netwave

Jun 25, 2020
Is there a way to set the default zoom level? Every time I press R it gets too close and I want it to be further by default.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
What exactly does the Sideloader Modpack change so much to justify being 52GB? (literally bigger than the game itself)
i think thats some kind of studio thing that gives you new locations
This, pretty much. It gives you maps, props, objects, vehicles, weapons, etc... All for studio use.

How to make the nipples not so pointed they look even when they have clothes, any advice?
I'm pretty sure the Pushup plugin can help in this regard.

Reactions: Lucifer84

reinartz42

Aug 6, 2018
Just change the eyelashes to something else and overwrite the save with the same card.
I already tried changing everything in the ingame creator before making the post.
The face is broken.
I'm not missing any of these requirements they're already included in R4

Requirements:
Bepinex
Bepis Plugins for HS2
Resource Redirector
HS2API
HS2ABMX
Material Editor for HS2
Overlay Mod for HS2
BonesFramework for HS2
Recommended: UncensorSelector for HS2

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Hi, I'm just interested in the game so which file should I download please?
And does the base game has character creation?
(I'm using the torrent link with BetterRepack R4 and another file)
Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I'm just interested in the game so which file should I download please?
And does the base game has character creation?
(I'm using the torrent link with BetterRepack R4 and another file)
Thanks in advance.
If you're not planning on using the studio, you can skip the Sideloader Modpack - Studio zip just fine.

Yes, base game has the character creator.

Reactions: SpecterX

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
I suspect that some illusion game of my SSD killed my Windows but I am not sure. After I emptied it with the help of someone else everything went back to normal. Yeah no Idea why :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: or a other 1 game killed my Windows but :cautious::cautious::oops::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: ok all happened after install new ram but still whut?
i dont think the game can kill your ssd unless it come packaged with a virus ? but pretty sure it didnt

ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
well glad its working , try running it thru your virus scanner and installing on a diff drive maybe ?
I scanned my pc a week before and there was nothing (Bitdefender) hm... still makes no sense maybe after the installed ram but :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

agayrobot

Aug 18, 2020
I've gotten an issue where I can't delete or save over any character cards I have, and when I try to run a scene in the game it never loads. Any ideas what might be causing this?

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
Finally got around to finishing up the 2nd part to the comic I did awhile back. This is another scene in a story I've been kinda messing around with in my head. I'm really learning to appreciate all the devs that are putting out quality games on here, since just getting couple good shots the way you want can eat up a lot of time haha.
Photoshoot2 Cut Cover.png
This one ended up being a lot longer than I anticipated, so I have to divide it up - -;;
Also, Shoutout to everyone that's been sharing the characters on the card sharing thread!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: namprofli3
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes