namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Two characters and a map, and I have a feeling it could be the map, or perhaps specific maps. I've got 8gb RAM and 8gb VRAM
Maps in the "Maps" category or "Item" category?
Because some "Item" maps get really heavy at times. Mind you, i'm basing my knowledge off of a prior game but these being ported assets, i don't doubt it.

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
Non-item maps, some default, some modded.
My computer is especially bad at Studio and loading things. If I may make a suggestion, one that works for me on the low-end of things. Try lowering the resolution; the game is optimized to 16:9, so any resolution on that parameter is nice; in Studio you want to be able to read things to make choices so I'd say 940x560 is as low as you should get on that.

I play the base game on 640x360, makes things un-readeable some times, in the studio it does the same, but if you want to make 4 people plus images on this engine you can try lowering it to that. Worry not about the picture resolution itself; the pictures I post all were me on 640x360, for the press of a button to the taking of a picture the game upscales itself, fixes a few shadows, it's wonderful.

notlekrut

Oct 2, 2017
I've seen some cards where instead of a single Breast Scale 1 slider it has 3, one for each axis(X, Y and Z). How can I enable those options?

1598200115637.png

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020
The R4.1 Hotfix deleted the url needed for updating mods with .
Can someone post the file & where to install it.

Cookie_Elf

Aug 8, 2020
I apologize if this has been answered before but I use windows 7 still. Is HS 2 Better Repack 4 gonna work or should i download version 3?

chill-penguin

Sep 15, 2017
Need some help I can't start a scene it says to use the scroll wheel, but I can't get it to register the scroll motion? It works just fine outside of the game, so I know it's still working, but it won't work in game. Sorry if this was asked before I tried using the forums search function, but I didn't find anything on the subject.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes