Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I second this as I am sick of so many of these games, videos, etc., being from the perspective of the MC taking it from others and rarely giving it, or a heavy dom/sub story. I like that this story is more caring and affectionate from a male perspective that began as mainly hetero and maintains that the sissies/traps are girls, so he does not take dick from them as they identify their place on their own, and he remains in the more stereotypically CIS male role. This doesn't mean he has to dom (as Lisa wouldn't have it that way), but he remains the pitcher and the bees are his catchers.

And, again, I agree that if you choose to put in content where the MC switches roles, please make it optional or warn when a path will go that route, for those who do not wish to play that story.
That's a lot of words just to explain how fragile your view of your "manly heteroseuxality" is. :KEK:

That aside, I don't know where you see "so many games forcing you to play a man taking dicks". Not counting the obviously gay games, that's literaly a minority... Way to blow things out of proportions to try and push your point, I guess ?

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
That's a lot of words just to explain how fragile your view of your "manly heteroseuxality" is. :KEK:

That aside, I don't know where you see "so many games forcing you to play a man taking dicks". Not counting the obviously gay games, that's literaly a minority... Way to blow things out of proportions to try and push your point, I guess ?
There is nothing fragile about my view, as this was a statement of statistical observations. Most of the games I find with these tags show a perspective that is either the MC being a bottom, or even further with the MC being so submissive as to be forced, coerced, or otherwise pressured into a certain lifestyle. This game has the MC's perspective as classically masculine in respect to his partners, and what's more is he can do so without being abusive, toxically masculine, or excessively dominating in the relationship. Your interpretation of my statement of facts is your mistake, not mine.

And I wasn't pushing my point (that's what you are doing by being overly sensitive). Rather, was expressing my support and enjoyment of this game for having a perspective that is proving difficult for me to find. Also, I wasn't supporting his heterosexuality,I was commenting that the MC begins the game with that feeling and either changes or reveals that he is more open than that. That was a comment praising the author for showing a character arc, not asking for something he didn't already include. The point was to include an option or warning if he chose to deviate from what he already has.

I can't help but wonder how you could take a primarily positive statement and try to vilify me for something I did not say. Also, why would you defend this game from someone who is expressing that they like it the way it is? Why attack someone for expressing their support? Because I didn't say what you wanted me to say? Or how you wanted me to say it? Get over yourself.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know how many patreon codes there are? regardless if its not ok to share them if you aren't a patreon, at least i'd like to know what they do and how many out there there are.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I can't help but wonder how you could take a primarily positive statement and try to vilify me for something I did not say. Also, why would you defend this game from someone who is expressing that they like it the way it is? Why attack someone for expressing their support? Because I didn't say what you wanted me to say? Or how you wanted me to say it? Get over yourself.
Are you aware text commetns posted online have no tone or is this your first time on the internet ? :KEK:

Lane Lane

Aug 12, 2020
Are you aware text commetns posted online have no tone or is this your first time on the internet ? :KEK:
Which is exactly why my previous response to you dealt only with the explicit words used and the logical conclusions derived from them, not any emotional reaction or irrational assumption of intent like what you did with my initial response to the other user. Also the reason why I made sure that my post was purely denotative, and yet you managed to corrupt it with your illogical interpretations that I pointed out in the previous post. Now that you have lost this argument on the merits twice, can we be done with this or do you have some other bullshit attack on my intelligence and/or character?

stressbuster69

Sep 9, 2022
I second this as I am sick of so many of these games, videos, etc., being from the perspective of the MC taking it from others and rarely giving it, or a heavy dom/sub story. I like that this story is more caring and affectionate from a male perspective that began as mainly hetero and maintains that the sissies/traps are girls, so he does not take dick from them as they identify their place on their own, and he remains in the more stereotypically CIS male role. This doesn't mean he has to dom (as Lisa wouldn't have it that way), but he remains the pitcher and the bees are his catchers.

And, again, I agree that if you choose to put in content where the MC switches roles, please make it optional or warn when a path will go that route, for those who do not wish to play that story.

tbh, its extremely hard to find games like this. Most of the games involving traps have MC getting sissified. Or you have to spend a lot of time playing the game just to get one trap scene. I don't think the person needed to be shamed for having a sexual preference.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
View attachment 1677310

Overview:
When you receive a strange letter from your father, you learn about the inheritance he left for you before he passed away.
The inheritance is nothing more than a brothel, with some "peculiarities".
It is up to you to decide who you will be to your employees, another master who is only interested in money,
or a savior who will arrange a much better life for them?​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-08
Release Date: 2022-08-07
Developer: PhantomZz -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.7b
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 1677378 View attachment 1677379 View attachment 1677380 View attachment 1677381 View attachment 1677382 View attachment 1677383 View attachment 1677384
Wut dat pateonon post say? You haven't quit right?

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I enjoyed this, but the longer I played, the similarities to Harem Hotel became more and more apparent.

It is a solid premise and it works, but if you have played Harem Hotel then you know exactly what to expect here. Extremely predictable due to the fact that almost every idea and mechanic in Honey Kingdom has been lifted from Harem Hotel.

Still, well done. Towards the end there were more and more typos and dialog errors.

nosbos

Nov 1, 2017
Game looks interesting. Just one question: Can you avoid the futanaris/trans --> Tits + Penis, so that you only have traps or crossdressing, or not?

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
Game looks interesting. Just one question: Can you avoid the futanaris/trans --> Tits + Penis, so that you only have traps or crossdressing, or not?
not really? they're all ostensibly the tits + penis combo, some are just flatter than others and you need to interact with most of everyone to progress.

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes