides the new Bee Mia. Even if you unlock it, you only have some dialogues after that. We have to wait for further development =)

Reactions: OmegaN9ne

Nekosek

Aug 6, 2020
Gotta say, the cute aspects of this game are really pulled well and I absolutely love it! Good luck, Dev!

Jul 18, 2017
so one of the first things lisa tells the mc is that she would be fine with him locking her in chastity, can you do that?or is that just a tease?

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes