steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, so I downlowded R2 back a while, and at the time some of the characters were broken/outdated and didn't work with the wrinkles. I accidentally moved the whole folder over when updating to R4, does anyone have updated characters that work with the wrinkles?
anyone?

Fr34ky88

Feb 13, 2018
Hello

I'm looking for a modification to increase the number of girls in a group.

Since it is only possible to pack 20 girls in a group and it is difficult for me to decide for only 20

I hope you have a tip for me where I can find something suitable

greetings

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
Love all the work that has gone into this. How do I add the sideloader mod maps to studio? Do I need to put them in the userdata?

Reactions: namprofli3

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Hello all, long time no see!

Had a brief and miserable stint in hospital (not the rona!) hence why I've not been about.

I come back to find lots of HS2 updates, so I'm currently reworking some of my girls with a few new details and features - tweaking faces, updating skins and hair etc.
It's been a while since I card-spammed, so I've attached the first bunch of reworks for your collections below :)

I still have a creation tutorial vid in the works, so if there's any tip I didn't cover in my last video or something you'd like a bit more explanation on, either reply to this post or slide into my DMs :)

Good to be back!

EDIT: Oops, just realised these are saved with Hair Render Type 2, which is why the hair looks a bit odd in the thumbnails, AFAIK it looks okay in-game, but just switch it over in creator if it doesn't look right at your end! :D

HS2ChaF_20200811214354571.png HS2ChaF_20200811215753108.png HS2ChaF_20200811221440628.png HS2ChaF_20200811222503270.png HS2ChaF_20200811224023761.png

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Holy Christ, they finally added native support for futa player characters? How many years and games has it taken? How many times have modders tried to make female characters use male animations with varying levels of success?

Fucking hell, I'm downloading this right away

SpockBauru

Modder
Nov 6, 2018
Hello

I'm looking for a modification to increase the number of girls in a group.

Since it is only possible to pack 20 girls in a group and it is difficult for me to decide for only 20

I hope you have a tip for me where I can find something suitable

greetings
Its already included on BetterRepack R4, go to Settings> Plugin Settings> HS2_ExtraGroups> Change to the number you want and restart the game.

Love all the work that has gone into this. How do I add the sideloader mod maps to studio? Do I need to put them in the userdata?
Sideloader maps are .zipmods, and all zipmods goes to "mods" folder. Take a look in the wiki for more info:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Sideloader maps are .zipmods, and all zipmods goes to "mods" folder. Take a look in the wiki for more info:
Like SpockBauru said, studio's sideloader mods go into the "/mods/Sideloader Modpack - Studio" folder. You'll find them in the items section.

Had a brief and miserable stint in hospital (not the rona!) hence why I've not been about.

I come back to find lots of HS2 updates, so I'm currently reworking some of my girls with a few new details and features - tweaking faces, updating skins and hair etc.
It's been a while since I card-spammed, so I've attached the first bunch of reworks for your collections below :)

I still have a creation tutorial vid in the works, so if there's any tip I didn't cover in my last video or something you'd like a bit more explanation on, either reply to this post or slide into my DMs :)

Good to be back!

EDIT: Oops, just realised these are saved with Hair Render Type 2, which is why the hair looks a bit odd in the thumbnails, AFAIK it looks okay in-game, but just switch it over in creator if it doesn't look right at your end! :D

View attachment 768829 View attachment 768830 View attachment 768831 View attachment 768832 View attachment 768833
Welcome back, MrWrongTubes!
Noticed your absency, thought you lost interest. ._.

Oh well, good to see you back and still sharing!

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
Hey guys so with this update I noticed that frame rates are jumpy and weird ,
In menu it locks to 30 - 35 fps ,
In game it barely reaches 20 fps sometimes going as low as 8 fps .
Is this a game bug or am I the only troubleshooter ?

Reactions: Lucifer84

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Hey guys so with this update I noticed that frame rates are jumpy and weird ,
In menu it locks to 30 - 35 fps ,
In game it barely reaches 20 fps sometimes going as low as 8 fps .
Is this a game bug or am I the only troubleshooter ?
i think some ppl said to try deleting the dx9.dlls out of your game folder and it fixed it for them

Reactions: Cry Further

Cry Further

Dec 22, 2018
i think some ppl said to try deleting the dx9.dlls out of your game folder and it fixed it for them
okay cool thanks man ,
oh my build at the moment ...
currently I've got 2g vram amd rx550 i5 with 8g ram is that good enough for dhh because I think that might be the problem not sure here only guessing .

Reactions: Lucifer84

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
okay cool thanks man ,
currently I've got 2g vram amd rx550 i5 with 8g ram is that good enough for dhh because I think that might be the problem not sure here only guessing .
yw here u go System Requirements: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system OS: Windows 7(SP1) or above Processor: Intel Core i5 or better Memory: 4 GB RAM Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX660 DirectX: Version 10 Storage: 10 GB available space

Reactions: Cry Further

Scrown6

Sep 4, 2018
Its already included on BetterRepack R4, go to Settings> Plugin Settings> HS2_ExtraGroups> Change to the number you want and restart the game.

Thanks. This is a big help.

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

Good to be back!

View attachment 768829 View attachment 768830 View attachment 768831 View attachment 768832 View attachment 768833
Glad to see you back.

That's for games from before the switch to Unity, Unity games don't have that issue.

okay cool thanks man ,
Keep in mind that Illusion typically puts all the resource usage into your main RAM. It looks like you barely have enough despite what they say is the minimum recommended, which usually means get more than the listed amount. With that said, it could very well be your setup.

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
Ok this is embarrassing but does anybody knows how to hide this Software from Control Panel Uninstall section ?

I managed to really hide its folder (not native Windows hide which everybody knows) and excluded entire folders from Start search. But the game is obviously visible in Add or Remove Program in Control Panel.

Worse thing is I can even rename it so it shows something else. Some one day I will be careless and this will get exposed. I dont wanna chance it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok this is embarrassing but does anybody knows how to hide this Software from Control Panel Uninstall section ?

I managed to really hide its folder (not native Windows hide which everybody knows) and excluded entire folders from Start search. But the game is obviously visible in Add or Remove Program in Control Panel.

Worse thing is I can even rename it so it shows something else. Some one day I will be careless and this will get exposed. I dont wanna chance it.
I don't think you can hide installed programs, but you could switch to Better Repack and then it wouldn't show up because Better Repack doesn't need installation.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes