Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
so i need some sort of hotfix for this version repack 4 or is it included in base game ? the post on the page behind me that links to a r4 hotfix is confusing

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
What's a "Clean lover"? Can't understand this translation in the personality section

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
If you want a more manageable link, here's a torrents for it

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is it possible that R4 disables a mod that worked on R3.1? I got a pregnant belly mod from the discord the other day, it was working fine yesterday but the shortcut to enable it no longer does anything. Also I'm still getting a lot of outdated/missing mods. Is there a way to get them via the launcher without loosing others? When I press update many of the mods that I got manually are marked for removal.

Reactions: SpicyLady05

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
Has anyone tried the VR mod ? I can load a scene, with character I choose from, but once the scene starts, I can't do anything.
I tried every buttons, there is no UI, and I see classic controller model in my hand (using HTC Vive Pro). The only control who seems to work is to go to next step of the current position.

PS:

For those who want to download updates from other version.

Reactions: boredexpanse

Mrorome

Apr 28, 2019
If they weren't in the original game, they aren't in the repack. With something like that, it would be in the original game if it was ever in at all.
I do remember that such collisions and collider items were modded in in AIS. As well as in Koikatsu. Maybe I'm wrong about AIS.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Why the BetterRepack R4 on is 63.9G while the one on this first post is only 18G?
Thanks.
The one you linked includes the sideloader modpack, which is just a bunch of items for studio use only. You don't need this modpack unless you plan to make animations or still renders like other games on here have.

Am I missing something or does the game only have 2 anal insertion scenes?

Where and how do I get more?

New to honeyselect.
There is at least one more, but you have to make the girl hate you for it. Some positions are locked behind certain statuses like the forced positions behind hate hate or a bunch behind dependent.

What's a "Clean lover"? Can't understand this translation in the personality section
Hates being covered in cum.

• Haha
Reactions: AR21

anjoko

Apr 26, 2020
the mod update on the launcher is very slow (50KB/s). will it lead to issues if i dont update them, or is there a way to speed it up?

edit: this is after i updated to R4

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
So for some reason my character viewer locks up any time I save an outfit card and I have to back out to the title and return to the creator in order to get it functioning again. The UI seems to work fine, but the character simply stops updating.

This began after updating from R3.1 to R4 via the update exe, just want to see if this a widespread issue or not.

I also noticed my outfit cards aren't loading any items that are from a mod anymore and I have to rebuild outfits despite the mods all apparently working just fine. I can find and rebuild the clothing/accessory items (it even remembers the colors on that particular slot), but I'd like to know the root cause of this for future reference if anyone knows what it is. Outfits load fine when loading a character card, but even if the outfit is 100% identical between the chara card and the outfit card, the modded items in the outfit card fail to load...

Last edited:

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
So I noticed in the latest STN repack that there is a new plugin option that shows:

View attachment 767185

I also notice that saving outfits with this option enabled causes the character viewer in creation mode to lock up and you have to return to the title screen and go back into creation to get functionality back. UI seems to work fine, but the character viewer simply stops responding.

I am also unsure if this messed with a lot of the object references in the game, as most of my saved outfits fail to load in the right clothing despite having the proper items (clothing, accessories, etc). It seems to only affect mod clothing as well, as base-game stuff appears without issue. Loading the character cards will load the outfit just fine, but the outfit cards themselves (even if identical to the outfit the character wore when the chara card was saved) won't load any mod-related items. I can go back and add them back in as the mods themselves work fine, but... Is this a change in the R4 pack or is this plugin (or something else) to blame?

Slight edit: I had updated from R3.1 to R4 using the exe and chose to make a new mod config file when I made the update. It hasn't completely reset my mod items like this in the past (I do it this way for each update), but could that have caused the outfit card issues?
Tested here with some mods clothes and items with a clean R4 and not having the issue. Can you provide the name of some items that causes the bug?
Edit: Found one bugged item, will see what is happening and report to the modder

Edit2: It seems that is not related with this option, it freezes even without the option selected. Anyone here can confirm the issue?

Last edited:

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Tested here with some mods clothes and items with a clean R4 and not having the issue. Can you provide the name of some items that causes the bug?
Edit: Found one bugged item, will see what is happening and report to the modder

Edit2: It seems that is not related with this option, it freezes even without the option selected. Anyone here can confirm the issue?
Yeah I noticed it after I made the initial post/edits, edited it to remove the mention of the plugin option as that no longer seems to be relevant.

The outfit card issue might be related to having done a new mod config when upgrading to R4 and the sideloader modpack content that I keep updated is in my AI Shojuo directory, but this has never reset my mods in this way in the past. For now I will keep rebuilding the outfits, but it is a damn pain with the character creator freezing after I finish each one.

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Yeah I noticed it after I made the initial post/edits, edited it to remove the mention of the plugin option as that no longer seems to be relevant.

The outfit card issue might be related to having done a new mod config when upgrading to R4 and the sideloader modpack content that I keep updated is in my AI Shojuo directory, but this has never reset my mods in this way in the past. For now I will keep rebuilding the outfits, but it is a damn pain with the character creator freezing after I finish each one.
I've already contacted the modders, they are investigating this problem. It seems to be a bit complicated so will take a while to fix

Reactions: heckinT

keycode

Aug 21, 2017
pressing
Has anyone tried the VR mod ? I can load a scene, with character I choose from, but once the scene starts, I can't do anything.
I tried every buttons, there is no UI, and I see classic controller model in my hand (using HTC Vive Pro). The only control who seems to work is to go to next step of the current position.
clicking your keyboard spacebar you can maybe see a small UI far from the loading scene point... this is what I get with my rift s . No environment ... but instead, a very good framerate. As usual for Illusion they give not a deep attention when they crapwork with VR.

Reactions: Shirouste

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018

Hey man, did you installed the hotfix in STN patreon?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
can someone help cant seem to make the girl hate me or my slave dependent all i keep getting is broken thanks in advance
To get her to hate you, try spanking, hitting, that kind of thing. For dependent, sometimes her dependence rises when you talkto her, but I think sex does that more reliably. It helps to have her set to specific things in her personality as well, like tough or whatever it's called will make her more likely to hate you with certain actions.

Reactions: ganesaddict2011

n147258

May 1, 2020
can someone help cant seem to make the girl hate me or my slave dependent all i keep getting is broken thanks in advance
Dependence goes up with her seeking you out, especially seeking you out for sex. Since that's the case, it can accidentally happen with both Love and Slave fairly easily. For Love events, the girl will come to you at your room with the heart icon. Talking and sex for Love increases it, though the sex does more. For Slave, it's a yellow warning triangle, and she'll wake you to service you. Likewise, Slave also has bath/shower scenes with the same warning triangle, where she'll attack you instead.

I believe dependence does go down if you seek her out, but don't quote me on that one. The best way I've had to fix it is just a reset on the character-mostly because I didn't like the scenes with her that way.

...I'm just glad I spotted it before one of the ones that had Love went down it, because dependence's writing and BGM is very...awkward. I knew it would have yandere vibes, but they got the unsettling BGM and kinda creepy lines to coincide.

Reactions: ganesaddict2011
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes