27X

Oct 30, 2019
Opened the Archive from torrent in 7zip, got loads of data errors, yet I could install most of the archive. Cannot run the game, with the error:

Application folder:
F:/ /Desktop/HoneySelect 2
There should be 'HoneySelect2_Data'
folder next to the executable

I am missing more files than that, but that seems to be the initial problem.

I am getting the same with the sideloader studio, in terms of file loss.

What have I done?
1. You don't have enough space to decompress the game
2. Bad sectors on your drive
3. both of these things
4. too much ram usage by something else when you're decompressing

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Oh shit, i missed the arrow keys part, i thought this was about low sensitivity. I'm sorry about that. <_<
Anyway, for moving around on studio, i recommend LMB+RMB instead. Never tried the arrow keys myself, but generally, shift+arrow speeds it up, i just have no idea if this is the case here.
No problem; at least you tried. :) I'll give the shift+arrow thing a try though since I didn't know about it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Is there a built in cheat/mod to change girls mood? Such as Happy,love, etc? If so, how to activate. I can't seem to locate.
Cheat Tools, but I don't remember the original hotkey for it because I use my own. You can check the plugin settings, though.

Hello, I'd like to know if there is a mod that can allow the sex scene to happen with randomized position switching ?
Not that I am aware of.

YO, Thanks. It actually worked xD Some reason i have another antivirus installed, did some minor tweaks here and there also uninstalling the random antivirus and boom.. its all back to norma
Yeah, two antivirus programs can do that, good idea getting rid of one. I hadn't even considered the possibility or I would have asked.

Reactions: jason4u0075

neosho

Aug 16, 2017
Hi! just downloaded this repack and wanted to ask if theres any girl pack avalaible?? anyone knows?

ddong4979

Dec 27, 2019
i am using oculus quest + virtual desktop for using VR mode.
but, my analog stick did not work(it suppose to work like mouse wheel) in game
i tried to change several setting of my controller but it did not work.
is there anyone same to me?

Reactions: OnizukaDesuGa

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, so I downlowded R2 back a while, and at the time some of the characters were broken/outdated and didn't work with the wrinkles. I accidentally moved the whole folder over when updating to R4, does anyone have updated characters that work with the wrinkles?

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Does anyone else have a problem with loading scenes in R4? I start making a scene and when I get back to it the next day, stuff gets replaced by other stuff and the map doesn't even load.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
whats the best japanese emulator to use for jap games ?
whats the best emulator to use for jap games ?
Emulator? You don't need an emulator to run jap games, they're intended to be played on PC.
Care to elaborate?
I think he means to emulate the locale, which really isn't a question of best more than it is a question of what works. The answer is it depends on what operating system you run, such as whether you run Windows 10 or Windows 7. If you run Windows 10, most won't work, the only two I know that will, NTLEA and Locale Emulator, don't run very smoothly. In truth, your best bet is to actually switch to the Japanese locale. Windows 7 and before have the trusty, old ApplLocale, which is actually pretty good, but WILL NOT work on Windows systems newer than 7 to my knowledge.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
I think he means to emulate the locale, which really isn't a question of best more than it is a question of what works. The answer is it depends on what operating system you run, such as whether you run Windows 10 or Windows 7. If you run Windows 10, most won't work, the only two I know that will, NTLEA and Locale Emulator, don't run very smoothly. In truth, your best bet is to actually switch to the Japanese locale. Windows 7 and before have the trusty, old ApplLocale, which is actually pretty good, but WILL NOT work on Windows systems newer than 7 to my knowledge.
i mean games like schoolmate 2 i downloaded i read the install instructions and it says use applocale or papploc for it it says dont change system region to japanese that it can cause problems ? and it gave a list of problems and theres a few other jap games on here sometimes that require it i think but i havent tried them heres the guide that it linked
Minor issues
  • Backslash ('\') changes to a Yen ('¥') symbol, so C:\Windows becomes C:¥Windows.
Medium issues
  • Updates may show up in Japanese (nVidia being an example).
  • Applications may install in Japanese (Nero, iTunes, Chrome, nVidia being examples).
  • Some mainstream games, including but not limited to Harry Potter 6, will not work (gives you a black screen when you start the exe and that's it).
Serious issues
  • Characters outside a-z and A-Z (for instance é, á, ñ, ä, æ, ø, Ɵ, ӗ etc.) may be shown as Japanese or garbled characters. This can be a big problem if you for instance rip a cd with French music or update a German database. All the data will potentially have corrupted characters (the corruptions remain even after switching back to your native regional settings).
    Important: If you're from a country that uses characters other than a-z you should be extra careful when creating folders and files
so idk what to do to install it lol try a emulator program or what ? thanks for replying oops on win 10 forgot to mention that

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i mean games like schoolmate 2 i downloaded i read the install instructions and it says use applocale or papploc for it it says dont change system region to japanese that it can cause problems ? and it gave a list of problems and theres a few other jap games on here sometimes that require it i think but i havent tried them heres the guide that it linked
Minor issues
  • Backslash ('\') changes to a Yen ('¥') symbol, so C:\Windows becomes C:¥Windows.
Medium issues
  • Updates may show up in Japanese (nVidia being an example).
  • Applications may install in Japanese (Nero, iTunes, Chrome, nVidia being examples).
  • Some mainstream games, including but not limited to Harry Potter 6, will not work (gives you a black screen when you start the exe and that's it).
Serious issues
  • Characters outside a-z and A-Z (for instance é, á, ñ, ä, æ, ø, Ɵ, ӗ etc.) may be shown as Japanese or garbled characters. This can be a big problem if you for instance rip a cd with French music or update a German database. All the data will potentially have corrupted characters (the corruptions remain even after switching back to your native regional settings).
    Important: If you're from a country that uses characters other than a-z you should be extra careful when creating folders and files
so idk what to do to install it lol try a emulator program or what ? thanks for replying
I've been running Artificial Academy 2, which is from around the same time, using Japanese locale. No issues because of it, though I have had issues because of a specific mod that is needed to get it to not severely lag without putting a d3d9.dll in the game folder. Applications usually have a settings screen with a setting to specify the language, which I use to get around the updates issue, though it does help that I have limited understanding of Japanese in both written and spoken form. You can try an emulator, but it might not run as smoothly compared to setting the system locale and some games won't allow an emulator, in which case it is required that you switch the system locale. I'm honestly not sure if this one requires any of that being a Unity game in a repack meant specifically for western players, but SchoolMate and SchoolMate 2 did require either method. Despite the problems that can pop up, I do still recommend actually changing the system locale at least while playing and installing Japanese games so you don't run into any issues with your locale, but it is your decision.

Reactions: Lucifer84
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes