namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Sorry for one more silly question.
I have already got the game from the official.So where is the latest version link for the first installation without the base game?
I only see All-in-one , R3.1 to R4 and hotfix download links in this post.And two another links ,full pack or Optional Studio mods from BR public website.
What I know is just these five links><
Oh no problem, ask as much as you like!
Anyway, no, there's no such thing. The AIO repack is the recommended option.

So which means the game I purchased from the official is useless ?:eek:
Well, hey, you supported the devs so take it as a badge of honor!

Where can I see a list of all the poses available in the game?
Strangely enough, the studio, i'm pretty sure.

Reactions: alex2011

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Thx

How to upgrade a parameter "Broken"
You can reverse it by using love positions in H scenes, ones that raise the love stat, I mean. It takes a VERY long time once the girl is broken.

I have AI-Syoujyo... is this basically the same game? what's the add on?
No, this uses the same engine and carries over a lot of the assets because it was made so that AI Shoujo characters work, but it is not the same game.

Reactions: namprofli3

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
The default proportions aren't all that far off real people, barring the tiny hands. Generally speaking you can measure the body by eight times the height of the head.

Real human legs account for a little over half of that measurement so, even accounting for the fact that this game is highly stylised by default, the length of the legs is still completely fine.

But, out of curiosity, I made a quick example to demonstrate what I mean:
proportions.png
If anything, the default model is actually slightly shorter than the global average, but the legs are still just about four times the size of the head. They aren't too long, like you thought.

You can adjust the body's individual proportions with WideSlider, but this will probably have an effect on how your character interacts and looks in H-Scenes - characters "floating", limbs/hands not lining up correctly, weird clipping issues.

Hope this clears things up a bit!

Last edited:
Reactions: JimmyJazz69 and 27X

chameleon123

Dec 26, 2018
a question to the studio animation: how can I start a custom scene animation in studio? Ive downloaded some from discord but I have no Idea how to start them. Thanks

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
a question to the studio animation: how can I start a custom scene animation in studio? Ive downloaded some from discord but I have no Idea how to start them. Thanks
Some scenes aren't animations, if it doesn't start once it loads, it is not an animation.

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Some scenes aren't animations, if it doesn't start once it loads, it is not an animation.
Generally speaking, most scenes will just be static; the models will be set up and posed for screenshots, rather than be animated.

However, there are certainly some scenes that may be set up with animation loops running in subsets of folders - quite popular on Japanese sites and people trying a webcomic-style format, I've found.

If they are set up this way, you'll have a list of folders in the Workspace Pane to cycle through, making the models and props visible for each shot by checking and unchecking the tickboxes on the folder itself.

This format will usually require you to cycle to specific cameras to view the various scenes-within-scenes. A little fiddly, but an effective way of fitting at least ten different scenes, with multiple poses/animations using the same map and characters.

These types of scene files are usually quite large and do require a halfway decent machine to run, as they may be loaded with lots of duplicates of the character models for each position and any camera changes, and may be running dozens of animations simultaneously.

I tend to work like this in Studio now, as my machine is a bit of a beast and it saves having multiple saved scenes for the same map and choice of characters.

Last edited:

LilStormi

Apr 18, 2019
Im using a rig with a gtx 1070 and this game uses 100% of my gpu almost all of the time.
is there something wrong with the games optimisation or im missing something here lads

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
Im using a rig with a gtx 1070 and this game uses 100% of my gpu almost all of the time.
is there something wrong with the games optimisation or im missing something here lads
GTX 1660 Ti here and I'd never bothered to check, but running this game on maxed settings, plus GraphicsMod sits me at 99% as well.

Just tested the same settings with DHH enabled instead has me at 97%. With DHH and all the game's ingame post processing disabled had me bouncing between 93% and 96%.

It's not you or your card - Illusion gonna Illusion.

We're lucky this bunch of interns they hired didn't balls-up as badly as they did with the chugfest that was AI Shoujo.

RENDER AN ENTIRE ISLAND OF FUCK-AWFUL ASSET-FLIPS ALL OF THE TIME!

WHO REALLY NEEDS MORE THAN 10FPS?!? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: namprofli3

LilStormi

Apr 18, 2019
GTX 1660 Ti here and I'd never bothered to check, but running this game on maxed settings, plus GraphicsMod sits me at 99% as well.

Just tested the same settings with DHH enabled instead has me at 97%. With DHH and all the game's ingame post processing disabled had me bouncing between 93% and 96%.

It's not you or
The pressure will destroy the gpu tho it worries me in some ways cause its a gaming laptop not a pc

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
The pressure will destroy the gpu tho it worries me in some ways cause its a gaming laptop not a pc
Nah, you should be fine. If your GPU is being maxed, that means you aren't cooking the CPU or your RAM, which are far more likely to die from being overloaded.

Gaming-specific laptops can run GPUs pretty high and hot with no issues. If the game is tanking everything into the GPU, even though it looks bad in the stats, it's pretty much what they're for :)

Last edited:

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
What do I do about penises that keep poking through the girls? Like I'm doing the deepthroat bit and it's sticking out their neck..

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
What do I do about penises that keep poking through the girls? Like I'm doing the deepthroat bit and it's sticking out their neck..
Most of the clipping issues seem to have been fixed in the latest repack, but there's still going to be the occasional issue with characters who've been made using WideSlider.

Might be worth checking the slider values on the jaw, chin and mouth area. If you've gone for big ol' blowjob lips, the sliders for the mouth area tends to work by extending the teeth downwards, which caused similar dick-clipping on a few of my models.

Try Setting the mouth to the ridiculously wide 'O' shape in the creation menu just to check how much of the face is folding or clipping, especially on the lower jaw and neck. Then adjust the sliders to make it look less freaky - you won't get it all the way due to the limitations of the game, but "filling" the neck and jawline out a little bit will at least mask, or fully resolve the issue. I found that it worked for me, at least :)

Hope this helps!

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

Mcmanybucks

Jan 4, 2019
Most of the clipping issues seem to have been fixed in the latest repack, but there's still going to be the occasional issue with characters who've been made using WideSlider.

Might be worth checking the slider values on the jaw, chin and mouth area. If you've gone for big ol' blowjob lips, the sliders for the mouth area tends to work by extending the teeth downwards, which caused similar dick-clipping on a few of my models.

Try Setting the mouth to the ridiculously wide 'O' shape in the creation menu just to check how much of the face is folding or clipping, especially on the lower jaw and neck. Then adjust the sliders to make it look less freaky - you won't get it all the way due to the limitations of the game, but "filling" the neck and jawline out a little bit will at least mask, or fully resolve the issue. I found that it worked for me, at least :)

Hope this helps!
I haven't actually edited anything of the mouth, so I don't understand.. :/

baldazza

Feb 22, 2020
hi, MrWrongtubes you seems to know a thing or two about the editor :) maybe you can help me, I have download some cards but the problem is that the characters kinda float on top of the reference plane floor, i have been told that is probably because the legs has been shortened. There is no way to move che whole character up or down in the editor to make it match with the floor? because i tried stretch the legs but i couldn't move the hips and the rest of the proportions, ty in advance for the help

also, your youtube video is helping me quite a bit :)

• Love
Reactions: MrWrongtubes

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
hi, MrWrongtubes you seems to know a thing or two about the editor :) maybe you can help me...

I'm going to let someone else reply now :ROFLMAO:

THIS PAGE IS MINE! Mwhahahahaaa!
Dammit! I TRIED! I lasted one post!

Hey man! I don't think you're able to move the character downwards, unfortunately. With the legs shortened, you might also be running into problems in-game as well, as the models won't line up correctly, especially not with the model behaving like that in the creation tool.

Make sure you have the WideSlider settings set to 'Split XYZ sliders' - if you've removed it, just reload the creator - then go to the leg settings.

nina.jpg

You'll want to adjust or straight-up reset the 'Whole Leg Scale Y' slider to fix the issue.

I haven't messed too much with those settings unless I'm making characters exclusively for use in Studio, as the base game usually has a fit at broken slider limits. Tried breaking my character in the same way, so I'm almost certain that's the slider you want :)

Thank you for the feedback on the video! Really glad it's out there still helping peeps! More are on the way, just been a little out of it recently!

Let me know how you get on!

(Card attached because I'm quite happy with this reworked girl - Enjoy, my dudes!)
HS2ChaF_20200811234043211.png

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
ty for the advice i'll try it soon (y)
Extra bit of advice, as I just re-read your post and wasn't sure I'd answered properly.

If you're still aiming for a short girl, after fixing the initial leg problem, use the Whole Body Scale to drop the height, then adjust the leg sliders to recreate the proportions you're after.

Kinda guessing without looking at the character, but for major height changes, it's best to adjust the overall height first, then adjust the sliders from the feet upwards. This'll help you to not break the character or the game too much.
But bear in mind that if the height is below 0, the game gets a bit janky with clipping and you might find your short girl "levitating" in H-Scenes :)

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes