R3trostyel

May 30, 2017
After I give the shoes to Kate and bring the cat nothing else happens .Is there something I need to do to continue the story?

Reactions: OmegaN9ne

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Do you have to whore them out?
Until the 0.1.5b update (last version that i have played), you have both options, you can whore tem out or not, i have still not played this version to tell if this option still there.

Edit: Yes, the option still there, we have 2 paths.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
New content sounds appealing, but I could never get all the OLD fucking content to come up, so I have no idea whether it'll make fuck-all difference.

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Not sure if im a fan of having unique items/clothes/scenes depending of "path" chosen, all it really does is waste your time micro managing two saves, doing and seeing the exact same scenes twice over just for 'content' locked behind another choice.

A better option is either to not have choices at all, or have choices but have them only affect dialogue, such as being able to send Lisa to the gloryhole on the 'good' route because shes doing it for you, or giving her the uniform on the 'bad' route because you told her to wear it for kinks.

No text adventure is going to be interesting enough for 1+n playthroughs where n is divergent paths, just for the sake of a scene or whatever, but it still sucks to just... not have the scene.

Reactions: Jameyboi and Ullubu
4.70 star(s) 20 Votes