dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
My 2nd attempt on a short comic(?) Photoshoot Cut Cover.png

I actually put in a lot of hours working on this one so I'm somewhat proud of this one, despite some obvious flaws in it. I'll call it a win if at least one person enjoys it though haha.

Special thanks to MrWrongtubes for all the tips and advice he's given me along the way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

zxcv963

Jul 11, 2020
Finally got the R3 HS2 repack working on PopOS so thought I would share, I used Lutris but steps should be transferable to cli wine with winetricks.

Base game will run fine without problems (using lutris-5.7-x86_64), but there will be no translation or mods (including uncensor).

Not sure exactly which steps are absolutely necessary as I'm not a wine guru but this is what I did.

To get the mods working I had to first enable both DXVK and Esync in runner options, then add two DLL overrides 'winhttp=n,p' and 'UnityPlayer=n,p'

That will let you run HoneySelect2.exe but to run initSettings.exe you have to install a few things with winetricks.

open winetricks and install d3dcompilier_47, dotnet45, dotnetcore2

I also installed allfonts but not sure if that's necessary (and have mono installed locally).

Thats it then InitSettings.exe should run, I got a black screen but rolling over where the buttons should be makes then visible and they all work, once the actual game starts everything works flawlessly.

Happy Linux gaming :)
Planning to build a new PC and was wondering if it will work on linux, thanks for sharing!

27X

Oct 30, 2019
I saw a post for that on the "Being a DIK"-thread. I dont understand the hype around HoneySelect. I tried it for a while - the worst performance of any other game I played! What am I doing wrong? The slow response made it complete no-no for me. The graphics are mediocre at best. I looked around the net for help - there are lots of configs... whatever
imho a game should be performant OOB. If I have to spend days to tweak - I rather play something else ex. "Being a DIK" just start playing. I was planning to play that until chapter 6 comes out - yet HS2 has been total disappointment.
Amazon doesn't deliver to china, dawg so your stars don't matter.

Dan Flashes

Mar 15, 2018
Anyone have a good resource on learning how to use the studio? I'm extremely lost when trying to use IK/FK to make poses/animations.

Morgan42

Oct 9, 2019
Anyone have a good resource on learning how to use the studio? I'm extremely lost when trying to use IK/FK to make poses/animations.
Go to youtube and look up FK/IK animation tutorials. I learned a lot just browsing the different videos. The key concepts about using it remain the same through most applications.

This one in paticular helped me a lot. Just work through his accent, there's a lot of good info in the video:

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2018
I'm using Fitgir repack version of this game.
I found that we can change height of the model in customize mod, but when I load H-sence, the height of the model is set to be equal (default size).
So I wonder, are there any mods related to changing height and move model when playing an animation in this game is created or not ? Or this mod is already integrated in the repack but I don't know how to open it ?

@update: Ok i found unlock player height mod already, now is moving each character in h-scenes

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Swinging at low-hanging fruit does tend to lead to pulp in the eye. I'm sure I'll settle down after a couple more. ;)
Take your time :LOL:

I saw a post for that on the "Being a DIK"-thread. I dont understand the hype around HoneySelect. I tried it for a while - the worst performance of any other game I played! What am I doing wrong? The slow response made it complete no-no for me. The graphics are mediocre at best. I looked around the net for help - there are lots of configs... whatever
imho a game should be performant OOB. If I have to spend days to tweak - I rather play something else ex. "Being a DIK" just start playing. I was planning to play that until chapter 6 comes out - yet HS2 has been total disappointment.
If you don't like character creation, which is what I'm getting from the "If I have to spend days to tweak" part, or having to adjust graphics settings, this is not the game for you. It runs extremely well for me, no tweaks necessary in settings.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
My 2nd attempt on a short comic(?) View attachment 725844

I actually put in a lot of hours working on this one so I'm somewhat proud of this one, despite some obvious flaws in it. I'll call it a win if at least one person enjoys it though haha.

Special thanks to MrWrongtubes for all the tips and advice he's given me along the way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While i normally don't ever get interested in comics made in mature sites, i have to admit, this one seems interesting.

My only 2 cents of feedback would be that the dialogue can get hard to read from a distance since it somewhat blends in with the background sometimes. (But i did like the shot with him sitting with the black text in a mostly bright background)

Go to youtube and look up FK/IK animation tutorials. I learned a lot just browsing the different videos. The key concepts about using it remain the same through most applications.

This one in paticular helped me a lot. Just work through his accent, there's a lot of good info in the video:

To add to this, i'd recommend to start posing in FK then convert it to IK if you need to tweak the little details like skirt and fingers.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
While i normally don't ever get interested in comics made in mature sites, i have to admit, this one seems interesting.

My only 2 cents of feedback would be that the dialogue can get hard to read from a distance since it somewhat blends in with the background sometimes. (But i did like the shot with him sitting with the black text in a mostly bright background)
Really glad to know it was interesting to somebody. Its a small part of a bigger story I've been playing around in my head with since shit hit the fan. Oddly enough, I haven't really gotten around to doing the lewd scenes all that much haha.

I noticed the issues with text color in the office after the fact, and I was incredibly lazy at the time to fix it. Honestly, I put this together using MS Paint and I really didn't want to go back and redo the pages lolol.

If you don't mind me asking, was there anything specific that caught your interest? or was it more of a general "oh this isn't too bad" type of reaction. Just looking to see what i did right with this project haha

Edit: I might actually go back and redo some of those pages. I took another look and it looks a lot worse than I thought haha

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3

Bentshaft

Jul 1, 2020
Amazon doesn't deliver to china, dawg so your stars don't matter.
Woah dude, put your white sheets away. We have no idea where this guy is from. And he probably gets excellent deals from Alibaba so your point is kinda moot.

If you don't like character creation, which is what I'm getting from the "If I have to spend days to tweak" part, or having to adjust graphics settings, this is not the game for you. It runs extremely well for me, no tweaks necessary in settings.
Illusion, STN, modders, and forum members around the world graciously give us the tools/option(s) to spend forever tweaking absolutely everything we could possibly want in this game, but fappability works OOTB, regardless of delivery method or your rig/specs imho. Acting Lessons on the other hand almost made me cry when I finished it, and now I quite honestly hate that 'game' and won't replay it.

Come at me bros.

edit :oops:: Any man who posts an entire goddamn Patreon-worthy VN in a public thread is a man who wears Magnums. The rest of us just swim in them.

Last edited:

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Illusion, STN, modders, and forum members around the world graciously give us the tools/option(s) to spend forever tweaking absolutely everything we could possibly want in this game, but fappability works OOTB, regardless of delivery method or your rig/specs imho. Acting Lessons on the other hand almost made me cry when I finished it, and now I quite honestly hate that 'game' and won't replay it.
Lol I'm surprised you guys even bothered to reply. Just the fact that he's comparing HS2 to BADIK makes his comment null and void tbh haha.

And Acting Lessons honestly kinda broke me for a couple of days; Melissa really got to me in that game - -;;

Reactions: Bentshaft

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Woah dude, put your white sheets away. We have no idea where this guy is from. And he probably gets excellent deals from Alibaba so your point is kinda moot.

Come at me bros.

edit :oops:: Any man who posts an entire goddamn Patreon-worthy VN in a public thread is a man who wears Magnums. The rest of us just swim in them.
Yep, we have have everything we could ever want, some people just want a "game" with little to no player interaction necessary so their hand isn't too busy with playing the game. For them, a kinetic novel is probably more their style since they only need one hand to click through it. This doesn't require both hands, but it does help to use both. That girl I created and posted on the last page in response to MrWrongtubes is a good exmple, it was hard enough with two hands, at least for the text document I compiled for it.

Lol I'm surprised you guys even bothered to reply. Just the fact that he's comparing HS2 to BADIK makes his comment null and void tbh haha.

And Acting Lessons honestly kinda broke me for a couple of days; Melissa really got to me in that game - -;;
Yep, a prime example of an apples and oranges comparison.

• Love
Reactions: Bentshaft
Dec 18, 2017
Is there any way to turn off the uncensor in the plugins? I've tried turning off the Demosaic and tried all the "Uncensored" body parts, they don't even change the female's body parts in any way.

Bentshaft

Jul 1, 2020
Agreed, the supposed main girl(?) did nothing for me, but Melissa or Rena I felt like I recognized immediately and wanted to get to know them better. And then eventually, boom, dickpunch! Less bitter and more sweet please. I still hate your sig. But don't change it.

Yep, a prime example of an apples and oranges comparison.
I am going to put a 'love' on your post. Please don't take it as a sarcastic one, you know I didn't. You won't get nearly the upvotes you deserve with a tone like that. Let's just keep this about HS2, ok?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes