KeeganJ92

Jun 20, 2020
So, im curious, can these models be pulled out once created and then used for other purposes? Such as say, putting them in as charachter models for a COD Zombies map? If not, how about the original HS?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
no virtualization , output log is not writing anything , symptoms? nothing happen ...
but game process stay stuck on task manager until i kill it ..
Huh... It's hard to think of something that stops working all of a sudden without any changes to the install. Registry fix? Testing without BepInEx? Testing without UserData? Works on a clean install? Nothing you installed/downloaded prior to opening the game the day it stopped working?

So, im curious, can these models be pulled out once created and then used for other purposes? Such as say, putting them in as charachter models for a COD Zombies map? If not, how about the original HS?
Like ?
So long you don't sell these...

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
Huh... It's hard to think of something that stops working all of a sudden without any changes to the install. Registry fix? Testing without BepInEx? Testing without UserData? Works on a clean install? Nothing you installed/downloaded prior to opening the game the day it stopped working?
nah i think its just illusion disliking my pc .

• Haha
Reactions: namprofli3

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
wow bro that’s mad crazy you can say the same things over and over without actually helping.
wow bro that's mad crazy you asked the same thing already asked over and over without actually using the simple thread search feature at the top to find your answer instead of being an entitled lazy ass poster, plus you asked the same question two posts under the same question being asked about censorship which was also DIRECTLY after i told somebody about the search thread feature. "censored" "uncensored" has been asked and answered enough times that you can find your answer with a simple thread keyword search at the top.

you were literally too lazy to read the very last and most recent post in the thread before asking the "censored" question again

Last edited:

galadain

Mar 19, 2020
nice to hear that (y)(y)(y)
I also noticed the lighting issue,
but is just a test to see which model (Daz or HS2) to use for my story.
Studio's assets, e.g. furniture are quite lack of option to use for office story background,
while Daz's Asian models are not so intriguing

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This is really cool and I agree about the lack of assets in Studio.

I understand you're using the background from DAZ and the character from HS2 but what are you using to combine them? HS2 Studio, DAZ, or something else entirely?

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
This is really cool and I agree about the lack of assets in Studio.

I understand you're using the background from DAZ and the character from HS2 but what are you using to combine them? HS2 Studio, DAZ, or something else entirely?
GIMP :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: a.k.a. Screenshot editing for quick test out,
that's why the lighting is lack of control.
might try to use the daz rendered image as BG in Studio next round

lokke

Apr 3, 2019
wow bro that's mad crazy you asked the same thing already asked over and over without actually using the simple thread search feature at the top to find your answer instead of being an entitled lazy ass poster, plus you asked the same question two posts under the same question being asked about censorship which was also DIRECTLY after i told somebody about the search thread feature. "censored" "uncensored" has been asked and answered enough times that you can find your answer with a simple thread keyword search at the top.

you were literally too lazy to read the very last and most recent post in the thread before asking the "censored" question again
If you actually read what I said you’d see that I literally say I see that it’s still censored, maybe because I did search things up and guess what? It really didn’t help

DonPinguin

Jan 20, 2018
Are there any skin mods or something similar which accentuates/focuses more on armpits with actual detail?
I really appreciated the armpit textures on HS1, even though they were sometimes a bit off on bigger bodies.
Missing it in this game

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
If you actually read what I said you’d see that I literally say I see that it’s still censored, maybe because I did search things up and guess what? It really didn’t help
LMAO, you really need to work on your searching skills then cuz literally 2nd search result gives you your answer
Untitled.png

Reactions: Tiger-Hobbes

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Since this is a picture sharing thread too I might as well follow with things I do want to share.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HS2_2020-08-22-11-46-38-989.png

HS2_2020-08-22-18-52-45-604.png
HS2_2020-08-22-19-15-25-650.png

Thing I most noticed when making them was just how bad the push-up plugin does of a job at maintaining clothes normal; maybe they aren't even working in Studio and I'm not noticing it. It's Illusion's fault at first either way...

I want to see more pictures being posted in here to be honest. I love seeing what people come up with, especially DyingBreed and Mr. Wrong. There are some others that post things that I can't quite compreheend where the arousal is... but... well, I like seeing weird things, so why not, eh?

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Since this is a picture sharing thread too I might as well follow with things I do want to share.

View attachment 783230

View attachment 783234
View attachment 783235

Thing I most noticed when making them was just how bad the push-up plugin does of a job at maintaining clothes normal; maybe they aren't even working in Studio and I'm not noticing it. It's Illusion's fault at first either way...

I want to see more pictures being posted in here to be honest. I love seeing what people come up with, especially DyingBreed and Mr. Wrong. There are some others that post things that I can't quite compreheend where the arousal is... but... well, I like seeing weird things, so why not, eh?
Indeed, same, tbh. I don't mind a lil bit of giving a (sometimes) helping hand but the meager amount of card/render sharing in the 3 illusion games' threads i follow is actually kinda underwhelmingly dissapointing.

Also, about the second non-spoiler render, i knew i recognized that uniform somewhere, lol

Reactions: Lucifer84

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Indeed, same, tbh. I don't mind a lil bit of giving a (sometimes) helping hand but the meager amount of card/render sharing in the 3 illusion games' threads i follow is actually kinda underwhelmingly dissapointing.

Also, about the second non-spoiler render, i knew i recognized that uniform somewhere, lol
I really like seeing others creations no matter how weird; I meam tis game is already throwing reality out of a window, how hard is it to follow creepyness and personal taste for both the unaware and aware of what sharing can do on the internet. This thread is perfect for it!

I don't share any of my cards so I can't talk on that, but one of the things I do every day is go thro' the threads and see the new cards. I laugh, I enjoy, I see potential for a new creation of mine; all-in-all it's a highlight of a boring day to see slim giant bright-colored eyes over giant tits in the card-sharing thread.

As for the uniform; I wish it was Koikatsu's. It's a generic uniform with "H" as a badge, Koikatsu's had a K and a few other badges. But it works as well.

27X

Oct 30, 2019

As stated given all the rampant dumbness and OMGTHISISNTHS11111!!!!1111, Discord is where you go for anything noteworthy.

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
The studio and the main game seem to either have compatibility issues or just tax the shit out of my system, suddenly cutting to a black screen with no audio after 5-30 minutes, most often needing a hard reboot. I can take my time futzing around with the character maker with seemingly no issues, though.

Just going to assume this is due to limited or non-existent optimisation as I can play far more intense games for hours on end.

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
As for the uniform; I wish it was Koikatsu's. It's a generic uniform with "H" as a badge, Koikatsu's had a K and a few other badges. But it works as well.
Eh, i managed to recognize it because of the dark blue jacket and red tie so i guess you did a decent recreation of it.

The studio and the main game seem to either have compatibility issues or just tax the shit out of my system, suddenly cutting to a black screen with no audio after 5-30 minutes, most often needing a hard reboot. I can take my time futzing around with the character maker with seemingly no issues, though.

Just going to assume this is due to limited or non-existent optimisation as I can play far more intense games for hours on end.
Heard AIS is unoptimized, HS2 is based off of AIS (possibly even copy pasted) so that leaves one possible conclusion...

How much characters are you trying to load on the studio anyway? I know my 4GB RAM toaster only barely handled 1 character on AIS studio so see if you need to upgrade. (RAM intensive like no other, i'll say that...)

Reactions: Lucifer84

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Eh, i managed to recognize it because of the dark blue jacket and red tie so i guess you did a decent recreation of it.

Heard AIS is unoptimized, HS2 is based off of AIS (possibly even copy pasted) so that leaves one possible conclusion...

How much characters are you trying to load on the studio anyway? I know my 4GB RAM toaster only barely handled 1 character on AIS studio so see if you need to upgrade. (RAM intensive like no other, i'll say that...)
Two characters and a map, and I have a feeling it could be the map, or perhaps specific maps. I've got 8gb RAM and 8gb VRAM

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes