zeraligator

May 25, 2018
It's them working how they want to instead of being locked up in a room waiting anxiously for the next guy to come in and brutalise them until emptying their balls in them, potentially beating them up in the process. After what they get barely enough food to survive, no free time, no money of their own, no care for their basic needs, likely get beaten if they get too sick or weak to "work"...

So yeah, no improvement at all, huh ?
Thank you.
Despite misunderstanding my question you have still answered it adequately.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Thank you.
Despite misunderstanding my question you have still answered it adequately.
Ho. Did I see sarcasm while none was intented ? Apologies if that's the case. People around this site tend to be extremely sarcastic.

Reactions: 5.am

stressbuster

Nov 16, 2020
I just meant whether the 'good' route would involve a different buisiness.
No offense taken.
I think they won't be whored out. Cuz you can send Lisa to the university. I think one other person may become a sportsperson in the future or something. They'll still be serving you, i guess. But they kinda make you let them serve you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zeraligator

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I think they won't be whored out. Cuz you can send Lisa to the university. I think one other person may become a sportsperson in the future or something. They'll still be serving you, i guess. But they kinda make you let them serve you.
So is it still a brothel or not?

Jun 14, 2020
As the Bees identify as female and not male, it really doesn't. Gender identity isn't defined by what's in your pants.
Gender Identity isnt the question though, sexual attraction very much revolves around whats in their pants.

Not that I care, cute boys are cute too.

stressbuster

Nov 16, 2020
after reading through the forum because i do not agree with the tags, i still think this needs a gay tag
If Gay tag doesn't apply to futa/trans games then why should it be applied here? I feel like "trap" is distinctive enough. Players know that the girls will have dicks.
Gay tag is used when two men are fucking. Otherwise, why would there be a "trap" tag on the first place?

Jun 14, 2020
I feel bamboozled, last version teased Chloe yet there is no Chloe content at all in this one..

If Gay tag doesn't apply to futa/trans games then why should it be applied here? I feel like "trap" is distinctive enough. Players know that the girls will have dicks.
Gay tag is used when two men are fucking. Otherwise, why would there be a "trap" tag on the first place?
I thought so too at first glance, but you could have trap x female content. Trap doesnt equal gay.
... No it doesn't ? Unless you have a mindset and education that heavily lean on "same genitals is bad", it really doesn't mater. Or are you gonna pretend you get attracted only to genitals and the rest of the person does not mater at all to you ?
Please educate yourself on gender identity. The whole thing has started becoming bigger in the last few years, I'm not blaming you and making fun of you, but please try to read up on it. It'll likely be explained way better than I could ever try to here.

But in short, even a purely gay guy wouldn't immediatly get a boner in front of this game just because you want to tag it gay. If Gay Guy X loves masculine dudes, it thes mater that Bees have a dick in their panties. And even then, Gay Guy X might not be into the fact that Bees consider themselves females, as he likes guys, thus meaning people who identify as male.
Confusing genitalia and gender identity is an easy pitfall to fall into. But remember this site has the "futa/trans" tag, which is on this game and applies. There's no misleading here.
Trans isn't just "X was one gender at birth but is now fully the other". Trans covers a whole lot of in-between. Hell, the game WVM has a trans character, Skye, who identifies as a guy, but doesn't take any hormones and didn't do any surgery, as he doesn't care about what his body looks like and isn't inherently sexual. Calling him a girl just because he has boobs and a pussy would be extremely disrespectful and even more tone deaf, borderline offensive.

If there was, in this game, characters that identify as males, and were romanceable/fuckable, then the Gay tag would be justified. But there aren't, as Bees fall into the trans category, possibly the trap one, but there's not trap tag if I'm not mistaken. So the gay tag is neither necessary nor needed, here.
too much off topic wall of text. This discussion is dumb anyway on a forum which doesnt know the difference between futa and trap. Or futa and trans.
Its called sexuality, because its about sex. Not genderuality. A guy sucking dick is gay, doesn't matter if the one with the dick indentifies as something else. And unless you have the "gay = bad" world view that isnt a problem at all.
Futa doesnt equal trans as well.
Going with your example: beeing attracted to that character as a guy wouldnt make you gay. Because thats how physical attraction works. You are attracted to someone based on their looks, before they even have the chance to identity as anything.
Gender identity does not matter for sexuality. No sexuality is better or worse than any other one. And unless you believe "gay = bad" it shouldnt matter to you if this is gay.
Btw, this has a trap tag.

IMO the game isnt quite clear if they are trans, the names seem to be more of a language thing. Its literally fetish. The characters distinctively did not have a choice about their identity.

I believe thats enough off topic though.

Jun 14, 2020
That's where you're wrong, but as you seem the type to say that any guy liking to play with his ass is gay I'm not gonna waste time on you, to be perfectly honest.
Have fun telling you whatever you need to to make the world fit neatly in those little boxes.
I'll be out here with my open-mind about people's identity an tastes being more complexe than "if hunga no like bunga then hunga be gay".
No, thats where you are wrong as I showed you on your own example. Why do you have a problem with gays? Or guys who play with their butts? You sound like a closet homophobe.
The problem with modern gender identity is that it doesnt fit sexuality. If you are a girl who likes pussy but not dick, and one of your partners identifies as male, does that make you bi? Even though you are not into men? No, it does not. Sexuality simply does not refer to identities.
Maybe you should be a little more open minded about sexuality.

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes