321billbob321

Dec 20, 2019
Can someone please upload the new characters packs for honey select 2 from this site?

I cant download it for some reason, tried with vpn and everything.

baldazza

Feb 22, 2020
hi, hope someone can help me, i have a thing for heels but as i see in some animation having the girl with the shoes on cause misalignment in the animation. Is there, by any chance, a method for fix this without taking the shoes off? even if they clip in the floor is fine for me. ty in advance

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
Can someone please upload the new characters packs for honey select 2 from this site?

trying but i dont see a download button for all 10 k images

ccshandsome

Aug 12, 2020
If you haven't installed it yet, just grab the latest version then download the hotfix. If an update comes out, go to ScrewThisNoise's website and update with the given exe.
Sorry for one more silly question.
I have already got the game from the official.So where is the latest version link for the first installation without the base game?
I only see All-in-one , R3.1 to R4 and hotfix download links in this post.And two another links ,full pack or Optional Studio mods from BR public website.
What I know is just these five links><

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017

use jdownloader
trying but i dont see a download button for all 10 k images
It will get put into the repack once it is tested for issues.

hi, hope someone can help me, i have a thing for heels but as i see in some animation having the girl with the shoes on cause misalignment in the animation. Is there, by any chance, a method for fix this without taking the shoes off? even if they clip in the floor is fine for me. ty in advance
The heels cause misalignment because they alter the height of the character as heels are supposed to, it is working as intended.

Ok,so what should i download for the better experience?
(If it includes futa,the better)
Most mods are already included in the repack, those that aren't are still being ported or have a conflict with the repack. Futa is already a thing in the game, but it really doesn't do much, just adds a dick and allows you to play as one while doing exactly the same as a male.

Sorry for one more silly question.
Where is the latest version link for the first installation without the base game?
I only see All-in-one , R3.1 to R4 and hotfix download links in this post.And two another links ,full pack or Optional Studio mods from BR public website.
What I know is just these five links><
There is no such link, ALL repack versions have the base game. If you mean patches for the repack, that would be the hotfix links.

I feel really dumb i read changelog and dunno what changed expect mods that i dunno updated
For now, that is all that did change. There have been a couple minor official additions as well, but very minor.

View attachment 770712
and do you know how to remove outdated mod? it's creepy AF
It is HIGHLY advised NOT to remove any mod you didn't add yourself as you could mess up the game. You're better off trying to find an updated version. This looks like a sideloader mod, so try the update feature in initsetting.exe.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
yeah i know, i was wondering if there it was a method to "turn off" the heels height without taking them off, but for my understanding there is no such a thing yet. thank for the replay
There is not one that I know of.

sisotester

Jul 21, 2020
you are probably bottlenecking your data transfer with either too much of RAM missing or your CPU simply being not good enough for it.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes