namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I apologize for not noticing the answer. I know the minimum requirements. The fact is that sometimes my laptop can not cope with games, even if it is better in terms of parameters than any game requires.
1) I apologize, I did not quite understand. It turns out, here are the same animations as in the first part + three new animations?
2) What do mods add if there are few customization items in the game? The game takes up a lot of disk space.
3) It seems that on the official screenshot, two girls have sex. Or is it a girl and futanari? Men, as I understand it, can not be replaced by futanari?
New questions (I’m sorry that there are so many questions): are there any custom characters and how many are there? Is there any POV support? Is it possible to have sex right away (without a relationship and everything else)?
I forgive you. (y)
Anyway, i guess you could give it a shot, i think it might run it decently.

As for the questions:
1) Yea, i was just joking there, same positions as the first with a few more.
2) I don't know exactly how much is there in terms of mods but it seems good enough. You just won't see the 97GB worth of mods Honey Select 1 had, though.
3) The way i saw it is that you can play as a futanari instead of a male character but this is an assumption made through observation.
As for the extras, no problem here, just make sure it's not already in the FAQ. There are more and more cards popping up in this thread, the discussion thread and the cards on the boorus under "Resources" in the main post. I have not heard of POV but i could be wrong. And yes, that's what honey select is, i'm pretty sure.

hi everyone , i remember in HS1 , there is a color system on each position , maybe it is a mod or an addon . is there the same for HS2 ?
Nope afaik, but there's a workaround.

wish it has a Mega file download, my internet is poor and downloading in browser tends to not go well for me. excited to play this tho.
Mega is not supported after they fucked the community over. As some other guy stated, you should try torrent instead.

Where can I download characters?
Refer to previous reply.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Really nice, ty for the advices but I'm not a creator, I only wish this HS2 can improve what people made with his models. And you prove it's possible. I wish model faces can have more mature traits
To be honest, the problem that you express in terms of quality of characters/models/textures used in a Visual Novel/RPGM game using Honey Select isn't really a problem with the Honey Select game, but more of a problem of the game creator's choice in how they used Honey Select in the way that they did to create their own game.

Basically it boils down to the preference of the game creator using Honey Select... such as, did they want to take the time to really work on the textures used, did they understand the lighting ability in the game and... if they wanted to try and get away from the prepubescent look that comes originally with the game...

If the answer is NO to any of those questions, then games using Honey Select 2 are going to look just like the ones that used Honey Select 1 to create...

...in short, it is because of the person skills, talent or desires when using any version of Honey Select to make their game.

mikeyJ

Aug 22, 2017
Not sure if others have noticed, but I can't seem to replicate the breast physics of Für, despite the breast parameters being the same. Is the boobsettings mod required to achieve the same physics?

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi guys. First post, noob about HS2 but enjoying it A LOT. I've been playing with some of the girls from DOA, especially Christie. ❤
I have a couple of questions, that you probably already know:
1. Is there a way to add mor scenarios? If yes, how?
2. Are there other resources to get more "ready made" girls? Where?
3. Regarding the tools in the game for creating girls: am I the only one having trouble with make up? When I try to apply makeup (eyes, lips, etc.), it appears on wrong places and I can't find a way to reposition it correctly...
4. Are there more resources for clothes and other objects?

Thanks in advance!

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Hi guys. First post, noob about HS2 but enjoying it A LOT. I've been playing with some of the girls from DOA, especially Christie. ❤
I have a couple of questions, that you probably already know:
1. Is there a way to add mor scenarios? If yes, how?
2. Are there other resources to get more "ready made" girls? Where?
3. Regarding the tools in the game for creating girls: am I the only one having trouble with make up? When I try to apply makeup (eyes, lips, etc.), it appears on wrong places and I can't find a way to reposition it correctly...
4. Are there more resources for clothes and other objects?

Thanks in advance!
1st what do you mean by scenarios?
2nd you can get girls (be aware that you get it for the right game)
3rd no clue never used makeup
4th no clue either

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Yikes, just downloaded the full repack off sukebei and its 120+ GB unpacked? Biiit much for my SSD right now.

Probably don't need all of the content since I don't use the studio, but there's so many clothes and girl cards that use extra stuff that I don't even know what smaller sized version to pick if I want to cut the size down. Ah geez... Don't feel like digging through the game to try to cut content manually. Might just keep the files and seed the torrent for a while since I downloaded the whole damn thing already.

• Wow
Reactions: namprofli3

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
1st what do you mean by scenarios?
2nd you can get girls (be aware that you get it for the right game)
3rd no clue never used makeup
4th no clue either
Thanks for the reply. Scenarios like the Room, Lobby, etc. Are they fixed, or can more be added?
Sorry foe the probably dumb question!

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Thanks for the reply. Scenarios like the Room, Lobby, etc. Are they fixed, or can more be added?
Sorry foe the probably dumb question!
you mean the places where you can have sex ? i dont think you can unlock more. BUT you can create your own scenes in Studio NEO 2 and when you install the sideloader mods you have more maps to create some scenes

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
3) The way i saw it is that you can play as a futanari instead of a male character but this is an assumption made through observation.
That is, the opportunity is possible, but have not you tried? Well, I hope that there is support for futanari. In lesbian scenes, a player can choose two of his (custom) girls?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Yikes, just downloaded the full repack off sukebei and its 120+ GB unpacked? Biiit much for my SSD right now.

Probably don't need all of the content since I don't use the studio, but there's so many clothes and girl cards that use extra stuff that I don't even know what smaller sized version to pick if I want to cut the size down. Ah geez... Don't feel like digging through the game to try to cut content manually. Might just keep the files and seed the torrent for a while since I downloaded the whole damn thing already.
120+GB? what repack are you looking at? If you're looking at my pack, it's split into two:
Main game + Main mods = 26GB Extracted
Optional studio mods = 56.3GB Extracted

If you just intend on using the main game, and therefore only need clothing mods etc, the main game is sufficient for you

The optional studio mods can safely be ignored or picked out as you see fit, so there you go, preset for cutting content ;)
Also, this game uses sideloader mods, so cutting content isn't anywhere near as hard as it has been with pre-KK games.

Reactions: Crossett

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
120+GB? what repack are you looking at? If you're looking at my pack, it's split into two:
Main game + Main mods = 26GB Extracted
Optional studio mods = 56.3GB Extracted

If you just intend on using the main game, and therefore only need clothing mods etc, the main game is sufficient for you

The optional studio mods can safely be ignored or picked out as you see fit, so there you go, preset for cutting content ;)
Also, this game uses sideloader mods, so cutting content isn't anywhere near as hard as it has been with pre-KK games.
Oh, right, it's my bad! I missed the torrent link on the main page, so I searched for it manually on sukebei, since I remember finding it there after the game first released. Searching for "honey select" there, and not "honeyselect", just linked me to fitgirls repack + the hotfix in one. Which was a 45 gig download, but the installer said it needed 124. Seemed a bit excessive. Haven't really messed around with the files much since playhome. I'll check out the base game repack later instead.

Eddie_

Sep 14, 2019
Hi,
if i download the all-in-one i have to download also the "optional sideloader modpack" and the "3.1 hotfix" or they are both included in the all-in-one?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hi,
if i download the all-in-one i have to download also the "optional sideloader modpack" and the "3.1 hotfix" or they are both included in the all-in-one?
Sideloader is optional...
Download the All-in-one and the 3.1 hotfix and install both...

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
ok, so the sideloader is additional content?
Thanks! :D
Side loader is really for those interested in creating content for the game itself or for creating content for their own games... it is separate piece of modding that isn't needed for game play and for a little easier fun at trying to create your own scenes you can use the default StudioNeo that comes with the All-in-One download. ;)

Eddie_

Sep 14, 2019
Side loader is really for those interested in creating content for the game itself or for creating content for their own games... it is separate piece of modding that isn't needed for game play and for a little easier fun at trying to create your own scenes you can use the default StudioNeo that comes with the All-in-One download. ;)
ok! thank you so much! :)

Reactions: ASLPro3D
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes