MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Noir style Photoshoot collage
View attachment 724008

A lot of shots just heads up

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man, these are great! Seriously!

Don't be afraid to tilt the camera a bit ;) The noir style visually is low, angled shots with a lot of shadow. You've got a real story being told here, dude. Awesome stuff!

Reactions: dyingbreed86

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Sheist ,Downloaded the Fitgirls repack damn thing just sit's there unpacking,my system's no slouch W10 I56700K ATI RX5700XT, 5 X 1 TB SSD'S but a 6 hour unpack ? I'll try yours however i downloaded it from comes up as a corrupt archive ? (False positive ? from Malware bytes )

Latest version of Z Zip and Winrar,finger's crossed,Oh and thankyou

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Sheist ,Downloaded the Fitgirls repack damn thing just sit's there unpacking,my system's no slouch W10 I56700K ATI RX5700XT, 5 X 1 TB SSD'S but a 6 hour unpack ? I'll try yours however i downloaded it from comes up as a corrupt archive ? (False positive ? from Malware bytes )

Latest version of Z Zip and Winrar,finger's crossed,Oh and thankyou
Unsure about everything else, but MalwareBytes is a little bitch you should uninstall immediately :ROFLMAO: It's basically malware itself, so it calls foul on bullshit, so you think it's doing it's job lol

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Unsure about everything else, but MalwareBytes is a little bitch you should uninstall immediately :ROFLMAO: It's basically malware itself, so it calls foul on bullshit, so you think it's doing it's job lol
Yep it tend's go overboard,However D/L ing the OP files working like a charm,must be a bad repack from those other sites ?.....I'm off to play with myself who ho ;)

Better turn the volume down,people may think I'm a deviant

Reactions: alex2011

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Man, these are great! Seriously!

Don't be afraid to tilt the camera a bit ;) The noir style visually is low, angled shots with a lot of shadow. You've got a real story being told here, dude. Awesome stuff!
Thank you, you always seem to have useful tips for whatever I'm doing haha. I actually found out about tilting the cam the other day b/c I pressed the hotkey by an accident lol.

I actually was working on a comic(?) bit with Sylvia as well. Dialogue doesn't really have anything to do with the shots themselves though. I'm essentially making minor scenes like what I did with the pool party stuff. I'm hoping to group these scenes together to make a full comic/VN/whatever down the line haha.

Here's all the punk/emo outfit I had. I think I may have shared some with you already but wasn't sure. Stuff thats available for punk style look feels pretty limited though.
HS2CoordeF_20200609234325344.png HS2CoordeF_20200615165349739.png
HS2CoordeF_20200709231351659.png HS2CoordeF_20200710001658264.png

• Love
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

Evil Dr Porkchop

Donor
May 16, 2019
Hi my names John,well not really any advice how to get this running in 1080p full screen ? Edit ini ? tried the usual Alt Enter bullshit doesn't work W10 1709 Pro

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
For anyone who's still having some problems breaking a girl or reaching a broken state, a rule of thumb is to go for painful positions. Forced missionary is pretty good for this, but results may vary depending on the personality of your girl.

To unbreak or undo broken states, meet with a girl and DO NOT DO ANYTHING. Then immediately back out. Repeat this until her broken meter reduces (about 5 times).

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
COMMUNITY CHALLENGE! (AKA: I am useless at making outfits!)

Hello all!

As the title suggests and as many of you know, I have a lot of fun making and sharing characters, but my brain turns to spaghetti when I get to making outfits for my creations. It's why the girls in my cards are usually nekkid.

Sheer laziness and ineptitude on my part :ROFLMAO:

So, putting it to you guys, because I've seen some great outfits and accessories on some of your creations AND I NEED HELP FOR A CHANGE lol
Plus, might be fun?

This is my first version of Ekani!
(yep, I need to beef up her arms a little, I think!)
View attachment 724611
View attachment 724667

Vampire, horny as hell, literally from hell, into punk-rock, getting wasted and kicking ass. Gothic, neon, leather, demonic/succubus armour, even. Lots to play with!

So if you can, I'd like your outfits to be centred around those themes. But aside from that, go nuts!

Also, feel free to play with her makeup, by all means. But please try not to alter any of the model's dimensions or hair etc. if you're planning on joining-in and posting the updated card back to me(!).

Some of the hairpieces and her teeth are accessories so watch out you don't accidentally de-vamp her! The teeth were a pain in the arse :ROFLMAO:

All outfits that I really fall in love will definitely be making it into my comic...visual novel...anim...er...thing I'm working on, which this character is part of.
So expect some type of shoutout/production(?) credit from me when I start to upload it! :D

Here's her card!

View attachment 724608
Have fun, if you decide to play! If not, here's another free card for your collections! :)

Looking forward to seeing what you bunch of talented loons come up with!

PS: Maybe re-post the updated card or coordination card with my username tagged, just in case I miss the reply!
Challenge accepted, but be warned that my girl isn't exactly made to fit that theme, I was trying to go more toward the cute side than anything else.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Challenge accepted, but be warned that my girl isn't exactly made to fit that theme, I was trying to go more toward the cute side than anything else.
The plan is to have her soften up a little as the story progresses, so go for it, dude. Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :)

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
Can't find any info on the new exculive mod, [sdtcroc] HS2-fatty.zipmod . Does anyone know?

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wondering if there is a mod or a way in which to change a character's outfit in game... I know there is a way to change it for if they sleep or shower, but I am talking about everyday clothes. You can't bring the character into the edit shop, because if you try to overwrite the character file, it warns that it will undo the progress on the character... I thought maybe using KKManager... but, nope, that won't work.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Wondering if there is a mod or a way in which to change a character's outfit in game... I know there is a way to change it for if they sleep or shower, but I am talking about everyday clothes. You can't bring the character into the edit shop, because if you try to overwrite the character file, it warns that it will undo the progress on the character... I thought maybe using KKManager... but, nope, that won't work.
What you want to do is save the outfits you want to use in character creation mode. There's saving/loading options under the clothing section. Once you have the outfit saved, you can load them up on any characters you have in game. Option for that is like 3rd or 4th option down on the left side of the screen when love scene starts.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
What you want to do is save the outfits you want to use in character creation mode. There's saving/loading options under the clothing section. Once you have the outfit saved, you can load them up on any characters you have in game. Option for that is like 3rd or 4th option down on the left side of the screen when love scene starts.
Thanks, but yeah, I had noticed that... but that only happens for that particular scene, it doesn't change the character's outfit from their initial default outfit that you dress them in after creator... it would be AWESOME if the girls had a 3 outfit closet that they could rotate through as you play the game, so that they aren't always wearing the same outfit every single time...

...or you don't lose your progress with the girl because you are tired of seeing her dressed the same way, over and over again.

But, yeah, that feature you mentioned, that only works for that particular scene... and they go back to default when the event is over.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes