tahmkench789

May 22, 2017
Does anyone know why when i use features from the mods, ie body modifications, its appears all distorted and fucked up? I moved the mods into the mods folder, thats about it. Am i being a smoothbrain here? 1597443777745.png

Last edited:

Korosu45

Jun 2, 2018
Just a little tip for the creator with Gravure mod (sorry if my english is bad).
If you are creating a character with short legs, her body will look strange even with Gravure poses:
HS2_2020-08-15-00-01-59-739.png
If you want to have a good look at her, change her pose for pose 36
HS2_2020-08-15-00-05-12-063.png
Then, open gravure menu ("G") and clic on "Default", her pose will look normal.
HS2_2020-08-15-00-07-37-364.png
Then still on the Gravure mod, clic on "Studio", you'll be able to visualise your character with Gravure pose without this wierd things (you can change Gravure poses).
HS2_2020-08-15-00-09-57-494.png

Last edited:

Andonthatday

Feb 12, 2020
How'd you install it? I just unpacked the R4 release and I see nothing in Apps & features in the Settings app nor in Programs and Features in the Control Panel.
I used Fitgirl repack. It said it had lots of mods pre installed and I didn't wanted any hassle.
Is otomigames site safe to download from, it has this Better Repack R4 thing.
However, for future reference, to hide an installed program, use CCleaner. You open Settings > Installed Apps (or something like that) then hover to the desired app and instead of hitting "Uninstall" hit "Delete". It won't show up in the menu but will still be in the registry.
Is it safe to use CCCleaner ? have heard many negative things about it.
Otherwise this is a super helpful tip. Thanks !

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I used Fitgirl repack. It said it had lots of mods pre installed and I didn't wanted any hassle.
Is otomigames site safe to download from, it has this Better Repack R4 thing.
I'd recommend to download right from the source.
(Don't worry, there's no paywall) or .

Is it safe to use CCleaner ? have heard many negative things about it.
Otherwise this is a super helpful tip. Thanks !
First i hear of such a thing...
Anyway, i may need to research about it but i do know the given tip is possible with CCleaner, i'm just not sure what other program can do the same.
I guess you could just disable the "anonymous usage data" thing and not use it for anything else. (Careful not to install PUPs)

Also, you're welcome! :p

baldazza

Feb 22, 2020
hi, yet again with another question:rolleyes:. I want to modify some animations, i know that creating new ones is not possible, my question is: how it work? so for example if i want to modify the blowjob animation i set both the character in the scene to the same bj animation (M/F ofc), apply the modification that i want, save and the animation would be changed for using it in the base game? or is it for studio only? ty for the help

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
hi, yet again with another question:rolleyes:. I want to modify some animations, i know that creating new ones is not possible, my question is: how it work? so for example if i want to modify the blowjob animation i set both the character in the scene to the same bj animation (M/F ofc), apply the modification that i want, save and the animation would be changed for using it in the base game? or is it for studio only? ty for the help
Studio only. Not denying the possibilities that a modder could do that someday, though.

Is anyone having problems with the mod updater. Mine is going uper slow 600kb/s.
That's faster than my connection...
Anyway, you could leave it overnight in the meantime.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
What do I do about penises that keep poking through the girls? Like I'm doing the deepthroat bit and it's sticking out their neck..
Try one of the curpole penises on the guy.

No, animations would have to be modded in to be used in the game, animations you create in the studio are only usable in the studio until you export them in some way for use as animation videos by themselves or in another game.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Never played honey select. I have downloaded both repacks, extracted. I presume the 52gb file goes in the mods folder?

Do the mods load automatically or am I meant to do something for them to work?

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Never played honey select. I have downloaded both repacks, extracted. I presume the 52gb file goes in the mods folder?

Do the mods load automatically or am I meant to do something for them to work?
I updated them,( they are included in the repack ) but ended up with alot of errors,Probably best to leave well enough alone.

Until a patch,While I purchased the game you may have a look at this

Anyway here's a dirty pic you Perv's

HS2_2020-08-17-04-05-59-453.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes