Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
Hi all!
Who knows, what is HS2 Libido DX and DX2 , DX3-5? Is that DLC or what?

Last edited:

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Any one made a Sweet FX for this ? also Laptops have VRAM lookup APU,it's not much as a RTX 1080 but it's there
Yep, mine has a Nvidia card, it is totally bogus and shitty but it has like 2GB dedicated VRAM and some games really do notice it and use it.
2G Vram won't cut it, even at 8G mine lag's and I have to restart RX5700 depends on the game,Laptop's are designed for office,Some games are GPU or CPU intensive....depends

I did find a post re SweetFX but it seemed rather dodgy
Last update, caused main game play to have dropped frames and motion blur like crazy..

As far as working? I mean it loads, it plays, it's not great.

I wouldn't attempt SweetFX on this title.

I'm not lying there probably are many improvements. That said, I've taken apart my laptop a few times there are no VRAM chips on the laptop motherboard, I believe all the allocation is occurring at the BIOS level.

It was originally a 4 Gb laptop droping in another 4 GB stick did help. Keeping it alive up to today.

The performance tips and optimization on how you run your system makes a big deal.

BTW, the number of cards you have in your chara folder DOES indeed have an impact on load times.

You can clearly see it's a horrible machine for 2020 but Honey Select 2 DOES INDEED LOAD!

Reactions: Evil Dr Porkchop

WannaKnot

Aug 22, 2020
In the VR version when selecting futa lead, it doesn't work, it just loads the male from the male folder instead even though that wasn't selected to participate, if the futa card is copied to the male folder I'm getting the futa card but with the male body.

In the normal non-VR game the futa works properly, has anyone gotten the VR futa to work?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Has any modder ever addressed the kissing sounds in this one? I mean they are good as they are for a big laugh or to imagine what it sounds like if you left your 4y old at a cake table unattended (well... excluding the outraged "WHOS KID IS THIS?!" yelling :sneaky: ).

lure_Kin

Jun 12, 2020
Back to doing some shots and experimenting with the DHH settings a bit. Trying to move away a bit from the noir feel that I was stuck on for a hot minute.
View attachment 791241 View attachment 791239 View attachment 791240
I could be wrong.. But make them without any plugins or lighting. If they turn out amazing without fancy lighting or lenses or filters or anything.. it means they will turn out absolutely PERFECT when you do apply effects.

Remember there is no spoon.

dyingbreed86

May 16, 2020
I could be wrong.. But make them without any plugins or lighting. If they turn out amazing without fancy lighting or lenses or filters or anything.. it means they will turn out absolutely PERFECT when you do apply effects.

Remember there is no spoon.
Well, I haven't been using any additional lighting since DHH mod doesnt work well with most base game effects iirc. Honestly been having a lot of fun experimenting with DHH settings tho :p

Ged3i07

Dec 8, 2019
I'm confused with the BetterRepack version of Illusion games, how can we know which mod is included/ installed in the package and which mod do what?
There a readme with ton of mod briefly mentioned, a "mods" folder almost if not empty and "[OPTIONAL] Mods" with some files in it, it means we have to install them manually?
I'm more used to the old way, ISO, dlc, patch then mods needed, but nowaday there seems to be only BetterRepack vesions avaiable.
Where can we find more infos about the structure of these BetterRepack and description of mods included?

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
If you end up doing more stuff in Studio, feel free to post your shots here; It's always nice to see other peoples work :D
Too much honor. ;) The only real creation was the witch; the rest of the screen are from the regular game (well, the r4 repack from here regular). Have not DL the extra studio & extra rooms stuff yet. Need some serious cleaning the HDD first for the extra space.

Reactions: dyingbreed86
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes