namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
I have the first game from this site and I really love the customisation it has, would people reccomend this one over the first game? I don't have too much storage so it would have to be one or the other...

e: I don't see any way to uncensor which might actually make that decision for me... is the censorship avoidable at all and how annoying is it?
Depends, cards are not cross-compatible between HS1 to HS2 but are with AIS, HS2 is easier to mod, HS2 has good enough vanilla graphics (imo), has vanilla futa support, gameplay is apparently the same, male customization is no longer 1 set and shoes... You should just narrow it down to what you don't want gone from HS1.

Also, i'm pretty sure it does come uncensored through mods.

Reactions: d7b

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
Possible convert HS1 to HS2 cards?
I believe they said it IS possible. Must be manually done slider by slider. Also, HS2 is not as much modded as HS1 just yet. So, heavily HS1 mod cards may be lost in transition from missing overlays, mods, parts, etc

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
you mean male girl girl? i could do that playing the game normal, when i walk to the hall sometimes there are two girls in a space and I just show up and hit sex. But I have never seen male male girl so far
I also was referring to the height issue where the female sucks a shorter males head for irrumatio, or female not reaching his dick at all (or it going up her face) because she is shorter than him.

This issue was in the first Honey select I was hoping it'd be better in this one

-Chaosboy-

Nov 20, 2019
I also was referring to the height issue where the female sucks a shorter males head for irrumatio, or female not reaching his dick at all (or it going up her face) because she is shorter than him.

This issue was in the first Honey select I was hoping it'd be better in this one
I think this was not an issue in AI Shoujo, and as far as I can tell, HS2 is based on that.

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I think this was not an issue in AI Shoujo, and as far as I can tell, HS2 is based on that.
Whelp then am I doing something wrong? because even at same body scale the dick does weird things as do the characters. cause a 75% scale dude with a 50% scale female (general example.) I've tried a few difference sizes and all shorter models have issues it seems) does weird things to the animation like body sinking in and other such issues.

Smithe

Aug 23, 2017
Got the good o'l white screen issue whenever trying to play the main game via main menu or open character customisation after installing the new hotfix. Great. And the fix from wayback when for the whitescreen doesn't work for this

Perry1980

Aug 1, 2019
Can we get torrent? Nopy always network error and mega has its limit, the other 2 just way too slow :/
link of Torrentfile

76 gb compressed to 45GB

or a repack of Fit girl of 14GB. also compressed from 76GB. Installation only takes very long if you dont have the best hardware for gaming

Reactions: namprofli3

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
View attachment 781699

HS2 with DaZ background/props,
does this seems OK? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Actually didn't notice it was Daz until you pointed that out.

Anyway, imo, it does look good but i'd recommend to tweak the lightning so that it matches up with the daz render and maybe using objects in HS2 (like only the sofa, for example) so that it gets the girl's shadow casted in it unless you can find a way to get shadows in a transparent screenshot. (Possibly material editor?)

Whelp then am I doing something wrong? because even at same body scale the dick does weird things as do the characters. cause a 75% scale dude with a 50% scale female (general example.) I've tried a few difference sizes and all shorter models have issues it seems) does weird things to the animation like body sinking in and other such issues.
By 75% do you mean height slider at 75 or 75% of the total default height? . I may not be understanding the issue, though, but this sounds like it to me.

Got the good o'l white screen issue whenever trying to play the main game via main menu or open character customisation after installing the new hotfix. Great. And the fix from wayback when for the whitescreen doesn't work for this
FAQ (while a little outdated) states white screen bug has several roots.
Almighty FAQ said:
I get a white/black screen when starting the game/H-scenes.
Make sure you followed the install instructions and have reg-patched, hot-fixed and updated the game.
If that doesn't solve it search the . This issue has been extensively discussed there. Possible causes:
  • Updated game from R1.x to R2 (Download R2 manually and do a fresh install).
  • Extraction issue (refer to the previous question in FAQ).
  • Allocation issues (check your game is in a simple properly named folder structure like "C:\Illusion\HS2").
  • Misbehaving mods (try playing without "DHH", or disabling "Lipsync" in KKManager).
  • Outdated (check you have "winhttp.dll" in your root folder).
  • AMD cards conflict with Unity (delete "lib_burst_generated" files in "\HoneySelect2_Data\Plugins").
  • Outdated Unity installation, DirectX, or graphics drivers.
  • Firewall or Anti-Virus block.

now game will not run after launcher unlike yesterday ... help ?
Output_log? Symptoms? Any step that you did prior to running the game? And also that you're not using anything virtualization-related?

Reactions: d7b

ddong4979

Dec 27, 2019
I found a solution to using wheel control in VR!!!
if you using virtual desktop, when you connect virtual desktop, try to launch by
virtual desktop right click - launch game.

if you have white issue, overwrite this file to HoneySelect2VR_Data\Plugins

Reactions: tiancaiwc

nyetdragon

Jul 28, 2018
Output_log? Symptoms? Any step that you did prior to running the game? And also that you're not using anything virtualization-related?
no virtualization , output log is not writing anything , symptoms? nothing happen ...
but game process stay stuck on task manager until i kill it ..

• Thinking Face

alexiddd

Nov 5, 2017
Actually didn't notice it was Daz until you pointed that out.

Anyway, imo, it does look good but i'd recommend to tweak the lightning so that it matches up with the daz render and maybe using objects in HS2 (like only the sofa, for example) so that it gets the girl's shadow casted in it unless you can find a way to get shadows in a transparent screenshot. (Possibly material editor?)
nice to hear that (y)(y)(y)
I also noticed the lighting issue,
but is just a test to see which model (Daz or HS2) to use for my story.
Studio's assets, e.g. furniture are quite lack of option to use for office story background,
while Daz's Asian models are not so intriguing

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes