Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
I hope this doesnt sound too negative, its just small things which bother me a lot and make or break games for me.
It would have sounded negative if you had commented something like "yeah there's too much things wrong, gameplay's boring as fuck".
You expanded on why, explained what made you feel that way. So no, it's not negative, it's constructive criticism because you tell the dev exactly why you felt what you felt, without being a dick like others do.

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Sweet game, thanks to the dev for the work. I may have found an issue though, although I'm not sure it's done on purpose or not:

I did two playthrough (Lisa works or Lisa doesn't) and all seems working fine in that regard. However, in my "lisa doesn't work" playthrough, I never was able to trigger the rematch with Kate. I was able to run with her once, then the dialogue to go again never appeared ever again, even after 20 days or so. Is this trigger broken in the "Lisa doesn't work" path?

Phantom__zz

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
Sweet game, thanks to the dev for the work. I may have found an issue though, although I'm not sure it's done on purpose or not:

I did two playthrough (Lisa works or Lisa doesn't) and all seems working fine in that regard. However, in my "lisa doesn't work" playthrough, I never was able to trigger the rematch with Kate. I was able to run with her once, then the dialogue to go again never appeared ever again, even after 20 days or so. Is this trigger broken in the "Lisa doesn't work" path?
Hello! The most likely problem is that your saving file started with version 0.1b.

0.1b had problems with the code, which were fixed in the next version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Will-o-Wisp

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Hello! The most likely problem is that your saving file started with version 0.1b.

0.1b had problems with the code, which were fixed in the next version.
Ho, yeah, that might be it. My first playthrough was the one were I told Lisa not to work and that indeed was from the previous version. I will try again from scratch, thanks !

stressbuster

Nov 16, 2020
Well the last post on patreon was on 27th june and it stated that the next update was almost 90% done. Didn't mention any dates though.

quaqulique

Sep 21, 2019
So… I didn't read the thread due to me being afraid of spoilers, but I have a question:
Is sending Lisa to glory hole inevitable?
The latest event I've got is Alice doing a blowjob to the MC in the mall's toilet, but after that, three or so in-game weeks later, nothing (other than Alice cleaning the MC's office on mondays) happened yet, and the only dialogue option I have is 'Glory Hole' when talking to Lisa.
Am I doing something wrong? Did I encounter a bug? Do I have to do something else? Or do I have to tell her to go to the glory hole?

Last edited:

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm missing two gallery scenes and I don't know how to get them...

The two right before Kate toilet BJ, after Alice spanking.

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
Is sending Lisa to glory hole inevitable?
No, there's a "glory-hole free" route where instead of whoring her out, you send her to university so she study to become a novelist.

That may require a new playthrough, though, the new versions sometime bug out a bit with really old saves and doesn't trigger events, so if your save is quite old, it may be worth it to began a new save from scratch.

I'm missing two gallery scenes and I don't know how to get them...

The two right before Kate toilet BJ, after Alice spanking.
These are two Lisa scenes and they are route-dependant, iirc. So I would suggest to have two playthrough (one with Lisa sent to gain money through Glory Holes, and a second one where you don't send her) so that you can unlock all the current and future scenes

quaqulique

Sep 21, 2019
there's a "glory-hole free" route where instead of whoring her out, you send her to university
How can I get to this route?
My save isn't too old, I downloaded and started the game on July 29th, on version 0.1.5b, but as I already said in the previous comment, even three weeks (or even a couple in-game months, because I just spammed work-work-work-sleep for quite some time) later, nothing happened. Do I have to do something really specific? I'm quite sure I've tried all the available options when talking to all the available characters, but nothing happened.

Update: And… I've got no idea how, but after reading this and loading an earlier save, I somehow managed to not send her to the glory hole and send her to the university instead, That game works really weird sometimes.

Last edited:

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
What is the 'chance for a better live'?
Is it just being nicer about whoring them out?
It's them working how they want to instead of being locked up in a room waiting anxiously for the next guy to come in and brutalise them until emptying their balls in them, potentially beating them up in the process. After what they get barely enough food to survive, no free time, no money of their own, no care for their basic needs, likely get beaten if they get too sick or weak to "work"...

So yeah, no improvement at all, huh ?

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes