Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
What is good software to create overlays, and is there any guide / tips when making them? I'd like to try making some myself.

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Is there any way to make tentacle items have less FK points in Studio? It's so annoying trying to pose one with so many control points.
HS2_2020-07-09-12-05-57-958.png
I ended up not posing one in 3D and did it in 2D software instead.
Bactor_ag_2.png

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Is there any way to make tentacle items have less FK points in Studio? It's so annoying trying to pose one with so many control points.
View attachment 724006
I ended up not posing one in 3D and did it in 2D software instead.
View attachment 724009
Not that I'm aware of. It's quite an irritating thing to FK, but I found if you only start posing it every four or five nodes, you can get to a pretty good approximation a lot quicker.

Then you start to work from whatever the"tightest" end of it is, and manipulate the nodes in between the first ones you moved.

I don't have any visual examples on-hand to show you, so I hope that made sense lol

Last edited:

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
Not that I'm aware of. It's quite an irritating thing to FK, but I found if you only start posing it every four or five nodes, you can get to a pretty good approximation a lot quicker.

Then you start to work from whatever the"tightest" end of it is, and manipulate the nodes in between the first ones you moved.

I don't have any visual examples onm-hand to show you, so I hope that made sense lol
Cool will try this approach. Thanks.

Reactions: MrWrongtubes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Cool will try this approach. Thanks.
No worries! Also, if that tight bit I mentioned (what it's wrapped around or gripping) is in the middle of the item, work outwards from, rather than from either of the ends of it as you rotate the nodes. Otherwise you'll be repositioning it to a ludicrous degree and might ragedelete it. Like I did many times lol

BNDFHJeje

Jul 15, 2018
No worries! Also, if that tight bit I mentioned (what it's wrapped around or gripping) is in the middle of the item, work outwards from, rather than from either of the ends of it as you rotate the nodes. Otherwise you'll be repositioning it to a ludicrous degree and might ragedelete it. Like I did many times lol
yeah it's a bit frustrating. If something is not coming out how I want it in 3d, I just say fuck it and fix in 2D. Fix it in post lol.

• Haha
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
But playhome has better graphics, like the skins dont look weird like in this game, obviously they dont use the same engines because I cant transfer my characters.
Not really, they don't use the same engines, or at least the same version of the engine since both are done in Unity, but the AI Shoujo/Honey Select 2 variant of this style is definitely better.

What is good software to create overlays, and is there any guide / tips when making them? I'd like to try making some myself.
Photoshop or Gimp

Hi guys, I have got the base game already and just wanna download the mods, which files should I download?
You would have to download the whole repack, which includes the games and mods. In the case of the repack, most included mods are already installed.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
Very simple overlays can be done with any image editor software like photoshop or gimp. Slightly more complex ones can get quite tricky to pull off with just that, I would suggest 3dcoat, substance painter or any other similar software if you want to go nuts.

NopLesT

Sep 24, 2017
Can't get this game working at all, when hitting play i get a white screeen that doesn't load, and when hitting to make a character i get a "135.5cm" text on a white screen, at this point idk what else to do. i've done everything to the letter, I don't downloaded the mods tho, just the game, maybe that's the reason?

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
My next character (first time using Face 03, my previous characters was all created with Face 02)
NB: Character created using DHH Preset 4, you should use it too or something similar to appreciate the character properly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Joheaster

Mar 19, 2019
You mean to rotate it? In Studio, under show bonemod search for cm_J_dan_s. There you can use tilt to move it around.
Thanks alot man. I been searching on how to get the penis and balls a bigger size for a while now. Kinda mad I missed cm_J_dan_s after I thought I checked all of them. It works in the normal game too not just Studio. Wasn't sure if you was implying that.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
COMMUNITY CHALLENGE! (AKA: I am useless at making outfits!)

Hello all!

As the title suggests and as many of you know, I have a lot of fun making and sharing characters, but my brain turns to spaghetti when I get to making outfits for my creations. It's why the girls in my cards are usually nekkid.

Sheer laziness and ineptitude on my part :ROFLMAO:

So, putting it to you guys, because I've seen some great outfits and accessories on some of your creations AND I NEED HELP FOR A CHANGE lol
Plus, might be fun?

This is my first version of Ekani!
(yep, I need to beef up her arms a little, I think!)
HS2_2020-07-10-02-36-34-041.png
HS2_2020-07-10-03-55-04-235.png

Vampire, horny as hell, literally from hell, into punk-rock, getting wasted and kicking ass. Gothic, neon, leather, demonic/succubus armour, even. Lots to play with!

So if you can, I'd like your outfits to be centred around those themes. But aside from that, go nuts!

Also, feel free to play with her makeup, by all means. But please try not to alter any of the model's dimensions or hair etc. if you're planning on joining-in and posting the updated card back to me(!).

Some of the hairpieces and her teeth are accessories so watch out you don't accidentally de-vamp her! The teeth were a pain in the arse :ROFLMAO:

All outfits that I really fall in love will definitely be making it into my comic...visual novel...anim...er...thing I'm working on, which this character is part of.
So expect some type of shoutout/production(?) credit from me when I start to upload it! :D

Here's her card!

HS2ChaF_20200710005227887.png
Have fun, if you decide to play! If not, here's another free card for your collections! :)

Looking forward to seeing what you bunch of talented loons come up with!

PS: Maybe re-post the updated card or coordination card with my username tagged, just in case I miss the reply!

Last edited:

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Apparently he said... "I want to have this mod [HS2]" but it did sounds like from google translate. Still I don't know what he's talking about, because that is the uncensored mod which already implemented in Screwthisnoise repack.
That was my suspicion, too. I was just too stupidly amused by the red arrow :ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes