nudes

Jul 31, 2017
Does anyone have a solution for game not running after clicking 'game start' from inisettings.exe or running honeyselect2.exe itself?

Not even the usual cmt prompt pops up after clicking start. Then my pc proceeds to slow down upon launching that I have to restart every time. I also check at my taskbar if the game is running but it doesn't show it. Any fix? Thanks.

Atheross

Aug 22, 2020
Hello,
I play with the game in French, but the translation means that some text is not displayed completely whether it is the parameters or the choices, do you know how I can modify the size of the text to make it appear correctly? thank you

Rcorgi

Apr 19, 2020
Total noob here, half the item mods can load into the Studio scene perfectly fine when first inserted, but default into the generic spheres whenever the entire scene is reloaded. Any advice?

Edit: I already tried re-copypasting the problematic mods and a clean install but those didn't work :(

Last edited:

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
Hello,
I play with the game in French, but the translation means that some text is not displayed completely whether it is the parameters or the choices, do you know how I can modify the size of the text to make it appear correctly? thank you
in Honey Select 2 install folder > BepInEx > Plugins > HSUS edit the config.xml with notepad and change uIScale to see if you get something that works for you. it will change the entire UI smaller/bigger, but might work

<root version="1.9.0">
<uiScale>
<game scale="0.7" /> <------------ change 1.0 to 0.7 or something and test it out
<neo scale="1" />
</uiScale>

Last edited:
Reactions: namprofli3 and d7b

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Any one made a Sweet FX for this ? also Laptops have VRAM lookup APU,it's not much as a RTX 1080 but it's there

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
Yep, mine has a Nvidia card, it is totally bogus and shitty but it has like 2GB dedicated VRAM and some games really do notice it and use it.
2G Vram won't cut it, even at 8G mine lag's and I have to restart RX5700 depends on the game,Laptop's are designed for office,Some games are GPU or CPU intensive....depends

I did find a post re SweetFX but it seemed rather dodgy

Atheross

Aug 22, 2020
in Honey Select 2 install folder > BepInEx > Plugins > HSUS edit the config.xml with notepad and change uIScale to see if you get something that works for you. it will change the entire UI smaller/bigger, but might work

<root version="1.9.0">
<uiScale>
<game scale="0.7" /> <------------ change 1.0 to 0.7 or something and test it out
<neo scale="1" />
</uiScale>
Thank you for the answer, but it only changes the size of the interface but the text does not appear entirely even if I double the size (2)

Sep 10, 2017
Hello everyone,
Another attempt at creating Lara Croft. What do you think? Close? Any advices?
I like it, well done! I like this top or the original greyish/light blue tank top over that super cropped top
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For updating mods for HS2, is this speed normal? I get 200mbps, is this hosted on an expired egg or something?
aa.jpg

em0rt41

Apr 4, 2020
I like it, well done! I like this top or the original greyish/light blue tank top over that super cropped top

For updating mods for HS2, is this speed normal? I get 200mbps, is this hosted on an expired egg or something?
View attachment 790128
I remember Screw mentioning faster servers are for Patreon users, and some weeks are busy, at least when there are key updates to some mods, like the last 2. It might get better speeds once everyone already updated.

ddLX

Apr 23, 2020

View attachment 790128
I have Low speed too but I think 359 Kb/s is weird because for me i usually have 3Mb/s

3.80 star(s) 56 Votes