Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
This, pretty much. It gives you maps, props, objects, vehicles, weapons, etc... All for studio use.

I'm pretty sure the Pushup plugin can help in this regard.
Download the 60-something gb with the mods, the "push up" is there? is it just in studio mode or in game creator too? thanks for answering me

• Red Heart
Reactions: namprofli3

reinartz42

Aug 6, 2018
If I don't use studio, what all can I delete from R4 to reduce filesize?
Has anyone got Roy12's Kanna or Nyotengu to work with R4?

netwave

Jun 25, 2020
In terms of graphics quality, is HS2 exactly the same as AI Shoujo (such as for the same card) or is there some improvements?

reinartz42

Aug 6, 2018
HS2 is menus and scenes, like Sexy Beach.
AIS is open world like Artificial Girl.
Both have same girls, and same animations.
HS2 runs better because it's just Menus and Scenes, but there is more "game" to AIS.
I don't use Studio but I believe it's unchanged and the same for both.

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Anybody know a clothes modder?
I think Hooh is one.
You could open KKManager and check the authors in the sideloader tab.
Why?

Download the 60-something gb with the mods, the "push up" is there? is it just in studio mode or in game creator too? thanks for answering me
No, the 58GB file are only assets for the studio.
Pushup is a plugin for both the game and maker but no idea if it is pre-installed, in the optional folders or not included whatsoever.
Either way, ; maybe an older version in the same blog could say what it does if you're unsure about it.

If I don't use studio, what all can I delete from R4 to reduce filesize?
Has anyone got Roy12's Kanna or Nyotengu to work with R4?
Under /mods, you can delete Sideloader Modpack - Studio.

Need Help
How to create transparents in honey select?
f9 or f11 only normal png :cry:

View attachment 778125
If i'm not mistaken, you can hit F1 then scroll down to Screenshot Manager or i think it was Screencap and enable transparency there but again, i could be wrong.

View attachment 778202
this? i do it whit remove.bg but you need to make an account to have a higher resolution
Ngl, even though Screencap got ported to HS2 (which i think already has transparency), this is a good workaround for other occassions.

In terms of graphics quality, is HS2 exactly the same as AI Shoujo (such as for the same card) or is there some improvements?
HS2 and AIS are cross-compatible, i'll say just that.

Idelacio

Jul 22, 2018
Oof, think I'll wait till the next engine iteraiton. Ai Shoujo was bad on so many levels and this doesn't do anything to improve on either that or the original Honey Select. Seriously how did they manage to make the gameplay worse than the original? What a dissapointment... :-T

reinartz42

Aug 6, 2018
Is it possible to copy the voices over from AI Shoujo? Or mod them in?
What about bringing the HS1 voices back?

Last edited:

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Forget to how make a custom character in create ?
could not find that button..i did last time but now just forget how? lol

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
So it seems shorter character sex animations are still wonky like in the first Honey Select, or am I doing something wrong? examples being dick rubbing up face or being pointed down. Had one where she had her head in his for a irrumatio. And many other odd things.

Also how to do m/m/g or m/g/g etc?

Sep 29, 2019
Hope this hasn't been asked before, or is a stupid question for that matter. But is there a fix for broken character alignment during animations? This is just one example but if for instance a short male character and a taller female character are in a standing animation the male character will basically be screwing the air and the female won't be close to him.

Reactions: shintopu
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes