bacchus

Nov 30, 2017
Is there any way to adjust the UI scaling for plugin windows? I’m playing at 4K and the text is nigh‐unreadable, but I don’t want to just run the game at 1080 if I can avoid it.

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
Newbie question, can you make new sex scene animations in studio neo and import those then into the normal game?
So that you eventually have thousands of different sex animations if you download community content like it was with e.g. with Sexvilla 3d?

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Newbie question, can you make new sex scene animations in studio neo and import those then into the normal game?
So that you eventually have thousands of different sex animations if you download community content like it was with e.g. with Sexvilla 3d?
no i dont think thats possible

stauffi

Jul 23, 2017
One more newbie question since i didn't play much AI girl:
Is there anything extra in AI girl or did all poses clothes etc. get converted to Honey Select 2?
So is there any reason at all also occasionally going back to AI girl or is HS 2 just everywhere the same or better?

May 17, 2019
google sheet is set to private, can anyone share it ?
I changed it into Public awhile ago b/c there are some Excel Function only works for everyone with Editor Rights, and it brings more ppl to add/ fix the information. However, it appears a big mistake as someone messed up and changed it into Private for some particular reason.

I reset it back to 1st version.

Is there any way to adjust the UI scaling for plugin windows? I’m playing at 4K and the text is nigh‐unreadable, but I don’t want to just run the game at 1080 if I can avoid it.
You might want to try HS2_Specter_v0.1 mod, it let you modify UI.

Or you could manually adjust the Text Size by looking into UI related text files (Game_resizer.txt, Maker_resizer, etc) and search/add/edit this key-string: ChangeFontSizeByPercentage(0.7) according to each category of UI. You can edit the number to see which font size is readable.

houreggbelt

May 18, 2020
Latest POV mod is broken, right click doesn't move the cursor anymore, resulting in blurred vision, which was not an issue in the previous version

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Finally got the R3 HS2 repack working on PopOS so thought I would share, I used Lutris but steps should be transferable to cli wine with winetricks.

Base game will run fine without problems (using lutris-5.7-x86_64), but there will be no translation or mods (including uncensor).

Not sure exactly which steps are absolutely necessary as I'm not a wine guru but this is what I did.

To get the mods working I had to first enable both DXVK and Esync in runner options, then add two DLL overrides 'winhttp=n,p' and 'UnityPlayer=n,p'

That will let you run HoneySelect2.exe but to run initSettings.exe you have to install a few things with winetricks.

open winetricks and install d3dcompilier_47, dotnet45, dotnetcore2

I also installed allfonts but not sure if that's necessary (and have mono installed locally).

Thats it then InitSettings.exe should run, I got a black screen but rolling over where the buttons should be makes then visible and they all work, once the actual game starts everything works flawlessly.

Happy Linux gaming :)
Wow... I was mostly just missing d3dcompilier_47. Other than a couple inconveniences which existed already... it actually works with InitSettings now!

I definitely appreciate the English menus. It's probably unfortunate that my learning Japanese will go on pause again but oh well... I don't really need to learn the names of various positions.

Happy Linux gaming :)

Iomert45

Jan 3, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble with the PlayBoop mod? I went into the plugin setting in-game and set it to enabled, but there is no reaction to the mouse.

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Hello, does someone knows how to install import new clothes into the game ?
Is there a website containing lots of material/objects to import into the game also ? (Like maps, clothes, ...)
Thank you :)

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Is there a website containing lots of material/objects to import into the game also ? (Like maps, clothes, ...)
You can't "just import" anything into the game. There's the modding community though, if you want to try and learn how to create your own items or port them from other sources. You can find all the details at Illusion's discord.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yikes, just downloaded the full repack off sukebei and its 120+ GB unpacked? Biiit much for my SSD right now.

Probably don't need all of the content since I don't use the studio, but there's so many clothes and girl cards that use extra stuff that I don't even know what smaller sized version to pick if I want to cut the size down. Ah geez... Don't feel like digging through the game to try to cut content manually. Might just keep the files and seed the torrent for a while since I downloaded the whole damn thing already.
If you have the sideloader modpack with it, comes in a separate folder, that is unnecessary unless you intend to use studio.

No, they are completely separate.

One more newbie question since i didn't play much AI girl:
Is there anything extra in AI girl or did all poses clothes etc. get converted to Honey Select 2?
So is there any reason at all also occasionally going back to AI girl or is HS 2 just everywhere the same or better?
Not everything has been ported, but it is only a matter of time with both games having the exact same architecture. Keep in mind that the two games are VERY different in gameplay, some people don't even consider what this game has gameplay because it's literally just navigating menus to get to scenes vs actually having to run around, collect things, and find and interact with the girls.

Quick question, are there any good mods around to help create non-Asian looking girls? I find all my faces look really anime no matter what I do.
It takes a bit of work to get them right, there isn't really a mod for it. MrWrongtubes created a very helpful video tutorial for this.

Is the male protag attractive-looking and not uncanny?
They're a typical Illusion male, so it depends on the player's preferneces in that regard. You can edit them, but as usual, the options are much more limited for males.

You can make them in the character creator by saving the clothing with that option, not sure about clothing sharing sites, though. It's usually characters that get shared.

You can't "just import" anything into the game. There's the modding community though, if you want to try and learn how to create your own items or port them from other sources. You can find all the details at Illusion's discord.
Clothing isn't an issue as the resources are already in place to do it, they get saved the same as a character card does, just in the coordinate folder. Maps are a different story as those would have to be modded in.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes