SimJim

Jan 28, 2020
What do i do next? I did the first run with kate and i saw the new scence with lisa, but i dont know how to progress with kate's story. Any help?

GarbageDiscrete

Oct 3, 2021
Chiming in to say,
Wow, what an incredibly wholesome, yet undeniably sexy and nut-busting game you've made here. Really enjoying this one. I think your blend of humor, down-to-earth humanity, and sexual finesse are truly marvelous.
Thank you for your excellent work so far and I'm happily looking forward to your next release!
... ... ... especially since I know I'll be releasing shortly thereafter. Haha.

• Haha
Reactions: jsmith27x
Jun 14, 2020
This game definitely has potential, managing a trap "brothel" as a dude is pretty unique I think, the art is nice as well!

However like others have pointed out there is too much mindless clicking. Work, work, work, sleep on repeat for days to wait for new interactions just isnt fun. You shouldnt need to work at all when your job is to manage the girls. Having to tell the girls to work their only available job instead of doing nothing is also obnoxious.
This endless repetitive clicking combined with all those empty locations just doesnt feel right, I know its still an early version but this doesnt seem like something more content later on would fix.
Maybe add an "end day" button to just skip to sleep when story progress needs multiple days? Its not like money is actually a problem.

Also, the first thing Lisa does is give you a BJ, why isnt that an option afterwards but the gloryhole is? The way I see it is she should service me while I work, that way the gloryhole is actually a trade off and it seems to fit the character.
Having Lisas BJ scene would also be more pleasing than just pressing "work" ;)

Do the stats even do anything or is that a system for future content?
This is tagged as "trainer" but you arent really training them, you are barely managing them right now.

I hope this doesnt sound too negative, its just small things which bother me a lot and make or break games for me. Looking forward to Chloe!

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes