yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
is there any way to fix the positioning/clipping issues when ur using smaller sized characters
also is there a way to change penis size

takvorian

Dec 29, 2019
You'll find the Better Penetration mod in the Plugin Settings of HS2. May be this will help.
Also the BetterHScenes Mod can help (press 'M' during action scenes).

Both should be available in the Better Repack Installation.

Last edited:

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
will all these mods/plugins coming out lately be included in the next update ?
both latest pushup and beaver plugins are included in the latest repack r4.1, they are located at the [optional]mods in root =)

Does anyone know how to get the high heels to work?
what do you mean? are they not showing or is this related to something else? they should be working just fine.

btw speaking of heels, anybody knows which bone controls the shoes that use HEELZ plugin? cf_J_Foot only works with other flat shoe mods or barefeet, but not with heels. i have tried the _shoe bones but it didnt work as well.

Reactions: Lucifer84

camoway

May 15, 2017
updated to 4.1 thank you for your hard work! great job! someone point me to some clothing mods plz. TY

Friske

Mar 10, 2020
Hi everyone!

Recently I've been trying out 'Studio Neo v2' to create some new scenes and so far I am having a blast trying out and experimenting with all the tools and mods the programm has to offer :D.
I also stumbled across some issues and couldn't find a clear solution in the thread search, so I'm here throwing out my questions, with the hope that some more experienced modders could help me out:

1. After loading a finished scene I've noticed that items and assets that I've used from mod packs are missing and instead are replaced with spheres objects; how do I prevent that and properly save and load a scene?

2. The only way I found to change the colour of items is by using the 'Material Editor'. However, the usage of said editor is very clunky and the changes I've made and applied won't save and are all gone when loading the same scene. I am sure that there is a better way to change colours, but I haven't found the option yet

3. Lastly; where can I find and download more assets and items for the studio? Right now I've been mostly creating environments for scenes/maps and the selection of usable tiles is very limited (f.e. the main folder only offers wood, stone and simple floors/walls, each with only one variation). Is it possible to import assets from the 'Unity Store' into 'Studio Neo'?

These were all the questions. As short info; I've tried running 'Studio Neo v2' in administrator mode to make the save scene to work, without success.
Feel free to PM me if you want, any good solution or help is greatly appreciated! :)

namprofli3

Dec 25, 2019
how to fix that,plz help
I could be wrong, just a heads up, but try changing the uncensor of the male to ones that have TAMA or whatever.

btw speaking of heels, anybody knows which bone controls the shoes that use HEELZ plugin? cf_J_Foot only works with other flat shoe mods or barefeet, but not with heels. i have tried the _shoe bones but it didnt work as well.
Now, sadly, i don't know the answer, but you could try either the rotation of cf_J_Foot, searching it up on HS2PE in-studio or maybe taking a peek at the source code of the HEELZ plugin to see if you can find it. No guarantees but worth a shot.

Hi everyone!

Recently I've been trying out 'Studio Neo v2' to create some new scenes and so far I am having a blast trying out and experimenting with all the tools and mods the programm has to offer :D.
I also stumbled across some issues and couldn't find a clear solution in the thread search, so I'm here throwing out my questions, with the hope that some more experienced modders could help me out:

1. After loading a finished scene I've noticed that items and assets that I've used from mod packs are missing and instead are replaced with spheres objects; how do I prevent that and properly save and load a scene?

2. The only way I found to change the colour of items is by using the 'Material Editor'. However, the usage of said editor is very clunky and the changes I've made and applied won't save and are all gone when loading the same scene. I am sure that there is a better way to change colours, but I haven't found the option yet

3. Lastly; where can I find and download more assets and items for the studio? Right now I've been mostly creating environments for scenes/maps and the selection of usable tiles is very limited (f.e. the main folder only offers wood, stone and simple floors/walls, each with only one variation). Is it possible to import assets from the 'Unity Store' into 'Studio Neo'?

These were all the questions. As short info; I've tried running 'Studio Neo v2' in administrator mode to make the save scene to work, without success.
Feel free to PM me if you want, any good solution or help is greatly appreciated! :)
R1. Stuff you used, you mean? If so, hard to say, if it was old stuff or somebody else's i could say to update your sideloader modpacks but seems that's not the case. See if moving your folder closer to C: (like, "C:\Games") fixes anything even though i'm not sure about it.

R2. ...oh wow, just tested and that happens to me also. Yea, unless we're both running outdated versions of the plugin, i'm fairly sure that needs to be reported if it wasn't already. In the meantime, you could save the scene and only apply the textures when you need to do a screenshot.

R3. Updating through launcher/KKManager is the best i know of, at least excluding the discord because i haven't tried it.

Hi everyone if someone could help me out. how do I get it to translate to English and be uncensored?
If you're running a standalone, i'd recommend the HS2 HF-Patch.

Dumpstone

Nov 8, 2019
oh yeah,holy sh*t 2B i'm crying.That her guys!That is really her in Honey select 2 Libido,99% looks like her i'm promise!
Hey. Are you a Nier Automata fan too? Can you tell which face looks more like Yorha Commander from Nier: 1 or 2 (see under the spoiler, picture 3 is a sample). Or not at all?
(trying to do for Ai-Girl and HS2, but Ai doesn't have the right face ... And I doubt it very much)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hun hunter

tommy012

Mar 31, 2019
whenever i play an h-scene of a tall female and short male their bodies overlap and way out of place particularly while kissing. Is their any way to fix it ?

hun hunter

Dec 30, 2018
Hey. Are you a Nier Automata fan too? Can you tell which face looks more like Yorha Commander from Nier: 1 or 2 (see under the spoiler, picture 3 is a sample). Or not at all?
(trying to do for Ai-Girl and HS2, but Ai doesn't have the right face ... And I doubt it very much)
work around option 2 for sure, mouth and pointy elvish knows from 1 works better according to reference, keep the eye's on 2 tho. also, work on the lower face proportions: keep the nose to mouth distance but decrease the mouth to chin area, make the chin a little more pointy as well. id also work on the skin tones, eyes and hair. maybe lip's shape too.

good work(y)

Tay623

Oct 26, 2017
N
None of them both

Reactions: Dumpstone
3.80 star(s) 56 Votes