Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone can upload and share there hs2.exe file?
Mine vanish for some reason, can't play the game, don't want to download everything for just 1 file.

Pls and thank you~

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Hey man, did you installed the hotfix in STN patreon?
do i still need the hotfix for version 4 that you linked a few pages back if i just downloaded a fresh copy of the game ? or does it come with it

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Anyone can upload and share there hs2.exe file?
Mine vanish for some reason, can't play the game, don't want to download everything for just 1 file.

Pls and thank you~
It's a long shot, but I would check to make sure your antivirus isn't flagging it before tryingg another copy because, assuming it is, a new copy will just be quarantined as well. File attached.

soory to ask agin but cant get broken above half way any sugjestions
Get her to hate you, then keep beating her, whipping, spanking, stuff like that.

Reactions: Fringgs

jason4u0075

Dec 24, 2019
Is there a built in cheat/mod to change girls mood? Such as Happy,love, etc? If so, how to activate. I can't seem to locate.

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
I'm trying to move around on maps using the arrow keys in Studio but the movement is extremely slow. I looked for ways to speed this up but so far I found nothing. Does anyone know how to fix that?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Anyone have a link to the old R3-->R3.1 update? At 70% download of R3, and can't find the update anywhere. Don't want to start from scratch for R4.

Also I'm still getting a lot of outdated/missing mods. Is there a way to get them via the launcher without loosing others? When I press update many of the mods that I got manually are marked for removal.
I'd try updating KKManager then your mods through KKManager. It could be that the sources file inside KKM's folder only recognizes an outdated version. (I think you can update the sources file inside KKM, though.)

Check that the mods to be deleted are not being sent to the compatibility pack, too.

the mod update on the launcher is very slow (50KB/s). will it lead to issues if i dont update them, or is there a way to speed it up?

edit: this is after i updated to R4
Heard the server they're paying for is a bit slow so you can leave it overnight in the meantime.

The issues of not updating your zipmods are cards with missing items and lack of studio pieces, never more than that. Up to you to decide.

I'm trying to move around on maps using the arrow keys in Studio but the movement is extremely slow. I looked for ways to speed this up but so far I found nothing. Does anyone know how to fix that?
Try "UserData/config/". (Assuming the folder structure has not changed since 2 illusion games ago.) There's an xml file i forgot the name of that you can edit with notepad, set the value higher than the limit from in-studio's options.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
It's a long shot, but I would check to make sure your antivirus isn't flagging it before tryingg another copy because, assuming it is, a new copy will just be quarantined as well.l
YO, Thanks. It actually worked xD Some reason i have another antivirus installed, did some minor tweaks here and there also uninstalling the random antivirus and boom.. its all back to norma

Reactions: alex2011

BigEffinPerv

Sep 22, 2017
Try "UserData/config/". (Assuming the folder structure has not changed since 2 illusion games ago.) There's an xml file i forgot the name of that you can edit with notepad, set the value higher than the limit from in-studio's options.
Sad to report that it didn't help. Movement around the map with arrow keys is still real slow. Thanks anyway.

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Sad to report that it didn't help. Movement around the map with arrow keys is still real slow. Thanks anyway.
Oh shit, i missed the arrow keys part, i thought this was about low sensitivity. I'm sorry about that. <_<
Anyway, for moving around on studio, i recommend LMB+RMB instead. Never tried the arrow keys myself, but generally, shift+arrow speeds it up, i just have no idea if this is the case here.

Can i have the link of the hot fix?

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

spice ass

Dec 21, 2017
Opened the Archive from torrent in 7zip, got loads of data errors, yet I could install most of the archive. Cannot run the game, with the error:

Application folder:
F:/ /Desktop/HoneySelect 2
There should be 'HoneySelect2_Data'
folder next to the executable

I am missing more files than that, but that seems to be the initial problem.

I am getting the same with the sideloader studio, in terms of file loss.

What have I done?

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes