Mar 9, 2020
Hello friends
my problem is i can't choose in the game
everything else is normal
I press the selection as in the picture but nothing happens

barnini6969

Aug 1, 2018
Hi!
I updated to R4 and a very convenient feature from R3 seemed to be gone.
When adding characters in studios, there used to be a menu which pops up that displayed character cards in a grid. Now, I only have the default display options.

Is there a plugin I would need to install?

Wolf98

Donor
Feb 2, 2018
Now that it's been our for a while, worth getting now or wait longer for more dev time?
I've "played" the 1st one / have it installed still.
And I'm sure it's listed somewhere so sorry to be that guy but:
Uncensored yet? And is it in English (Know it's machine for dialog, but mostly worried about the menus, settings, etc).

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
Now that it's been our for a while, worth getting now or wait longer for more dev time?
I've "played" the 1st one / have it installed still.
And I'm sure it's listed somewhere so sorry to be that guy but:
Uncensored yet? And is it in English (Know it's machine for dialog, but mostly worried about the menus, settings, etc).
I would say yes, it is. There might be some odd clipping in some positions. I do not know how much it differs from the 1st one though since I never tried it to begin with for all the worries you stated.

name

Mar 8, 2017
are there any mods for male characters to make them look not-goofy? or at least get them better clothes and hair? i've been searching around but i've had no luck aside from a single Roy12 mod. trying to recreate scenes with specific characters is hard when the guys just look so bad

• Haha
Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

bladdybladblad

Dec 24, 2019
Hey guys! Does anyone know how to make threesomes work? They work just fine if im just bumping into them in a location where theres two girls. but if im actually selecting them only girl number 1 actually ends up in the sex scene, girl number 2 never shows up even though I have her selected.

Tiger-Hobbes

Mar 20, 2020
Hey guys! Does anyone know how to make threesomes work? They work just fine if im just bumping into them in a location where theres two girls. but if im actually selecting them only girl number 1 actually ends up in the sex scene, girl number 2 never shows up even though I have her selected.
2nd girl is there. it starts scene with 1 girl position selected. you have to change to female group or lesbian in positions

allfather123

Apr 13, 2018
are there any mods for male characters to make them look not-goofy? or at least get them better clothes and hair? i've been searching around but i've had no luck aside from a single Roy12 mod. trying to recreate scenes with specific characters is hard when the guys just look so bad

Yeah, that's illusion games in a nutshell. Its always like this.

philvanhoutte

Jul 27, 2020
Hi, here are some of my first tries to create some cards. First one is Met-Art's Maria Espen. The second one is Met-Art's Divina A. I think I got Maria Espen right, she works fine for me lol. But Divina can still be improved. Comments welcome and if you feel you can do better with any of these, please do and send me a copy. Enjoy!

philvanhoutte

Jul 27, 2020
Question, is there anyone out there who can make a card for Met-Art's Keira Blue? I'd give it a try but her boobs are so hard to make right. Much appreciated if you could help.

philvanhoutte

Jul 27, 2020
Last request : Anyone ever tried to make a card for MIet-Art's Mila Azul? She's so popular that I"m surprised that there is not already a card for this godess.
So pretty please, all on your drawing boards, 3, 2, 1, Go!

D

Deleted member 808788

I've been looking at the Wrong Tubes tutorial and it looks great to me. But it takes almost 1 hour... it would be great if someone compiled the steps in writing or made an even more complete written guide, covering the body of the characters as well. Because there are too many sliders and I end up getting lost... I want to learn how to make super-realistic characters, if someone can provide a written guide that will make me avoid learning through mistakes I would be infinitely grateful :D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Here is my character. This is the best result i can get.

• Haha
Reactions: name

OldIsland

Jul 22, 2017
Hello, I have a question, a bit technical I guess :geek:
I want to use the "Route" system to record along with a moving camera.
My first attempt is to have a fly around camera, seems pretty simple. So i make this scene :
HS2_2020-09-04-17-36-57-806.png
As you can see, there is 5 path points (named Start and Point 1 .. 4)
Each point are linked and uses a curve move.
So far, so good. By selecting the main point I have access to the, let's call it curving point, as in the following screen:
HS2_2020-09-04-18-13-44-791.png
The curving point is the big white dot.
Next move, parenting a camera to the "Route" and voilà!
The result is this gif:
CameraSpline.gif
As you can see, there is some issues, it's far from smooth.
The problem is I can't move the "Curving point" associated to the Start path. I should only use 4 points to make a circle (thus 4 curving points also) but i have 5 (due to the fact I can't catch the one from Start, then I put Point 1 at same positions).

Anyone have advice? Heeeeeeeeeelp! :)

I hope I'm not the only one using this feature :cool:

(while i'm at it, is there a plugin to capture scene without the GUI?) Found one

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes