Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Clothing isn't an issue as the resources are already in place to do it, they get saved the same as a character card does, just in the coordinate folder. Maps are a different story as those would have to be modded in.
I thought he meant to import new clothing items, as in every piece of clothing aviable in-game, not just outfit matching or customization through oerlays. Seeing that he asked about materials, objects and maps as well.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Another noob question, this time about Mods:
Where is the correct location of the mods in HS2?
I mean, there is a folder named mods and, inside, several other ones, including one called MyMods and several others, such as Sideloader Modpack (with dozens of sub folders, each with several mod files inside).
So, where should the mods be put? And can they be inside folders or does the files need to be put directly into a certain folder?
Please help...

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Another noob question, this time about Mods:
Where is the correct location of the mods in HS2?
I mean, there is a folder named mods and, inside, several other ones, including one called MyMods and several others, such as Sideloader Modpack (with dozens of sub folders, each with several mod files inside).
So, where should the mods be put? And can they be inside folders or does the files need to be put directly into a certain folder?
Please help...
Any additional mod that doesn't come with BetterRepack must be installed inside MyMods folder unless specified otherwise, if not it could mess up the game. I think it doesn't matter how you organize your mods as long as it's all kept inside MyMods folder. The optional mods that do come with the repack in [OPTIONAL] Mods folder come with their own installation instructions, usually just copying to root folder.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
ive done it but still cant..now in depended state. btw how to know we r in high hedon/love/slave
That would be because dependent overrides everything else. As for how to know either use cheat to see their status or simply listen to their dialog, high states are damn obvious, like dialog for kids obvious.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Anyone know how to fix the issue of having transparent chars, for example i can see the back hair from in front of the face, which distorts the face.

mo.saf

Aug 30, 2019
please help.how can i solve the heel problem
2020-07-14_23-55-01.jpg 2020-07-15_0-12-45.jpg

2020-07-15_1-36-50.jpg

if u can plz help.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I thought he meant to import new clothing items, as in every piece of clothing aviable in-game, not just outfit matching or customization through oerlays. Seeing that he asked about materials, objects and maps as well.
If that is the case, yes, they would have to be modded in.

ririmudev

Dec 15, 2018
Not really expecting to get help with this, but my cards unfortunately turn out like this:

HS2ChaF_20200712113215575.png

It at least works for me, but I can't create too many characters, since I won't be able to tell them apart. :(

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
do you let it auto update ? or will that stuff up the crack,also were can I buy this such a good game deserves payment,I've spent 6 hr's trying to create my ultimate babe

gandroider

Jul 12, 2020
Is it possible for the girl to faint after H-session?
Because after 4-5 orgasm, they usually just got exhausted even after BDSM, anal and spanking.

Thanks for any response.

Anon.1337

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone know if this mod exist for hs2 and if not can it be converted, or if something similar exists ?

Reactions: jimboboi

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Does anyone know if this mod exist for hs2 and if not can it be converted, or if something similar exists ?

No, based on the date, I'm pretty sure it's for HS1, those would have to be recreated from scratch.

Goshtic

Oct 22, 2019
Started playing around with a new scene. Still working on it, but here is a preview. Just 2 shots. Might end up changing some actor/girls out.

This particular position took a while to get looking decent.

I might get the entire room filled up, so it's an orgyfest. :ROFLMAO: As there's still some spots left; the table, other side of the couch, the wall, the floor, the stoods, etc.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes