Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
anyone know how make a auto random girl in Character Customization ?
i did early but now the button is going. lol.

shiromarui

Dec 9, 2019
Which one of the tools to be used for core game update in R4? kkmanager or standaloneupdater?

when i click standaloneupdater, it has error 'not enough argument', im already put the files in the main directory btw.

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
i run the initialsettings program and update from there. it uses KKmanager. havent used KKamanager differently in these Illusion repacks tbh

Reactions: namprofli3

shiromarui

Dec 9, 2019
i run the initialsettings program and update from there. it uses KKmanager. havent used KKamanager differently in these Illusion repacks tbh
i thought kkmanager only for updating dedicated creations / mods and plugins.

What is the latest version of the game anyway? mine are shown 1.1.3 in the upper right of main menu

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
yes, youre right KKmanager does seem to do the addons.
hmm, HS2 was released back in March. It seems the BetterRepacks update the core game. This is the newest Illusion game under STN.

BetterRepack 4 hotfix1 here and mine is 1.1.4 on the upper right side of the title screen

Last edited:

ExRaiser

Dec 15, 2019
Are you guys sure that the Hotfix is safe? Norton isn't happy with that file and puts it into mid level threat, action -> Deletion.

IJRock242

Apr 8, 2020
Hey guys, I'm sorta slow when it comes to these things. Where should I put the sideloader modpacks in the file directory?
Edit: I'm guessing I can just drop the optional folders into the 'mod' folder in the directory?

galadain

Mar 19, 2020
Hey all,

I apologize if this has been asked and answered already or this is the wrong board to ask this. What is the consensus on using custom HS2 content that other creators make (character, outfits, etc.) and using them in a Ren'Py style game? The characters would be tweaked from their originals to fit the game.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
Are you guys sure that the Hotfix is safe? Norton isn't happy with that file and puts it into mid level threat, action -> Deletion.
Check the amount of times it's been downloaded and then summon what common sense remains.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Which one of the tools to be used for core game update in R4? kkmanager or standaloneupdater?

when i click standaloneupdater, it has error 'not enough argument', im already put the files in the main directory btw.
To latter, KKManager.
Standaloneupdater is supposed to be opened via any method that isn't directly, like the HF Patch and initsetting, for instance.
To former, repacks include official updates/dlc every new version if available.

Hey guys, I'm sorta slow when it comes to these things. Where should I put the sideloader modpacks in the file directory?
Edit: I'm guessing I can just drop the optional folders into the 'mod' folder in the directory?
Sideloader modpacks go inside /mods.

Optional plugins, if .dll, go to the BepInEx folder. I'd suggest reading each optional mod's github page for installation and conflicts before you do install.

Hey all,

I apologize if this has been asked and answered already or this is the wrong board to ask this. What is the consensus on using custom HS2 content that other creators make (character, outfits, etc.) and using them in a Ren'Py style game? The characters would be tweaked from their originals to fit the game.
As in, using cards made by other people in a VN game? I think you'd be fine so long it's not paywalled and said creator gives permission but take it with a grain of salt, i've no idea.

Reactions: d7b

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
So it seems shorter character sex animations are still wonky like in the first Honey Select, or am I doing something wrong? examples being dick rubbing up face or being pointed down. Had one where she had her head in his for a irrumatio. And many other odd things.

Also how to do m/m/g or m/g/g etc?
Can anyone help with this? Another person had a similar complaint about height differences.

wowqbola

Jul 11, 2020
Can anyone help with this? Another person had a similar complaint about height differences.
you mean male girl girl? i could do that playing the game normal, when i walk to the hall sometimes there are two girls in a space and I just show up and hit sex. But I have never seen male male girl so far

christian00

Oct 25, 2019
You obviously didn't do it yourself or you will see that it's just a compilation of:
-When is VR coming out?
-Why my VR isn't working?
-Why VR controls don't work.

Neither of them answer my question, so?

Maybe I wasn't clear, I didn't ask if there was VR, but if the VR was the interactive type like VR Kanojo where you can control movement( even if little) or it's just a select sex pose and watch like all other Illusion games.
Had to download 18 giga of game just to find the answer myself, which is the same boring VR as all the other titles, I think they fired the team that made VR Kanojo cause the quality suck in comparison.

Last edited:
Reactions: vagu2

lokke

Apr 3, 2019
I have the first game from this site and I really love the customisation it has, would people reccomend this one over the first game? I don't have too much storage so it would have to be one or the other...

e: I don't see any way to uncensor which might actually make that decision for me... is the censorship avoidable at all and how annoying is it?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes