ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I haven't gotten around to play yet but from what I could read so far, the gender that these characters may or may not identify as has been purposely left out of the game for the sake of the story (and/or to avoid arguments like these, I imagine).
Not every game or work of fiction has to reflect the reality of this dumpster of a planet we live in, let creators have the freedom to create what they want. Bees aren't male, female, gay or futa, they're bees.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
These sort of debates should just be categorically banned, not just for this game but for any game. Let the creator decide what tags are applicable, done, and if anyone wants to debate fictional or real gender identities go have fun in the offtopic category or something. There's just not a single of these discussions that ever contributed anything constructive, and they tend to go on and on and on and always devolve into some sort of personal virtual fistfight ...

Anyway; played the new update. Feels like the right direction to me. It's not getting overcomplicated, everything's still fun and sexy, but some QoL features are starting to appear, and, yes, some were definitely needed.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
I haven't gotten around to play yet but from what I could read so far, the gender that these characters may or may not identify as has been purposely left out of the game for the sake of the story (and/or to avoid arguments like these, I imagine).
Not every game or work of fiction has to reflect the reality of this dumpster of a planet we live in, let creators have the freedom to create what they want. Bees aren't male, female, gay or futa, they're bees.
i hate to be that guy but worker bees are female and drones are male

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Okay... I played through the whole game.. there's not a single futanari, that tag needs to go.

Other than that, i quite liked the game so i am looking forward to more, good luck to the developer.

• Angry
Reactions: Rutonat

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
The "game" part of this is still horribly dull (and poorly done)... I remember from last time things don't trigger based on stuff you do but just the number of days that have passed... I tried talking to everyone and going to the few places you can anyway, then skipped through a week, and nothing new popped... so just looked at the gallery (seems there's a character I've not even met yet)... but as the gameplay is such a snoozefest I wasn't going to restart (in case it was an old save issue) and so made do just with the gallery, props the the person that put the unlock code.

Reactions: Arcane666

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Phantom__zz

Game Mechanic suggestions:
It's great that the love tracker now tells us when there's a new dialogue coming up, but I would appreciate some change in the love tracker symbol itself when there's something new inside. That way I don't have to continually check it to see if there is something new there. Also, when you add something new to the door menu, it'd be nice if there was some indicator.

Similarly Ashley's description tells me I should get to know her better, yet nothing happens when I go to the bar, so a "hint" underneath telling me that I should be waiting for something to happen until that changes. I think that should be the default state for all the hint's since that seems to be the case, except for when we've reached the end of what you've written so far, at which it should change to something like "complete for story so far". That would also fix the "should I keep playing or have I finished all events" better than using the gallery since the last picture in the gallery may be for a path we haven't chosen so we'd continue playing waiting to try and get that gallery picture and it would just be frustrating.

Also, when you've summoned Maria to your office, can we dismiss her more kindly than "leave me alone"? Maybe something like "Thanks, that is all I needed"

Reactions: JeremyCole300
Jun 14, 2020
No I got this, it's the sixth one. The one under the spanking.

Also, I don't understand where to put the code to unlock gallery.
that one is lisa licking your foot. Idk how you get it though, or rather idk how you miss it, the game is very rail roaded. Just keep playing I guess

Codes get used on the PC by clicking the patreon locking

• Angry
Reactions: Troqu

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Hmmmm... So... Aside from unlocking the gallery, how do you get this one?
If I remember correctly it's a normal progression of Lisa's college education path. If you took the glory hole path you won't see this without the gallery unlock.

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes