namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Never played honey select. I have downloaded both repacks, extracted. I presume the 52gb file goes in the mods folder?

Do the mods load automatically or am I meant to do something for them to work?
...what do you mean by both repacks?
HS2's sideloader modpacks go to the /mods folder.
They load once they're installed in there.

Any way to uncensor this?
Doesn't it already come uncensored?

Reactions: Smellfire

snapsplash991

May 24, 2020
noob question but does the "All-In-One (R4 Base Game Repack)" need the hotfix? somehow botched my game and cant load any custom outfits so going for a fresh download.

ftgbzh

Nov 9, 2019
I suspect that some illusion game of my SSD killed my Windows but I am not sure. After I emptied it with the help of someone else everything went back to normal. Yeah no Idea why :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: or a other 1 game killed my Windows but :cautious::cautious::oops::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: ok all happened after install new ram but still whut?

Kaltran

Jul 17, 2020
I can enter in the game in VR mode, but at the moment of starting the scene I can only move me and see the characters in the starting position, I don't have a menu of options to change positions, clothes, lighting, etc. Could someone help me to know how to activate the options menu?

PD: I have Samsung Odissey plus

Last edited:
Reactions: Btfsplks

klockins

Aug 5, 2019
I can enter in the game in VR mode, but at the moment of starting the scene I can only move me and see the characters in the starting position, I don't have a menu of options to change positions, clothes, lighting, etc. Could someone help me to know how to activate the options menu?

PD: I have Samsung Odissey plus
On Rift, you have to hit the trigger and one of the face buttons at the same time. Dunno about Odyssey+ but I imagine it should be something similar.

netwave

Jun 25, 2020
I have seen an addon which shows the second girl next to the main girl in a MFF, and you can change that second girl's behavior (such as standing to sitting) by ALT+ some keys. I forgot what add-on that is. Can anyone remind me? Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes