schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Ok this is embarrassing but does anybody knows how to hide this Software from Control Panel Uninstall section ?

I managed to really hide its folder (not native Windows hide which everybody knows) and excluded entire folders from Start search. But the game is obviously visible in Add or Remove Program in Control Panel.

Worse thing is I can even rename it so it shows something else. Some one day I will be careless and this will get exposed. I dont wanna chance it.
How'd you install it? I just unpacked the R4 release and I see nothing in Apps & features in the Settings app nor in Programs and Features in the Control Panel.

I wanna be a girl....with a dick,anyone ? made a character and it looked like something out of The Fly
What do you mean, exactly? I use girls with dicks and they seem to work fine outside of some slight animation alignment issues, most of which seem to be fixed by making your futa taller.

KiraKhaos

Oct 10, 2017
Not having any luck looking online for this so maybe someone here knows. Downloaded some character cards from the illusioncards site, but some of them have missing/outdated mods (skin textures, clothing, etc.) For the most part I can ignore some of them but any time I load a new scene I'm bombarded with messages of all the mod errors. Any idea where to locate the proper files? Updated to 4.1 Hotfix.

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
How'd you install it? I just unpacked the R4 release and I see nothing in Apps & features in the Settings app nor in Programs and Features in the Control Panel.

What do you mean, exactly? I use girls with dicks and they seem to work fine outside of some slight animation alignment issues, most of which seem to be fixed by making your futa taller.
He probably used a non repack version.

did anyone tried to install HS (1) mods in HS2? i want the lactation mod but it is HS1
It can't be done, they are not compatible because both the engine and models are too different.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Why with a dick, why not be a girl with a vagina? Why not both?
Well that a complicated question,I think the game only allows ( You have a Dick ) I'd love to play a Lesbian,However I ended up with something resembling the Elephant man....mod's mod's I'll have to learn mods...

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Well that a complicated question,I think the game only allows ( You have a Dick ) I'd love to play a Lesbian,However I ended up with something resembling the Elephant man....mod's mod's I'll have to learn mods...
Care to share pictures of your resemblance?

model0125

May 8, 2017
I've downloaded a cards and some of them have an error message and make their skin go dark like in the pic. Any Idea how to fix this. one more question in sex scene when change position the girl's clothes also change. Is there a setting to disable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
I've downloaded a cards and some of them have an error message and make their skin go dark like in the pic. Any Idea how to fix this. one more question in sex scene when change position the girl's clothes also change. Is there a setting to disable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check the message at the top of your screen - the body skin mod is outdated.

Simply select another skin type for the body and save the card. As for the clothes, I guess you mean they change state, as in off or half-off? This happens automatically for some positions, but can be set manually using the Better H-Scenes mod, provided you are running the R4 Repack.

You'll find that mod in the Plugins section of the main menu (F1).

spice ass

Dec 21, 2017
1. You don't have enough space to decompress the game
2. Bad sectors on your drive
3. both of these things
4. too much ram usage by something else when you're decompressing
I have enough space on both my system drive and disk.
My disk drive is relatively new with no visible signs of slowing down, and has never run into a data error like this.
My Ram is at 69% constantly when extracting.
It seems to be centered around HoneySelect2_Data and the VR data.

wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
I downloaded the screwthisnoise pack R4 and i cant launch the game. It says first - The file is in a deep root path and needs to be moved to a C:/ ( what ever that means.
2nd it ran once and gave a white screen than crashed when i clicked create girl.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I wanna be a girl....with a dick,anyone ? made a character and it looked like something out of The Fly

I think a lot of people are having the same problem.

Is there a way to make a futa character then use them as the MC (in base game, not studio)? I have tried doing so by just putting the futa card into the chara/male folder but that doesn't seem to work. I've also tried to do it by changing the futa file name, replacing F with M, and having it in the male folder. Again, that doesn't seem to work.

I don't want to screw a chick with a dick. I want to watch as a chick with a dick screws another one without.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
Holy Christ, they finally added native support for futa player characters? How many years and games has it taken? How many times have modders tried to make female characters use male animations with varying levels of success?

Fucking hell, I'm downloading this right away

It doesn't appear that you can make a futa MC.

Slantied

Apr 6, 2020

Is there a way to make a futa character then use them as the MC (in base game, not studio)? I have tried doing so by just putting the futa card into the chara/male folder but that doesn't seem to work. I've also tried to do it by changing the futa file name, replacing F with M, and having it in the male folder. Again, that doesn't seem to work.

I don't want to screw a chick with a dick. I want to watch as a chick with a dick screws another one without.
Load a female character and click on the body modifier option, then at the bottom should be a box that you can tick for Futanari after saving you can go to character/player select and at the top there is a Blue (Male) and Red (Female) button click the red person and you can change who your first and second character is to female (Haven't downloaded R4 so I don't know if it changed) the 2nd character is for 3P Scenes

Cheesehub321

Feb 23, 2019
Does anyone know the url to the discord channel for Cafe Naver? Apparently there's some good cards in there. is the link, I believe it's on the first post, but it's a PITA to get it due to the way you need to sign up for it.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I downloaded the screwthisnoise pack R4 and i cant launch the game. It says first - The file is in a deep root path and needs to be moved to a C:/ ( what ever that means.
2nd it ran once and gave a white screen than crashed when i clicked create girl.
It is too close to an area of your C drive, usually the main hard drive, that is protected as a system folder. It is suggested to put it somewhere like your Downloads folder.

File names aren't read by the game as information to determine where it goes, only in what order it is listed if there is more than one. Also, female cards have data in them that tells the game it is a female card, so it cannot be read in the male folder.

how to pee?
You can't, only the girls can and you have to catch them in a specific type of scene and peek on them. There is no urination except peeking on them on the toilet before either sneaking away or getting caught by the girl peeking, which I THINK can go in two different directions depending on her state and personality. I know for sure she can get mad at you for being a sneaky little pervert on her, but I THINK dependent girls and slave girls can turn it into an H scene, maybe others too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucifer84
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes