wolverine2000

Mar 13, 2018
It is too close to an area of your C drive, usually the main hard drive, that is protected as a system folder. It is suggested to put it somewhere like your Downloads folder.

File names aren't read by the game as information to determine where it goes, only in what order it is listed if there is more than one. Also, female cards have data in them that tells the game it is a female card, so it cannot be read in the male folder.

You can't
Make a folder on your desktop and just copy and just extract the ZIP in there. works great

Reactions: alex2011

ccshandsome

Aug 12, 2020
Sorry for wasting your time.And my mother language isn't English.
I have been tried and read the guide plenty of time but I still don't know which one I should download.I've already bought the HoneySelect 2 from the official website.Then which one should I download for my game file.I downloaded the all-in-one but it seems like including the base game.However, one of the link is an update from R3.1 to R4 and the another one is a hotfix for R4.And I don't have the old version.Therefore I want to know which one is for me.Thank you!

MrWrongtubes

Apr 1, 2020
If I remember correctly, I think you thought me how to do it. Having alpha enabled and by pressing F11 and having no 3D object/map behind the model.
Haha! You're right, I did point you to it, I remember now! lol

Never got around to playing with it myself, and just coming back after a break. Thanks for reminding me I'm an idiot with a terrible memory :ROFLMAO:

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
Ok this is embarrassing but does anybody knows how to hide this Software from Control Panel Uninstall section ?

I managed to really hide its folder (not native Windows hide which everybody knows) and excluded entire folders from Start search. But the game is obviously visible in Add or Remove Program in Control Panel.

Worse thing is I can even rename it so it shows something else. Some one day I will be careless and this will get exposed. I dont wanna chance it.
I don't think you can hide installed programs, but you could switch to Better Repack and then it wouldn't show up because Better Repack doesn't need installation.
What alex said, BetterRepack is portable, therefore no installation is necessary.

However, for future reference, to hide an installed program, use CCleaner. You open Settings > Installed Apps (or something like that) then hover to the desired app and instead of hitting "Uninstall" hit "Delete". It won't show up in the menu but will still be in the registry.

Not having any luck looking online for this so maybe someone here knows. Downloaded some character cards from the illusioncards site, but some of them have missing/outdated mods (skin textures, clothing, etc.) For the most part I can ignore some of them but any time I load a new scene I'm bombarded with messages of all the mod errors. Any idea where to locate the proper files? Updated to 4.1 Hotfix.
Update or replace the missing/outdated items is my guess.

I've downloaded a cards and some of them have an error message and make their skin go dark like in the pic. Any Idea how to fix this. one more question in sex scene when change position the girl's clothes also change. Is there a setting to disable?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just choose any other skin.

I have been tried and read the guide plenty of time but I still don't know which one I should download.I've already bought the HoneySelect 2 from the official website.Then which one should I download for my game file.I downloaded the all-in-one but it seems like including the base game.However, one of the link is an update from R3.1 to R4 and the another one is a hotfix for R4.And I don't have the old version.Therefore I want to know which one is for me.Thank you!
If you haven't installed it yet, just grab the latest version then download the hotfix. If an update comes out, go to and update with the given exe.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
The all in one, and putting it over the copy you bought could mess up the game. The all in one is meant to be played by itself.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
Hey man, did you installed the hotfix in STN patreon?
Sorry for the late reply, but I had not had the hotfix in at the time (somehow missed there even was a hotfix to apply ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )

I can confirm that after applying the hotfix that the creator lockup after saving outfits is fixed.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
ok thanks does it have to be inside the game folder when i click it ?
If it is an exe, it's probably an installer, which will find your game folder. If not, there should be an option to look manually. Either way, assuming it is an installer, no, it can be anywhere.

Reactions: Lucifer84
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes