dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Agreed, the supposed main girl(?) did nothing for me, but Melissa or Rena I felt like I recognized immediately and wanted to get to know them better. And then eventually, boom, dickpunch! Less bitter and more sweet please. I still hate your sig. But don't change it.
From what I've read DPC intended for players to feel that way hahaha. I felt Rena was a lil bit of an after thought since she simply didn't get enough screen time for her to build the connection you do with Melissa. And yea that dick punch really fucking hurt, but I was also very pleasantly surprised by the quality of writing. Anyways, I prolly shouldn't derail the thread any more than I did already haha

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Bentshaft

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
a mega link is available please ?
MEGA doesn't handle games this big very well, it would require multiple days to get all the files because of that stupid download limit and, no, there is no single file download there for the same reason.

Is there any way to turn off the uncensor in the plugins? I've tried turning off the Demosaic and tried all the "Uncensored" body parts, they don't even change the female's body parts in any way.
Why would you want to look at mosaics? Just curious.

Agreed, the supposed main girl(?) did nothing for me, but Melissa or Rena I felt like I recognized immediately and wanted to get to know them better. And then eventually, boom, dickpunch! Less bitter and more sweet please. I still hate your sig. But don't change it.

I am going to put a 'love' on your post. Please don't take it as a sarcastic one, you know I didn't. You won't get nearly the upvotes you deserve with a tone like that. Let's just keep this about HS2, ok?
Agreed, don't want the mods to nuke us.

Bentshaft

Jul 1, 2020
True story, no snark: Not usually my sort of thing, but honestly I actually nutted to a Lilia-Younger Lilia sandwich last night. This place is huge. I'm not really one to look down on those who love the character creator and don't use studio. I'll go now.

Dec 18, 2017
Why would you want to look at mosaics? Just curious.
Because 3D fan-made vaginas look like garbage, I'd rather use my imagination.
We're still not at the level where I can care about them, seeing that they still clip awkwardly with the penis (the penis also flops around outside the body) and are as rigid as plastic.

Reactions: alex2011

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
Wow! Is this game already out? Very unexpected for me. I thought she was not coming out soon. Will there be a stable, playable FPS on a laptop with an Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz, 6GB RAM, two video cards: AMD Radeon HD 8500M and Intel (R) HD Graphics Family (these video cards can work together; the total number of video memory is 2GB)? It’s a pity that the game takes up a lot of space, and I have very little hard disk space, and in addition the game will be downloaded for a long time (due to problems with the Internet) and installed. I really want to play it. I could play the first part, but there is a black screen when starting up (out of nowhere, a problem with Mono.Cecil.dll appeared.
And a couple more questions:
1) Are there many sex animations in the game and more than in the first part?
2) How many items (clothes, accessories, hairstyles and the like) to create a character?
3) Is there support for lesbian and futanari?
4) Can censorship be removed?

Xveezz

Jul 11, 2020
Hi, excuse me if it's a noob question, but why do some characters show up like this? Is there any way to fix it?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
[BR] Better Repack R3.1.png

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

You can update the sideloader modpack (clothing mods etc) from the launcher. Just press the icon in the lower left corner of the launcher with the arrow to check for updates. I'm updating that more often than the main pack, so should get some updates there every so often ;)

This is the readme for the pack, detailing the contents:​

Code:
Release 3.1 // 11.07.2020
<--------------------->

No donations // no ad-maze // no upfront payment
If you paid for this, you were scammed!
If you like the game, please buy it!
If you enjoy the mods, please consider donating to the modders on patreon where possible.

This pack is made with a up2date base game as of 17.01.2019, along with the components listed in credits, all up2date as of the release date of this pack. Some extras have been included, but are either easily removable or are sorted into folders marked [OPTIONAL]. Enjoy!

To add shortcuts to your desktop of the launcher and the most important folders for the game, feel free to run '[BR] Create Desktop Icons.bat'.

If you have trouble starting the game, start the game once through the launcher (InitSetting.exe), this will check for errors and fix them as well before starting the game.

[B]IF YOU'RE MOVING FROM ANOTHER REPACK:[/B]
I don't recommend just extracting this over another repack, due to potential conflicts. Please extract this to its own folder and move over your chara, cap, studio and save folders.

[B]WANT A VANILLA PACK?[/B]
If you wish to convert this pack into a vanilla pack, there is a included script named '[BR] Vanillify the game.bat' that gives you the following options:
 1. Remove only translation, leaving the rest of the mods intact
 2. Remove all BetterRapack Extras
 4. Remove all BetterRepack Extras, mods and translation
Feel free to use this script to customize your install, but keep in mind that using this may make the game incompatible with future repack updates, requiring you to download the next repack in full!

[B]WANT YOUR CARD OR SCENE INCLUDED IN THE NEXT REPACK?[/B]
Feel free to DM me on discord (ScrewThisNoise#3544) with the card(s) and/or scene(s), and I'll see what I can do for the next release. (See community links for server link)

[B]What is included in the base game?[/B]
- Base release game
- All preorder extras
- Newest official update as of 05.06
- Premium Miko DLC
- Premium Succubus DLC2
- Premium Sister DLC

[B]Updated in release 3.1 (this release):[/B]
- Applied official update honey2_01_plus_0703z2VW_sub
- Applied AI Shoujo Steam card downloading
- Updated BepInEx to v5.2
- Updated HS2_TextResourceRedirector to v1.4
- Updated 0x4d's dnSpy to v6.1.5
- Updated 2155X's HS2_BetterHScenes to v2.5.1
- Updated 2155X's HS2_UnlockPlayerHClothes to v1.4.1
- Updated 2155X's HS2_UnlockPlayerHeight tov1.4.3
- Updated FairBear's HS2_POVx to v1.1.1
- Updated Joan6694's MoreAccessories to v1.2.2
- Updated Marco's HS2_ClothColliders to v1.0.1
- Updated Marco's HS2API to v1.12.4
- Updated Mikke's GravureHS2 to 20200706
- Added 2155X's HS2_HCharaSwitcher v1.0.0
- Added HS2_Fix_GravityAdjust (IllusionFixes)
- Added DeathWeasel's HS2_StudioImageEmbed v1.0
- Added GeBo's HS2_GeBoCommon v1.0
- Added GeBo's HS2_StudioMultiselectChara v0.9.1
- Added GeBo's HS2_StudioSceneNavigation v0.8.6
- Added GeBo's HS2_TranslationCacheCleaner v0.5.2
- Added GeBo's HS2_TranslationHelper v0.9.1
- Added Joan6694's HS2PE v2.12.0
- Added Joan6694's HS2US v1.9.0
- Added KKY's AIHS2_StudioCharaSort v1.0.0
- Added Mikke's Straight 2 Maker v1.0
- Added Keitaro's VNGE v17.7 as optional
- Added Unknown's HS2_GifPlane as optional
- Added Unknown's HS2_VMDPlay v0.1.6 as optional

DISTRIBUTION LOCATIONS:
These are locations where either I distribute new packs and updates, or partner-sites and services do so.
------------------>
Anime-Sharing:
- [url]http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/members/screwthisnoise-181111/[/url]

F95Zone:
- [url]https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-ai-discussion-thread.34853/[/url]

Nyaa:
- [url]https://sukebei.nyaa.si/user/screwthisnoise[/url]

Otomi-games.com:
- [url]https://otomi-games.com/koikatu/[/url]

COMMUNITY LINKS:
------------------>
Discord Fan-Server
- [url]https://discord.gg/F3bDEFE[/url]

Pastebin
- [url]https://pastebin.com/QRRKtC45[/url]

CREDITS:
------------------>
2155X's AI_LightSettings
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/2155X[/url]

connector_jp's DHH
connector_jp's DHH MadWorld
- No link, see discord

DeathWeasel's AI_InputHotkeyBlock
DeathWeasel's MaterialEditor
DeathWeasel's Subtitles
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/DeathWeasel[/url]

Enimaroah's SB3Utility
- [url]https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Utility[/url]

Hooh's Heelz
- NO URL

Marco's AI_BetterAA
Marco's AI_Screencap
Marco's AIABMX
Marco's AIAPI
Marco's FPS Counter
Marco's MessageCenter
Marco's RuntimeUnityEditor
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/ManlyMarco[/url]

Mikke's PushUpPlugin for AI-Shoujo
- No link, see discord

STN's English Launcher
STN's Sideloader Modpack
- [url]https://www.patreon.com/BetterRepack[/url]

Misc (Collabs etc):
AIGirlFixes ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/IllusionFixes[/url])
BepisPlugins ([url]https://github.com/IllusionMods/BepisPlugins[/url])
There are two download options, Full for newcomers, Update for people that already have my previous packs (So they don't have to download all of it over again). If you experience ANY problem after using the update pack, please use the full pack before reporting any problems.

Share this pack as you want, re-host it or whatever.. All credit goes to the modders actually making this possible
Feel free to tell me if you reupload the pack anywhere else! :)

I'd very much appreciate it if you would all think about supporting me on patreon, but keep in mind that I won't paywall my packs, this is just for supporting me making my packs better :)

uploader-rip.png

As some of you have noticed, downloading content from the in-game downloader is quite the unstable experience. In order to offer multiple venues to aquire cards, I've acquired all available scene and card content on the official uploader (normaly only available from Japanese IPs) so that you may grab some of that content if you desire ;)

Dec 18, 2017
Since I doubt anyone will notice on page 125, I'll repeat my question. Is there any way to take out the uncensor mod or maybe turn it off through plugins?

ScrewThisNoise

Modder
Jun 24, 2019
Since I doubt anyone will notice on page 125, I'll repeat my question. Is there any way to take out the uncensor mod or maybe turn it off through plugins?
Sure, it's all in the mods\Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector folder
It can also be adjusted in the plugin menu (in the ingame settings)

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
you could have typed "censor" "uncensored" etc in the thread search box at the top instead of repeating something that's already been repeated many times

klaba

May 25, 2017
I only use F11. You have extra functionality like transparent background and upscaling + it saves the image to a file for you.
Hey,
can you tell me how you take a screenshot with a transparent background in studio neo v2? Both F9 and F11 don't work for me.
The background is either black or the background color in the studio.
I went through the official page and google but didn't find anything.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Really glad to know it was interesting to somebody. Its a small part of a bigger story I've been playing around in my head with since shit hit the fan. Oddly enough, I haven't really gotten around to doing the lewd scenes all that much haha.

I noticed the issues with text color in the office after the fact, and I was incredibly lazy at the time to fix it. Honestly, I put this together using MS Paint and I really didn't want to go back and redo the pages lolol.

If you don't mind me asking, was there anything specific that caught your interest? or was it more of a general "oh this isn't too bad" type of reaction. Just looking to see what i did right with this project haha

Edit: I might actually go back and redo some of those pages. I took another look and it looks a lot worse than I thought haha
Oh right, by my reaction i meant it in a "seems like something i'd read when i get bored" type since i'm weird, tbh, i kinda prefer stories with lewdness than the other way around but that's just me.

But yea, keep it up, bud!

Wow! Is this game already out? Very unexpected for me. I thought she was not coming out soon. Will there be a stable, playable FPS on a laptop with an Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz 2.40GHz, 6GB RAM, two video cards: AMD Radeon HD 8500M and Intel (R) HD Graphics Family (these video cards can work together; the total number of video memory is 2GB)? It’s a pity that the game takes up a lot of space, and I have very little hard disk space, and in addition the game will be downloaded for a long time (due to problems with the Internet) and installed. I really want to play it. I could play the first part, but there is a black screen when starting up (out of nowhere, a problem with Mono.Cecil.dll appeared.
2) How many items (clothes, accessories, hairstyles and the like) to create a character?
Specs in FAQ, main post.

1) Yes, there are more!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Not as much as HS1 cuz that's just crazy but there should be quite a bit.
3) No idea if they added lesbian positions but there is futanari, afaik. Read that it's limited but still there.
4) Yes! Should already be uncensored, tho.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Oh right, by my reaction i meant it in a "seems like something i'd read when i get bored" type since i'm weird, tbh, i kinda prefer stories with lewdness than the other way around but that's just me.

But yea, keep it up, bud!
Hey, I'll take that as a win. Also, I wouldn't really call it weird to want lewd stories considering the site we're on hahaha. Im definitely planning on doing lewd scenes with this story as well. I suppose I want the lewd scenes to happen as naturally as possible, since I've gotten pretty attached to the story.

Reactions: namprofli3
Dec 18, 2017
you could have typed "censor" "uncensored" etc in the thread search box at the top instead of repeating something that's already been repeated many times
I obviously did, there's no guide or mention of how to censor it back.
Sure, it's all in the mods\Sideloader Modpack - Uncensor Selector folder
It can also be adjusted in the plugin menu (in the ingame settings)
Since I wouldn't mind having the mod itself, what options do I choose in the plugin? Whatever I try changing for the female body doesn't change the genitals at all.

May 17, 2019
Because 3D fan-made vaginas look like garbage, I'd rather use my imagination.
We're still not at the level where I can care about them, seeing that they still clip awkwardly with the penis (the penis also flops around outside the body) and are as rigid as plastic.
Well, it's there to look good, I agree.
If you want to turn off Uncensored Mod, go to BepInEx\Plugins\HS2_Plugins, rename/remove HS2_UncensorSelector.dll.

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
Looking at the ss doesn't feel like an improvement from the previous games... and its just me or are the images from AI-Shoujo?
I'm going to look around for gameplay on this because if it is like AI-Shoujo, it's a hard pass for me.

Even compared to Sexy Beach 3, which is ancient, that game looked like utter shite, not just in terms of pure looks, but the mechanics were just "worse than asset flip" bad.

Vender

Mar 26, 2019
Please, help!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes