alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
whats the password for the rar?
There isn't one, or at least there shouldn't be.

Is there any mod that adds vaginal bones and is functional with better penetration?
Not really

can someone explain the optional sideloader modpack? what is it for?
This has been asked multiple times and there is a search function in the top right of the page, but sure. It contains scenery objects, maps, stuff like that for the studio. Unless you're going to make animations or still renders to be used outside the game, like the multiple VNs on here that use such renders, you donn't need it.

Do the cards from honey select 1 work for 2 ?
This has also been asked multiple times, the answer to that is no, only cards from AI Shoujo and Honey Select 2 can be used due to differences in the engine and models used.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The torrent version is asking for a PW for the main file, the hotfix opens fine though.
It shouldn't be doing that. ScrewThisNoise It seems there is a bit of a password issue on the torrent download, which I believe are your links directly, so I mentioned you to get your attention.

rjackdaw

Feb 9, 2018
repack R4
logs during any scenes attached as text file
just wanted some confirmation if I should be worried with the console logs

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Can you help me to show which file that I should be download, main file, update, fix, etc.?
The torrent from has everything you'll need for the game. You don't need the sideloader modpack unless you use the studio to make animations and still renders like you see in other games, so you can ignore that.

Reactions: Acardia02 and hi88

netwave

Jun 25, 2020
Why the BetterRepack R4 on is 63.9G while the one on this first post is only 18G?
Thanks.

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
The torrent from has everything you'll need for the game. You don't need the sideloader modpack unless you use the studio to make animations and still renders like you see in other games, so you can ignore that.
Thank you.

Reactions: alex2011

boredexpanse

Jul 3, 2020
Anyone have a link to the old R3-->R3.1 update? At 70% download of R3, and can't find the update anywhere. Don't want to start from scratch for R4.

Only a noob

Apr 9, 2020
Am I missing something or does the game only have 2 anal insertion scenes?

Where and how do I get more?

New to honeyselect.

Fingers22

Jan 12, 2019
When i install the large illusion card packs from the first thread the game slow's down significantly when switiching menu's ingame, it can take minutes. Anybody an idea?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes